Robert Kraft charged with solicitation
-
Everyone seems quick to condemn off of some reports, which came out 24 hrs ago. Look how well that worked out for the people quick to make judgement and opinions on the Jussie Smollett case, not to mention many other instances.
Face it, there are A LOT of people throughout the country that once this news came out that it didn't matter what happened afterwards, they were going to believe the worst, especially being that he is rich AND associated with the Patriots. And that happens with a lot of other instances too.
Never been to one of those places, couldn't even tell you I know where one is in Virginia, but it is hard for me to believe that someone with that status and wealth would knowingly participate, much less be "involved."
But there are people posting here like he is the very reason why these poor women are being trafficked. I'm sure IF that were the case that he would be charged with more than a misdemeanor. And saying well he has a business nearby so he must know what is going on, well he is a billionaire, I imagine he owns a lot of businesses.
-
Do any of these kind of places still exist in NE ohio?
-
Do any of these kind of places still exist in NE ohio?
Do any of these kind of places still exist in NE ohio?
-
Oh good lord that show ????
-
Everyone seems quick to condemn off of some reports, which came out 24 hrs ago. Look how well that worked out for the people quick to make judgement and opinions on the Jussie Smollett case, not to mention many other instances.
Face it, there are A LOT of people throughout the country that once this news came out that it didn't matter what happened afterwards, they were going to believe the worst, especially being that he is rich AND associated with the Patriots. And that happens with a lot of other instances too.
Never been to one of those places, couldn't even tell you I know where one is in Virginia, but it is hard for me to believe that someone with that status and wealth would knowingly participate, much less be "involved."
But there are people posting here like he is the very reason why these poor women are being trafficked. I'm sure IF that were the case that he would be charged with more than a misdemeanor. And saying well he has a business nearby so he must know what is going on, well he is a billionaire, I imagine he owns a lot of businesses.
it is hard for me to believe that someone with that status and wealth would knowingly participate, much less be "involved."
And why's that? Cause your wealth of life experience still doesn't allow you to fathom that rich people have access to shit you can't wrap your head around? Perhaps, since you have no experience being a billionaire, that you have no clue, as Joe schmoe, what a billionaire would actually do?
What you would do is not what Robert Kraft would do. Understand the difference
-
No...it's a stupid idea. And illegal. So you seem to be right in how he sees people with wealth.
TV money is a signed contract. Unless there's a behavior clause in there, ain't a damn way rog can touch that money.
Opinion born of jealousy maybe? Seems harse to be punished more because your rich. Problem is they always walk....eichstein or whoever he is, for example
and of course you completely swing and miss the entire point Which is good ole rog sez he holds owners to a higher standard but only shows that it is a good old boys club and rog will cover there ass's and as far as my financial well being from birth to up till now is really none of your fucking business
and of course you completely swing and miss the entire point Which is good ole rog sez he holds owners to a higher standard but only shows that it is a good old boys club and rog will cover there ass's and as far as my financial well being from birth to up till now is really none of your fucking business
I won't delve into your business. This just news just broke, so cool it until the NFL does it's due diligence. Obvious violation of the personal conduct policy. Yet to be seen how hard (or not ) the NFL is going to discipline Kraft.
Sure, the owners are Goodfellas boss, I have to wonder what their collective opinion of Kraft visiting a massage parlor is...
-
and of course you completely swing and miss the entire point Which is good ole rog sez he holds owners to a higher standard but only shows that it is a good old boys club and rog will cover there ass's and as far as my financial well being from birth to up till now is really none of your fucking business
I won't delve into your business. This just news just broke, so cool it until the NFL does it's due diligence. Obvious violation of the personal conduct policy. Yet to be seen how hard (or not ) the NFL is going to discipline Kraft.
Sure, the owners are Goodfellas boss, I have to wonder what their collective opinion of Kraft visiting a massage parlor is...
I won't delve into your business. This just news just broke, so cool it until the NFL does it's due diligence. Obvious violation of the personal conduct policy. Yet to be seen how hard (or not ) the NFL is going to discipline Kraft.
Sure, the owners are Goodfellas boss, I have to wonder what their collective opinion of Kraft visiting a massage parlor is...
Well ya know.. I always had this feeling Jerry Jones is one who frequents these types of places.. Just call it a strange vibe..... I bet Kraft is not the only one... Can you imagine the jokes in the Pats locker room?.. Honestly.. If I was caught..I would feel pretty weird walking into the building.. If you gonna do that stuff.. Do it at an apartment or somewhere out in the country where theres no media around...
-
Damn, they're really cracking down on the treasure coast. Totally sux, i go there every year to visit fam. I hope this shit was for soliciting more than a happy ending.....
-
Local radio out of Tampa played some piece of trash radio/multi-media personality out of NE blaming 100% of all this on Roger Goodfella trying to end their football empire. As much as I can't stand Roger, sometimes these multi-millionaire brats in this county need to be held accountable.
I would have loved to ask the Chowda Head with only 2 brain cells on speaking terms, what if it was HIS daughter being traffic'd? Then I would have followed with who had the pistol to Kraft's temple each of his visits? For a guy smart enough in business, he sure got conveniently ignorant in these decisions in a hurry. Then again, it sure sounds like a lot of very wealthy people have been frequenting that establishment without any worries or consequences for quite some time giving me the sense this was very calculated by Kraft.
They should kick his asss right out of the NFL.
Oh please. I certainly understand the jealousy of most of the league toward the Patriots and the middle-class against the rich but for God's sake this is a misdemeanor. Nobody is suggesting that he's on the ground floor of some huge human trafficking scheme. Besides that there's a good chance the misdemeanor itself will be dropped like Callaway's weed possession charge.
WSS
Oh please. I certainly understand the jealousy of most of the league toward the Patriots and the middle-class against the rich but for God's sake this is a misdemeanor. Nobody is suggesting that he's on the ground floor of some huge human trafficking scheme. Besides that there's a good chance the misdemeanor itself will be dropped like Callaway's weed possession charge.
WSS
Apparently, I hold you to a higher standard than you want to hold for yourself in this one Steve so hear me out. First, I've always thought Robert Kraft was a great owner that deserved to be well respected BEFORE this went down. I've also never been shy about posting my respect for Belichick regardless of how unpopular that was at times. I rooted for NE in the last Superbowl which seems pretty outrageous if I'm just jealous of NE or its owner. Disappointed is a much better summary; because he sure fooled my asss all this time.
Not to be outdone, I got the same kick in the Adam's Apple that I got when I learned what Joe Paterno was allowing to go on in HIS program/under HIS rule. Little boys and teens getting sodomized against their will there isn't that much different than girls in the same age groups that have been trafficked to sex for profit against their will (regardless of how many millionaires are power glommed into the clientele).
If you read the article or did a little research on the business he's contributed to and participated in more than once (at least on camera) - his actions are condoning and perpetuating what's going on. Spare me the ground floor argument and try reading up on the business one of his buddies referred him to as well as human trafficking. The 30 minutes of Florida radio I got on it all said there's about a 0% chance that any repeat customers have no knowledge of the trafficking taking place at the Rub and Spray. The ugly side of human trafficking involves females that are often well under 16 years old with zero care for their age/welfare once the profiting from their situation begins. Those that OWN them actually want them addicted to drugs so it gives them a need to stay and become more hopeless to their freedoms lost. Isn't there another crime if someone in the sexual act is under 16 years of age? Yeah, sweep that right under the rug too while you're at it. If you want to get somewhat of an idea what human trafficking is all about - watch the movie "Taken" sometime.
So, what was your beef to me again? "It's only a misdemeanor"? Phew!!!!!!!!!!! That changes everything Steve. GREAT guy! So was Joe Paterno by your standard. Was Paterno ever even arrested in all that time he could have been? You must have been able to correct a lot of people with that one. He may only get the slap on the wrist you want; but I can't help but think of him similar to the way I ended up thinking of Paterno. 2 guys with so much power that only wanted to plead ignorant when they could have done something about a very ugly situation unfolding all around them. It surprises me a guy like you that always wants to look at the why and how only wants to conclude it's only a misdemeanor, if that...
-
it is hard for me to believe that someone with that status and wealth would knowingly participate, much less be "involved."
And why's that? Cause your wealth of life experience still doesn't allow you to fathom that rich people have access to shit you can't wrap your head around? Perhaps, since you have no experience being a billionaire, that you have no clue, as Joe schmoe, what a billionaire would actually do?
What you would do is not what Robert Kraft would do. Understand the difference
And why's that? Cause your wealth of life experience still doesn't allow you to fathom that rich people have access to shit you can't wrap your head around? Perhaps, since you have no experience being a billionaire, that you have no clue, as Joe schmoe, what a billionaire would actually do?
What you would do is not what Robert Kraft would do. Understand the difference
No, has nothing to do with my experience. But he is obviously an intelligent man, and with his wealth, I surmise that if this were to want to participate in this, that he would do it conspicuously, not go somewhere where he could get caught.
But let's just assume he did receive the services, that certainly doesn't mean he was involved in the practices of what was happening. To be talking about him having a part in trafficking.
I'm not saying he couldn't be guilty of being a customer, that is plausible. I find it harder to believe that he had prior knowledge of it, and almost impossible to me that he was more than a patron of place.
But what I find ludicrous is people rushing to judgment after a day or 2. Certainly not everything has come out. That is precisely why I bring up the actor from Empire. There were people who were quick to believe everything and then when something else comes out are proven wrong. Then there are those who said they knew all along he was making it up. The point is, when things like this come out, people formulate opinions based on biases and many other factors besides the truth. Things like politics, sports affiliation, jealousy, racism, sexism, etc. And that is on BOTH sides of them
I just believe that need the whole story before condemning someone. I would be willing to bet that if this came out about someone else who is thought fondly of by the people condemning Kraft, the tune would change. Then the sentiment would be "we should wait until we know more, I find this hard to believe, hes a good person who was at the wrong place at wrong time" etc.
So just think about that before you condemn. And if you need more proof on the quickness of the condemnation, change the headline to Baker Mayfield or Joe Thomas or Lebron James. Would you still believe it just that fast?
-
-
Oh please. I certainly understand the jealousy of most of the league toward the Patriots and the middle-class against the rich but for God's sake this is a misdemeanor. Nobody is suggesting that he's on the ground floor of some huge human trafficking scheme. Besides that there's a good chance the misdemeanor itself will be dropped like Callaway's weed possession charge.
WSS
Apparently, I hold you to a higher standard than you want to hold for yourself in this one Steve so hear me out. First, I've always thought Robert Kraft was a great owner that deserved to be well respected BEFORE this went down. I've also never been shy about posting my respect for Belichick regardless of how unpopular that was at times. I rooted for NE in the last Superbowl which seems pretty outrageous if I'm just jealous of NE or its owner. Disappointed is a much better summary; because he sure fooled my asss all this time.
Not to be outdone, I got the same kick in the Adam's Apple that I got when I learned what Joe Paterno was allowing to go on in HIS program/under HIS rule. Little boys and teens getting sodomized against their will there isn't that much different than girls in the same age groups that have been trafficked to sex for profit against their will (regardless of how many millionaires are power glommed into the clientele).
If you read the article or did a little research on the business he's contributed to and participated in more than once (at least on camera) - his actions are condoning and perpetuating what's going on. Spare me the ground floor argument and try reading up on the business one of his buddies referred him to as well as human trafficking. The 30 minutes of Florida radio I got on it all said there's about a 0% chance that any repeat customers have no knowledge of the trafficking taking place at the Rub and Spray. The ugly side of human trafficking involves females that are often well under 16 years old with zero care for their age/welfare once the profiting from their situation begins. Those that OWN them actually want them addicted to drugs so it gives them a need to stay and become more hopeless to their freedoms lost. Isn't there another crime if someone in the sexual act is under 16 years of age? Yeah, sweep that right under the rug too while you're at it. If you want to get somewhat of an idea what human trafficking is all about - watch the movie "Taken" sometime.
So, what was your beef to me again? "It's only a misdemeanor"? Phew!!!!!!!!!!! That changes everything Steve. GREAT guy! So was Joe Paterno by your standard. Was Paterno ever even arrested in all that time he could have been? You must have been able to correct a lot of people with that one. He may only get the slap on the wrist you want; but I can't help but think of him similar to the way I ended up thinking of Paterno. 2 guys with so much power that only wanted to plead ignorant when they could have done something about a very ugly situation unfolding all around them. It surprises me a guy like you that always wants to look at the why and how only wants to conclude it's only a misdemeanor, if that...
Apparently, I hold you to a higher standard than you want to hold for yourself in this one Steve so hear me out. First, I've always thought Robert Kraft was a great owner that deserved to be well respected BEFORE this went down. I've also never been shy about posting my respect for Belichick regardless of how unpopular that was at times. I rooted for NE in the last Superbowl which seems pretty outrageous if I'm just jealous of NE or its owner. Disappointed is a much better summary; because he sure fooled my asss all this time.
Not to be outdone, I got the same kick in the Adam's Apple that I got when I learned what Joe Paterno was allowing to go on in HIS program/under HIS rule. Little boys and teens getting sodomized against their will there isn't that much different than girls in the same age groups that have been trafficked to sex for profit against their will (regardless of how many millionaires are power glommed into the clientele).
If you read the article or did a little research on the business he's contributed to and participated in more than once (at least on camera) - his actions are condoning and perpetuating what's going on. Spare me the ground floor argument and try reading up on the business one of his buddies referred him to as well as human trafficking. The 30 minutes of Florida radio I got on it all said there's about a 0% chance that any repeat customers have no knowledge of the trafficking taking place at the Rub and Spray. The ugly side of human trafficking involves females that are often well under 16 years old with zero care for their age/welfare once the profiting from their situation begins. Those that OWN them actually want them addicted to drugs so it gives them a need to stay and become more hopeless to their freedoms lost. Isn't there another crime if someone in the sexual act is under 16 years of age? Yeah, sweep that right under the rug too while you're at it. If you want to get somewhat of an idea what human trafficking is all about - watch the movie "Taken" sometime.
So, what was your beef to me again? "It's only a misdemeanor"? Phew!!!!!!!!!!! That changes everything Steve. GREAT guy! So was Joe Paterno by your standard. Was Paterno ever even arrested in all that time he could have been? You must have been able to correct a lot of people with that one. He may only get the slap on the wrist you want; but I can't help but think of him similar to the way I ended up thinking of Paterno. 2 guys with so much power that only wanted to plead ignorant when they could have done something about a very ugly situation unfolding all around them. It surprises me a guy like you that always wants to look at the why and how only wants to conclude it's only a misdemeanor, if that...
You make a valid point, but you seem to be set in a view that everyone should know everything about what goes on in a place there are a patron of.
That isn't to say that he is innocent, but to let everything come out before you label him as Joe 2.0. I'll bet you have been, and I have been in a place that sells something illegal "behind the scenes." Say a gas station that sells drugs with a "code word."
I'm not digging into the history of this place, but it would be inconceivable that every massage for every customer was something shady, and it took this long to figure it out. So let's say they have 10 customers a day (I'm sure it's way more), and are open 300 days. That's 3000, and in all that time they didn't have 1 person who came in who was so mortified that they went to the cops?
-
I dunno... I suspect that with all of the money Kraft has.. He would at least find out whats going on there.. I find it hard to believe a man of his power didn't know... Nice people have sexual quirks , too...
I dunno... I suspect that with all of the money Kraft has.. He would at least find out whats going on there.. I find it hard to believe a man of his power didn't know... Nice people have sexual quirks , too...
Well isn't it just as likely with all the money and stature that he has that he would have some kind of relationship with some cop or something there where he could get information about what could be coming?
I mean if we are going to go on an assumption that he knew about the place, knew about the trafficking, and was involved then he would be terrible. So he would certainly try and protect his shadiness and continue with his benefits?
-
it is hard for me to believe that someone with that status and wealth would knowingly participate, much less be "involved."
And why's that? Cause your wealth of life experience still doesn't allow you to fathom that rich people have access to shit you can't wrap your head around? Perhaps, since you have no experience being a billionaire, that you have no clue, as Joe schmoe, what a billionaire would actually do?
What you would do is not what Robert Kraft would do. Understand the difference
And why's that? Cause your wealth of life experience still doesn't allow you to fathom that rich people have access to shit you can't wrap your head around? Perhaps, since you have no experience being a billionaire, that you have no clue, as Joe schmoe, what a billionaire would actually do?
What you would do is not what Robert Kraft would do. Understand the difference
oh and of course choc has all the answers wow so tell us choco since you come off as someone who hangs out with the rich and famous please tell us of your life experiences of how billionaires spend their time are they petting puppies or smashing their skulls in cause they can get away with it,tell us choco
-
So its verified he knew those girls were being held agai st their will and he invested his own money in it?
-
And the sexual act he solicited was more than a hj?
-
I dunno... I suspect that with all of the money Kraft has.. He would at least find out whats going on there.. I find it hard to believe a man of his power didn't know... Nice people have sexual quirks , too...
Well isn't it just as likely with all the money and stature that he has that he would have some kind of relationship with some cop or something there where he could get information about what could be coming?
I mean if we are going to go on an assumption that he knew about the place, knew about the trafficking, and was involved then he would be terrible. So he would certainly try and protect his shadiness and continue with his benefits?
Well isn't it just as likely with all the money and stature that he has that he would have some kind of relationship with some cop or something there where he could get information about what could be coming?
I mean if we are going to go on an assumption that he knew about the place, knew about the trafficking, and was involved then he would be terrible. So he would certainly try and protect his shadiness and continue with his benefits?
Well I don't know about you or , any one else.... When I go places or buy anything.. I like to do a little research about it... For example.. is it safe.... Are there any reviews... Are they in line with the BBB , Etc!
-
Well isn't it just as likely with all the money and stature that he has that he would have some kind of relationship with some cop or something there where he could get information about what could be coming?
I mean if we are going to go on an assumption that he knew about the place, knew about the trafficking, and was involved then he would be terrible. So he would certainly try and protect his shadiness and continue with his benefits?
Well I don't know about you or , any one else.... When I go places or buy anything.. I like to do a little research about it... For example.. is it safe.... Are there any reviews... Are they in line with the BBB , Etc!
Well I don't know about you or , any one else.... When I go places or buy anything.. I like to do a little research about it... For example.. is it safe.... Are there any reviews... Are they in line with the BBB , Etc!
Well yes, of course. But that doesn't change what I said. Do you really think that something like that would be publicized? I don't think the corner store that sells drugs has reviews that says that.
Or use a different example that could be legal and illegal. I don't think the gas station that sells beer will also have something that says "we sell to minors." Just like a massage parlor, I don't imagine its anywhere with reviews that you can get more than a massage. Those would just be inviting actions to be taken.
You can even use something less nefarious. I'm sure there are plenty of reviews, research, etc on Nike shoes. Yet look at what happened to Zion.
I really can't tell if some of you guys are coming up with these examples are actually serious, just dislike the Patriots that much to not consider the other side of the argument, or ate just semi trolling. If you REALLY think you can get this kind of information just like that on something illegal, then you are way more connected than 99% of humans
-
Well I don't know about you or , any one else.... When I go places or buy anything.. I like to do a little research about it... For example.. is it safe.... Are there any reviews... Are they in line with the BBB , Etc!
Well yes, of course. But that doesn't change what I said. Do you really think that something like that would be publicized? I don't think the corner store that sells drugs has reviews that says that.
Or use a different example that could be legal and illegal. I don't think the gas station that sells beer will also have something that says "we sell to minors." Just like a massage parlor, I don't imagine its anywhere with reviews that you can get more than a massage. Those would just be inviting actions to be taken.
You can even use something less nefarious. I'm sure there are plenty of reviews, research, etc on Nike shoes. Yet look at what happened to Zion.
I really can't tell if some of you guys are coming up with these examples are actually serious, just dislike the Patriots that much to not consider the other side of the argument, or ate just semi trolling. If you REALLY think you can get this kind of information just like that on something illegal, then you are way more connected than 99% of humans
Well yes, of course. But that doesn't change what I said. Do you really think that something like that would be publicized? I don't think the corner store that sells drugs has reviews that says that.
Or use a different example that could be legal and illegal. I don't think the gas station that sells beer will also have something that says "we sell to minors." Just like a massage parlor, I don't imagine its anywhere with reviews that you can get more than a massage. Those would just be inviting actions to be taken.
You can even use something less nefarious. I'm sure there are plenty of reviews, research, etc on Nike shoes. Yet look at what happened to Zion.
I really can't tell if some of you guys are coming up with these examples are actually serious, just dislike the Patriots that much to not consider the other side of the argument, or ate just semi trolling. If you REALLY think you can get this kind of information just like that on something illegal, then you are way more connected than 99% of humans
It's not rocket science.. I'll just say this.. By the time one is 15 years old.. They know the difference between right and wrong pretty much... It's about how you carry yourself I guess..
-
Apparently, I hold you to a higher standard than you want to hold for yourself in this one Steve so hear me out. First, I've always thought Robert Kraft was a great owner that deserved to be well respected BEFORE this went down. I've also never been shy about posting my respect for Belichick regardless of how unpopular that was at times. I rooted for NE in the last Superbowl which seems pretty outrageous if I'm just jealous of NE or its owner. Disappointed is a much better summary; because he sure fooled my asss all this time.
Not to be outdone, I got the same kick in the Adam's Apple that I got when I learned what Joe Paterno was allowing to go on in HIS program/under HIS rule. Little boys and teens getting sodomized against their will there isn't that much different than girls in the same age groups that have been trafficked to sex for profit against their will (regardless of how many millionaires are power glommed into the clientele).
If you read the article or did a little research on the business he's contributed to and participated in more than once (at least on camera) - his actions are condoning and perpetuating what's going on. Spare me the ground floor argument and try reading up on the business one of his buddies referred him to as well as human trafficking. The 30 minutes of Florida radio I got on it all said there's about a 0% chance that any repeat customers have no knowledge of the trafficking taking place at the Rub and Spray. The ugly side of human trafficking involves females that are often well under 16 years old with zero care for their age/welfare once the profiting from their situation begins. Those that OWN them actually want them addicted to drugs so it gives them a need to stay and become more hopeless to their freedoms lost. Isn't there another crime if someone in the sexual act is under 16 years of age? Yeah, sweep that right under the rug too while you're at it. If you want to get somewhat of an idea what human trafficking is all about - watch the movie "Taken" sometime.
So, what was your beef to me again? "It's only a misdemeanor"? Phew!!!!!!!!!!! That changes everything Steve. GREAT guy! So was Joe Paterno by your standard. Was Paterno ever even arrested in all that time he could have been? You must have been able to correct a lot of people with that one. He may only get the slap on the wrist you want; but I can't help but think of him similar to the way I ended up thinking of Paterno. 2 guys with so much power that only wanted to plead ignorant when they could have done something about a very ugly situation unfolding all around them. It surprises me a guy like you that always wants to look at the why and how only wants to conclude it's only a misdemeanor, if that...
You make a valid point, but you seem to be set in a view that everyone should know everything about what goes on in a place there are a patron of.
That isn't to say that he is innocent, but to let everything come out before you label him as Joe 2.0. I'll bet you have been, and I have been in a place that sells something illegal "behind the scenes." Say a gas station that sells drugs with a "code word."
I'm not digging into the history of this place, but it would be inconceivable that every massage for every customer was something shady, and it took this long to figure it out. So let's say they have 10 customers a day (I'm sure it's way more), and are open 300 days. That's 3000, and in all that time they didn't have 1 person who came in who was so mortified that they went to the cops?
You make a valid point, but you seem to be set in a view that everyone should know everything about what goes on in a place there are a patron of.
That isn't to say that he is innocent, but to let everything come out before you label him as Joe 2.0. I'll bet you have been, and I have been in a place that sells something illegal "behind the scenes." Say a gas station that sells drugs with a "code word."
I'm not digging into the history of this place, but it would be inconceivable that every massage for every customer was something shady,
If you're going to debate people, you should dig into the history of the place before you challenge people that have researched it. It'll answer some of your questions better than someone you just think has a premature agenda against Robert Kraft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login