Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Liberal sanctuary "nazis" - THEY are allowed "sanctuary cities", only when THEY want to.

Liberal sanctuary "nazis" - THEY are allowed "sanctuary cities", only when THEY want to.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
15 Posts 6 Posters 161 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

    I think that's 22 of 36 or so now

    calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mld-woody said:

    I think that's 22 of 36 or so now

    giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c866b846c4b435267

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • T TexasAg1969

      @gorka said:

      ?

      Cals posts that cannot be argued or debunked?

      Nope. The number originally sourcing out of St. Petersburg of the last 36.?

      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
      #6

      @texasag1969 said:

      Nope. The number originally sourcing out of St. Petersburg of the last 36.?

      well, that is a COWARDLY thing to say.

      too bad texsag "claims" he has me ignore - he won't see this:

      (he doesn't get definitions anyways)

      https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/44469/usage-of-cowardly-and-coward

      "The difference is that cowardly is usually an adjective, while coward is almost always a noun. Hence:

      That woodpecker is a coward.
      That cowardly woodpecker pecks and runs at the sound of hooves.

      As to meaning differences (I've been dealing with usage), you would use cowardly if you weren't necessarily name-calling or venting; the term sounds more objective. You could quietly use it, without strong feelings. Coward, on the other hand, always connotes strong feelings. If you use coward as an adjective, I'm more likely to think you are name-calling or venting."giphy.gif
      GorkaG 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • GorkaG Gorka

        @mld-woody said:

        I think that's 22 of 36 or so now

        ?

        Cals posts that cannot be argued or debunked?

        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @gorka said:

        ?

        Cals posts that cannot be argued or debunked?

        That 36 number would be much, much higher

        Plus I have him on ignore. Too bad it can't ignore whole threads

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          @texasag1969 said:

          Nope. The number originally sourcing out of St. Petersburg of the last 36.?

          well, that is a COWARDLY thing to say.

          too bad texsag "claims" he has me ignore - he won't see this:

          (he doesn't get definitions anyways)

          https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/44469/usage-of-cowardly-and-coward

          "The difference is that cowardly is usually an adjective, while coward is almost always a noun. Hence:

          That woodpecker is a coward.
          That cowardly woodpecker pecks and runs at the sound of hooves.

          As to meaning differences (I've been dealing with usage), you would use cowardly if you weren't necessarily name-calling or venting; the term sounds more objective. You could quietly use it, without strong feelings. Coward, on the other hand, always connotes strong feelings. If you use coward as an adjective, I'm more likely to think you are name-calling or venting."giphy.gif
          Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
          • 4k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @calfoxwc said:

          well, that is a COWARDLY thing to say.

          too bad texsag "claims" he has me ignore - he won't see this:

          (he doesn't get definitions anyways)

          https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/44469/usage-of-cowardly-and-coward

          "The difference is that cowardly is usually an adjective, while coward is almost always a noun. Hence:

          That woodpecker is a coward.
          That cowardly woodpecker pecks and runs at the sound of hooves.

          As to meaning differences (I've been dealing with usage), you would use cowardly if you weren't necessarily name-calling or venting; the term sounds more objective. You could quietly use it, without strong feelings. Coward, on the other hand, always connotes strong feelings. If you use coward as an adjective, I'm more likely to think you are name-calling or venting."giphy.gif

          Just wondering how many actually remember the Woody Woodpecker cartoons. If you do you're pretty old. lol 

          OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • GorkaG Gorka

            @calfoxwc said:

            well, that is a COWARDLY thing to say.

            too bad texsag "claims" he has me ignore - he won't see this:

            (he doesn't get definitions anyways)

            https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/44469/usage-of-cowardly-and-coward

            "The difference is that cowardly is usually an adjective, while coward is almost always a noun. Hence:

            That woodpecker is a coward.
            That cowardly woodpecker pecks and runs at the sound of hooves.

            As to meaning differences (I've been dealing with usage), you would use cowardly if you weren't necessarily name-calling or venting; the term sounds more objective. You could quietly use it, without strong feelings. Coward, on the other hand, always connotes strong feelings. If you use coward as an adjective, I'm more likely to think you are name-calling or venting."giphy.gif

            Just wondering how many actually remember the Woody Woodpecker cartoons. If you do you're pretty old. lol 

            OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
            • 11k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
            #9

            @gorka said:

            Just wondering how many actually remember the Woody Woodpecker cartoons. If you do you're pretty old. lol 

            When I was 4 years old I got a big Woody Woodpecker stuffed animal for Christmas (1959) which was the coolest thing I could have gotten. Almost 60 years later I still remember it (and at my age I usually have trouble remembering things that happened yesterday).

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

              @gorka said:

              Just wondering how many actually remember the Woody Woodpecker cartoons. If you do you're pretty old. lol 

              When I was 4 years old I got a big Woody Woodpecker stuffed animal for Christmas (1959) which was the coolest thing I could have gotten. Almost 60 years later I still remember it (and at my age I usually have trouble remembering things that happened yesterday).

              Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
              • 24k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @oldbrownsfan said:

              and at my age I usually have trouble remembering things that happened yesterday).

              That's awesome u can vote too. That's so awesome. 

              OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C Clevfan4life

                @oldbrownsfan said:

                and at my age I usually have trouble remembering things that happened yesterday).

                That's awesome u can vote too. That's so awesome. 

                OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                • 11k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
                #11

                @clevfan4life said:

                That's awesome u can vote too. That's so awesome. 

                I am well read on American history and our political system. It is even more awesome that ignorant younger people who seem to know so little about this country are still able to vote (and mostly voting wrong for liberal democrats):

                Note: This video was made in 2016 when Joe Biden (whom these college students didn't recognize) was actually the current vice president. 

                C MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

                  @clevfan4life said:

                  That's awesome u can vote too. That's so awesome. 

                  I am well read on American history and our political system. It is even more awesome that ignorant younger people who seem to know so little about this country are still able to vote (and mostly voting wrong for liberal democrats):

                  Note: This video was made in 2016 when Joe Biden (whom these college students didn't recognize) was actually the current vice president. 

                  Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @oldbrownsfan said:

                  and our political system. 

                  Ur aactually not, like at all. U know what the 2 parties have parsed for u old and feeble folk who don't feel like thinking anymore

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    Although I have to say, I am fucking dying at that little snowflake mistaking Ronald Reagan for bill Clinton. Its only mon but I can already tell that its all down hill from here. Dear God I would love that clip be shown at cpac.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

                      @clevfan4life said:

                      That's awesome u can vote too. That's so awesome. 

                      I am well read on American history and our political system. It is even more awesome that ignorant younger people who seem to know so little about this country are still able to vote (and mostly voting wrong for liberal democrats):

                      Note: This video was made in 2016 when Joe Biden (whom these college students didn't recognize) was actually the current vice president. 

                      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @oldbrownsfan said:

                      I am well read on American history and our political system. It is even more awesome that ignorant younger people who seem to know so little about this country are still able to vote (and mostly voting wrong for liberal democrats):

                      Note: This video was made in 2016 when Joe Biden (whom these college students didn't recognize) was actually the current vice president. 

                      So a vote you disagree with is "voting wrong"?

                      I'm still in favor of a merit based system where votes are weighted based on your performance on a test covering history, current politics, basic scientific literacy, etc . 

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                        @oldbrownsfan said:

                        I am well read on American history and our political system. It is even more awesome that ignorant younger people who seem to know so little about this country are still able to vote (and mostly voting wrong for liberal democrats):

                        Note: This video was made in 2016 when Joe Biden (whom these college students didn't recognize) was actually the current vice president. 

                        So a vote you disagree with is "voting wrong"?

                        I'm still in favor of a merit based system where votes are weighted based on your performance on a test covering history, current politics, basic scientific literacy, etc . 

                        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                        • 24k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
                        #15

                        @mld-woody said:

                        So a vote you disagree with is "voting wrong"?

                        I'm still in favor of a merit based system where votes are weighted based on your performance on a test covering history, current politics, basic scientific literacy, etc . 

                        But ur talking to people that feel they should be allowed to conceal carry freely without 1/10000000000^11 of the training and qualifications even a reserve police officer has to go through.

                        But.............. I reckon a bright young feller like u probably realized what he was dealing with here within a week or two of signing up.

                        ☕☕

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate