Skip to content

NOOOOOOOOO

The Browns Board
64 22 2.2k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    My boy Gregg would have never let this happen

    As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him. 

    @hoorta said:

    As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him. 

    A 3rd that wasn’t even ours. And a below average safety, who is a useless kick returner 

  • hear earl thomas may come to cleveland 

  • @hoorta said:

    As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him. 

    A 3rd that wasn’t even ours. And a below average safety, who is a useless kick returner 

    @browns149 said:

    A 3rd that wasn’t even ours. And a below average safety, who is a useless kick returner 

    Ha

  • @browns149 said:

    A 3rd that wasn’t even ours. And a below average safety, who is a useless kick returner 

    Ha

    @mld-woody said:

    Ha

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

  • Bye bye Peckers!...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Ha

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    @clevfan4life said:

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    Yes he was.   There are 15 guys as good or better then him.  That’s average 

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    @clevfan4life said:

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    He was JAG,, Get over it!...

  • @clevfan4life said:

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    He was JAG,, Get over it!...

    @nickers said:

    He was JAG,, Get over it!...

    For sure. Average at best

  • @mld-woody said:

    Ha

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    @clevfan4life said:

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    It's not worth it anymore man. Let some of these guys live in their revisionist history. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

    Let’s see those grades

    looking at NFL stats he was middle of the road or lower in EVERY category 

    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conference=null&statisticCategory=&statisticPositionCategory=DEFENSIVE_BACK&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2018&seasonType=REG&experience=&tabSeq=1&role=

  • @mld-woody said:

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

    Let’s see those grades

    looking at NFL stats he was middle of the road or lower in EVERY category 

    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conference=null&statisticCategory=&statisticPositionCategory=DEFENSIVE_BACK&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2018&seasonType=REG&experience=&tabSeq=1&role=

    @browns149 said:

    Let’s see those grades

    looking at NFL stats he was middle of the road or lower in EVERY category 

    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conference=null&statisticCategory=&statisticPositionCategory=DEFENSIVE_BACK&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2018&seasonType=REG&experience=&tabSeq=1&role=

    sigh

    PFF had him as the #19 safety when all was said and done, his first year in his role, with especially high grades in coverage. They don't distinguish between the type of safety. He's listed as above average. Higher grade than Randall. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Let’s see those grades

    looking at NFL stats he was middle of the road or lower in EVERY category 

    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conference=null&statisticCategory=&statisticPositionCategory=DEFENSIVE_BACK&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2018&seasonType=REG&experience=&tabSeq=1&role=

    sigh

    PFF had him as the #19 safety when all was said and done, his first year in his role, with especially high grades in coverage. They don't distinguish between the type of safety. He's listed as above average. Higher grade than Randall. 

    @mld-woody said:

    sigh

    PFF had him as the #19 safety when all was said and done, his first year in his role, with especially high grades in coverage. They don't distinguish between the type of safety. He's listed as above average. Higher grade than Randall. 

    Here's the deal Wody...He's gone as of 4pm tomorrow & he is a strong safety, Randall is a free safety. No comparison. Time to let go.

    Mike

  • @mld-woody said:

    sigh

    PFF had him as the #19 safety when all was said and done, his first year in his role, with especially high grades in coverage. They don't distinguish between the type of safety. He's listed as above average. Higher grade than Randall. 

    Here's the deal Wody...He's gone as of 4pm tomorrow & he is a strong safety, Randall is a free safety. No comparison. Time to let go.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Here's the deal Wody...He's gone as of 4pm tomorrow & he is a strong safety, Randall is a free safety. No comparison. Time to let go.

    Mike

    Context.

    Within the context of the PFF grades, all safeties are on the same scale. That's what I was referring to. Browns149 came with the normal subjective anti Pep stuff and I was correcting him. One last time. Though as with all of the other instances, it's not worth the time 

    I realize he's gone. He'll get to do great over there. Hell, his success is part of the reason the Giants accepted this trade. 

    Just understand the context of the post and the "conversation" up to that point.

    I'm excited to see the Browns next year. Hope we make some more big signings. Disappointed my guy is gone, but happy to see we have a plan. 

  • @canton-mike said:

    Here's the deal Wody...He's gone as of 4pm tomorrow & he is a strong safety, Randall is a free safety. No comparison. Time to let go.

    Mike

    Context.

    Within the context of the PFF grades, all safeties are on the same scale. That's what I was referring to. Browns149 came with the normal subjective anti Pep stuff and I was correcting him. One last time. Though as with all of the other instances, it's not worth the time 

    I realize he's gone. He'll get to do great over there. Hell, his success is part of the reason the Giants accepted this trade. 

    Just understand the context of the post and the "conversation" up to that point.

    I'm excited to see the Browns next year. Hope we make some more big signings. Disappointed my guy is gone, but happy to see we have a plan. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Context.

    Within the context of the PFF grades, all safeties are on the same scale. That's what I was referring to. Browns149 came with the normal subjective anti Pep stuff and I was correcting him. One last time. Though as with all of the other instances, it's not worth the time 

    I realize he's gone. He'll get to do great over there. Hell, his success is part of the reason the Giants accepted this trade. 

    Just understand the context of the post and the "conversation" up to that point.

    I'm excited to see the Browns next year. Hope we make some more big signings. Disappointed my guy is gone, but happy to see we have a plan. 

    I liked Peppers too & wish him well. His potential & late season performance helped us obtain OBJ & I thank him for that. I'm hopeful that we have enough left to get us back into the 1st round. We'll see what happens but I put NOTHING past Dorsey.

    Mike

  • Zombo said:

    Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs. 

    Game over.

    Z

    Exactly. We now have a top 3 wr group. I’ll take that over a #17 pick, an extra 3rd rounder and a saftey that is average at best

    @browns149 said:

    Exactly. We now have a top 3 wr group. I’ll take that over a #17 pick, an extra 3rd rounder and a saftey that is average at best

    Average at best yes I’m afraid that’s the truth. 

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    @clevfan4life said:

    He was not an avg safety c'mon, stop it

    Below average?

  • @browns149 said:

    Take your blue glasses off

     Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

    If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

    Safety, Kick Returner and WR

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

    @mld-woody said:

    I mean, that's objectively not true, based on PFF grades.

    But there's no sense anymore in arguing with people telling me to take off my blue glasses when they have on three pairs of scarlet glasses. 

    Whatever. Reality didn't matter to some when he was here, I know it won't matter when those people look back ...

    He was eminently expendable and replaceable that’s all you have to know. 

  • @nickers said:

    He was JAG,, Get over it!...

    For sure. Average at best

    @browns149 said:

    For sure. Average at best

    Good enough to replace Landon Collins, who got mega paid. Average opinion, you have.