Skip to content

Slanted coverage?

Political Discussion
21 6 181
  • @mld-woody said:

    Based on what? Is there a reputable news source reporting it? 

    If they are, without any sources, and it is an actual hit piece, I'll sue them for $250 million

    Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

    WSS

    You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Based on absolutely nothing Woody. And that's the point. But it's cool isn't it? I never really said that you were going to post child porn did I? I never said who reported it did I? Could have been a bum off the street, who knows? I have some bum off the street reported that to me or one of the administrators sure we would probably consider it for a second even if we thought it was bullshit. Right?

    WSS

    You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

    @mld-woody said:

    You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

    Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

  • @mld-woody said:

    You aren't a respected, actual news organization. Bloomberg didn't write that article based off of the word from some bum on the street. They have financial reasons not to do so.

    Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

    Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

    WSS

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

    Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

    WSS

    Bloomberg originally wrote the article, CNBC felt it was worth...umm repeating.

    B9136415-DBFE-452C-A282-BFD7AC4F973E.png

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Michael Bloomberg is another democratic billionaire that despises Trump...that’s another angle.

    Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Regardless of your love for Michael Bloomberg who didn't write the story this is a CNBC piece which only referenced the Bloomberg News. Bloomberg did not write the inflammatory headline did they? No.

    WSS

    my love? what?

    if you're  going down the Typical Steve rabbit hole I'll just hop out now

  • I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

  • I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

    Looks balanced to me

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm very disappointed. I could have swore the  topic said "Slanted Cleavage". ??

    150px-E1275480_%284315537281%29.jpg

    Looks balanced to me

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Looks balanced to me

    WSS

    I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

  • @westside-steve said:

    Looks balanced to me

    WSS

    I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

    Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

    ?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm not so sure about that. I may need to volunteer as a balance "holder".??

    Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Better job than Walmart greeter I guess.

    ?

    WSS

    "How lovely to see you all today miss." ?