Skip to content

Robert Kraft charged with solicitation

The Browns Board
110 30 3.4k 1
  • @ballpeen said:

    Heck, I can see Ben owning a chain of strip clubs.

    Ridiculous.

    Ben found Jesus. Haven't you seen him pointing up towards the sky on the regular? 

    Jesus ain't down with glitter-covered titties. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ridiculous.

    Ben found Jesus. Haven't you seen him pointing up towards the sky on the regular? 

    Jesus ain't down with glitter-covered titties. 

    Well I don't know about that one way or another, I was just picking a QB out, and making sure it was a white one so it couldn't be said racially, and 1st thing that popped in my head. Use Jimmy G instead of Big Ben.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ridiculous.

    Ben found Jesus. Haven't you seen him pointing up towards the sky on the regular? 

    Jesus ain't down with glitter-covered titties. 

    Well I don't know about that one way or another, I was just picking a QB out, and making sure it was a white one so it couldn't be said racially, and 1st thing that popped in my head. Use Jimmy G instead of Big Ben.

    @gunz41 said:

    Well I don't know about that one way or another, I was just picking a QB out, and making sure it was a white one so it couldn't be said racially, and 1st thing that popped in my head. Use Jimmy G instead of Big Ben.

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

  • @gunz41 said:

    Well I don't know about that one way or another, I was just picking a QB out, and making sure it was a white one so it couldn't be said racially, and 1st thing that popped in my head. Use Jimmy G instead of Big Ben.

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

    It’s because Jimmy Garoppolo was dating that porn star. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

    It’s because Jimmy Garoppolo was dating that porn star. 

    @the-gipper said:

    It’s because Jimmy Garoppolo was dating that porn star. 

    Yep, that's why he popped in my head. 

  • @gunz41 said:

    Well I don't know about that one way or another, I was just picking a QB out, and making sure it was a white one so it couldn't be said racially, and 1st thing that popped in my head. Use Jimmy G instead of Big Ben.

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    So you now pick an Italian QB to be your hypothetical strip club owner? Is it because you think strip clubs are trashy, crime-ridden businesses so you naturally pick an Italian as someone who would own them? How dare you, sir. How dare you. 

    ?

    I don't know about that I remember in the 70s, 80s (my college days) a really nice one owned and run by some YPD cops with uniformed YPD cops at the door checking IDs, super nice safe clean place.

    The dancers were about 90% college girls working the Cleveland to Pittsburgh circuit. Great place to watch the show and buy the girls some way overpriced cocktails (generally Sprite). Those girls made WAY more than me in the mill.

    The upstairs was nice too.....from what I heard, never went there.  😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    It’s because Jimmy Garoppolo was dating that porn star. 

    Yep, that's why he popped in my head. 

    @gunz41 said:

    Yep, that's why he popped in my head. 

    071918-jimmy-garrapollo-primary-4-1200x6

  • @gunz41 said:

    Yep, that's why he popped in my head. 

    071918-jimmy-garrapollo-primary-4-1200x6

    @the-gipper said:

    071918-jimmy-garrapollo-primary-4-1200x6

    Yep. So then let's change Big Ben in the scenario to Jimmy G.

  • https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-women-robert-kraft-received-massages-from-likely-not-trafficked/ar-BBU7ueO?li=BBnbfcL

    The women he solicited were citizens....one was the spa manager. They both had valid state drivers liscrnses as well as massage liscenses. Just decent hardworking murican girls getting caught up in this bullshit, let em work i say !!!!

    ??

    @clevfan4life said:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-women-robert-kraft-received-massages-from-likely-not-trafficked/ar-BBU7ueO?li=BBnbfcL

    The women he solicited were citizens....one was the spa manager. They both had valid state drivers liscrnses as well as massage liscenses. Just decent hardworking murican girls getting caught up in this bullshit, let em work i say !!!!

    ??

    Yeah, Mother Teresa - eat your heart out!  God Bless ya Clevsies!  I don't know what I enjoyed more - the Spin Doctor Shakespeare or the return of Ghoolie's speel chekkker. 

    I'm sure Robert Kraft's young girl friend is ecstatic they are employed.  This way she can just continue to be his hot little eye candy while the complete strangers in Florida can working girl out some real happily ever after on the viagra.

    The fact that some possess a driver's license and 1 is a Manager of a place that services patrons with people that are being trafficked really warms and fuzzies this up... I can almost see why Kraft got all that guilt-free groinal warming.   It almost makes us forget the place is supposed to be a massage parlor instead of a prostitution ring for millionaires and billionaires. These above the law kind of guys can just plead not guilty while reminding us what they put on cameras and microphones can easily be dismissed as fake news.  It's a GREAT country when Sex Rings don't have to cloud up Six Rings. 

    Phew!!!

  •  It's a GREAT country when Sex Rings don't have to cloud up Six Rings. 

    OOH, nice play on words there.

  • Alright, I'll fess up.  I'm the village idiot of this thread in need of a mercy flush. That said, Clevs needs to be remembered for some real classics he contributed...

    What?  Me OVER-REACT?