Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Slanted coverage?

Slanted coverage?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
21 Posts 6 Posters 176 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 33k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Compared to the articles that get posted on here regularly, that seems pretty neutral

    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
    W 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

      Compared to the articles that get posted on here regularly, that seems pretty neutral

      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @mld-woody said:

      Compared to the articles that get posted on here regularly, that seems pretty neutral

      Absolutely no doubt Woodrow. But that's what you expect from websites like the blaze or ammoland. Animal Land, would you assume that CNBC didn't hold itself to any higher standard than that? Seriously?

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Fake new.  He's hugely rich, hugely.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        1 Reply Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @mld-woody said:

          Compared to the articles that get posted on here regularly, that seems pretty neutral

          Absolutely no doubt Woodrow. But that's what you expect from websites like the blaze or ammoland. Animal Land, would you assume that CNBC didn't hold itself to any higher standard than that? Seriously?

          WSS

          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @westside-steve said:

          Absolutely no doubt Woodrow. But that's what you expect from websites like the blaze or ammoland. Animal Land, would you assume that CNBC didn't hold itself to any higher standard than that? Seriously?

          WSS

          I just don't see it as a "hit piece" 

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            @westside-steve said:

            Absolutely no doubt Woodrow. But that's what you expect from websites like the blaze or ammoland. Animal Land, would you assume that CNBC didn't hold itself to any higher standard than that? Seriously?

            WSS

            I just don't see it as a "hit piece" 

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @mld-woody said:

            I just don't see it as a "hit piece" 

            I don't suppose you would.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
              • 11k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #7

              New York Times Whines: “Republicans Are Demonizing Democrats as Socialists and Baby Killers”

              https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/19/new-york-times-whines-republicans-are-demonizing-democrats-as-socialists-and-baby-killers/

              This so called journalist for the NYT should be getting paid not only by the NY Times but should be on the payroll of the Democrat National Committee as well for whom she is carrying water for. 

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                @mld-woody said:

                I just don't see it as a "hit piece" 

                I don't suppose you would.

                WSS

                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                • 33k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @westside-steve said:

                I don't suppose you would.

                WSS

                It also isn't a hit piece...

                And if you're actually calling this a hit piece, I'd want to know what you'd call the articles that are posted on here regularly...

                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                  #9

                  Browns board is reportedly considering suspending Woody's membership do to fear that he might post child pronography.

                  Woody Jr says that report is "complete nonsense."

                  Sound like an honest news story to you?

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    Browns board is reportedly considering suspending Woody's membership do to fear that he might post child pronography.

                    Woody Jr says that report is "complete nonsense."

                    Sound like an honest news story to you?

                    WSS

                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                    • 33k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @westside-steve said:

                    Browns board is reportedly considering suspending Woody's membership do to fear that he might post child pronography.

                    Woody Jr says that report is "complete nonsense."

                    Sound like an honest news story to you?

                    WSS

                    Based on what? Is there a reputable news source reporting it? 

                    If they are, without any sources, and it is an actual hit piece, I'll sue them for $250 million

                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                      @westside-steve said:

                      Browns board is reportedly considering suspending Woody's membership do to fear that he might post child pronography.

                      Woody Jr says that report is "complete nonsense."

                      Sound like an honest news story to you?

                      WSS

                      Based on what? Is there a reputable news source reporting it? 

                      If they are, without any sources, and it is an actual hit piece, I'll sue them for $250 million

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                      #11

                      @mld-woody said:

                      Based on what? Is there a reputable news source reporting it? 

                      If they are, without any sources, and it is an actual hit piece, I'll sue them for $250 million

                      Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        @mld-woody said:

                        Based on what? Is there a reputable news source reporting it? 

                        If they are, without any sources, and it is an actual hit piece, I'll sue them for $250 million

                        Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

                        WSS

                        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 33k Posts
                        • 3k Reputation
                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @westside-steve said:

                        Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

                        WSS

                        You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                        Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

                          WSS

                          You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

                          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 12k Posts
                          • 7k Reputation
                          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @mld-woody said:

                          You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

                          Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

                          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                            @mld-woody said:

                            You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

                            Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @canton-dawg said:

                            Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

                            Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            Canton DawgC MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W Westside Steve

                              @canton-dawg said:

                              Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

                              Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

                              WSS

                              Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 12k Posts
                              • 7k Reputation
                              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @westside-steve said:

                              Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

                              WSS

                              Bloomberg originally wrote the article, CNBC felt it was worth...umm repeating.

                              B9136415-DBFE-452C-A282-BFD7AC4F973E.png

                              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @canton-dawg said:

                                Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

                                Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

                                WSS

                                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @westside-steve said:

                                Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

                                WSS

                                my love? what?

                                if you're  going down the Typical Steve rabbit hole I'll just hop out now

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 23k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

                                  150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

                                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • T TexasAg1969

                                    I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

                                    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @texasag1969 said:

                                    I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

                                    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

                                    Looks balanced to me

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    😂
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W Westside Steve

                                      @texasag1969 said:

                                      I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

                                      150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

                                      Looks balanced to me

                                      WSS

                                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 23k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      Looks balanced to me

                                      WSS

                                      I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • T TexasAg1969

                                        @westside-steve said:

                                        Looks balanced to me

                                        WSS

                                        I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

                                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 39k Posts
                                        • 9k Reputation
                                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @texasag1969 said:

                                        I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

                                        Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

                                        ?

                                        WSS

                                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • W Westside Steve

                                          @texasag1969 said:

                                          I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

                                          Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

                                          ?

                                          WSS

                                          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 23k Posts
                                          • 6k Reputation
                                          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

                                          ?

                                          WSS

                                          "How lovely to see you all today miss." ?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          😂
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate