Bengals fans taking OBJ trade well...
-
By far the dumbest fans of all...including Steelers and Ravens. I participated on their board a few months ago, and defended the Browns, so they banned me for life. I'm heart broken.
-
Looks like they’re still in the denial stage...
-
I am waiting for the Bengals fans to convince me that Bobby Hart was the best pick up in all of free agency ...you know there gonna try .....deluded bunglers
-
I might be willing to concede that Mixon and Gio is a hell of a combo.
-
-
Happy Giants fan here
-
While here is Zombo

-
And here is Tour ...
-
I wasn't crazy about trading for him.. But.. I'm leaving the negative shit behind.... I'm pulling for the kid to grow up and ball for us....I can't wallow in the quagmire that used to be shit browns football.. It's time to move onward and enjoy the ride.. because.. That's what I'm ready to do....
-
DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...
There still are a few Bungle fans having a delusion they can still compete. They still do have AJ and Mixon- Atkins on defense, and that's about it. Mixon & Bernard > Chubb & Hunt? funny. Dalton is as good as his surrounding cast, which outside of Green, isn't the greatest.
Looks like they’re still in the denial stage...
When your BIG offseason moves entailed resigning made of glass oft injured Tyler Eifert (he's never made it through an entire season, and last three years played in a total of 14 games, then a few of their nobodies, OL Bobby Hart, John Miller (graded #46 guard by PFF) and Bengal fans are suppose to be excited? They're essentially sitting on their hands, must think they have a roster rivaling the Patriots, who have been pretty quiet in FA so far.
-
Since Nickers thought it was funny, here's something more from the reality bin. Dalton is so great (not) he's due a non guaranteed $16 million this year. AJ Green is 31, and on the last year of a contract that pays him $15 million. Will penny pinching Mike Brown be willing to pay him next year?
-
Justin_Gilbert2019 said:
This makes a lot of sense. They’ve had a decent roster built around guys like chad Johnson, tj houshyourmamma, and aj green. And yet they’ve been a poop stain let down every year. This actually makes the most sense
If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder. The Bengals are never going to compete for a Super Bowl again until Mike Brown starts spending the money to keep and attract top talent. And that will never happen while he's still alive. Didya know the Bengals are the only NFL cold weather team that doesn't have a dedicated indoor practice facility?
That said- I'm not about to pencil the Bengals in as two automatic wins this year. They had a ton of injuries in 2018- in fact, the most in the NFL. But their FA moves reek of Mike Brown cheapness. Add in, it remains to be seen waiting for Zac Taylor as their head coach until after the Super Bowl put them behind the eight ball hiring top assistants. Shades of the Browns when Mike Pettine had to go scraping the bottom of the barrell for assistants...
-
Justin_Gilbert2019 said:
This makes a lot of sense. They’ve had a decent roster built around guys like chad Johnson, tj houshyourmamma, and aj green. And yet they’ve been a poop stain let down every year. This actually makes the most sense
If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder. The Bengals are never going to compete for a Super Bowl again until Mike Brown starts spending the money to keep and attract top talent. And that will never happen while he's still alive. Didya know the Bengals are the only NFL cold weather team that doesn't have a dedicated indoor practice facility?
That said- I'm not about to pencil the Bengals in as two automatic wins this year. They had a ton of injuries in 2018- in fact, the most in the NFL. But their FA moves reek of Mike Brown cheapness. Add in, it remains to be seen waiting for Zac Taylor as their head coach until after the Super Bowl put them behind the eight ball hiring top assistants. Shades of the Browns when Mike Pettine had to go scraping the bottom of the barrell for assistants...
If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder.
I think I'm right up there with you, Hoorta. I live in Butler County, and I'm the only Browns fan in a huge family of Bengals fans, lol.
I used to have the attitude of "if the Browns don't succeed, I hope the Bengals do" because of my family and the Bengals being an Ohio team, but obnoxious Bengals fans and bandwagoners really soured me on the team a few years ago back when they started like 10-0 and got beat by the Steelers in the playoffs
The Browns have probably the most loyal fans in the NFL, while the Bengals have one of the highest percentages of homers in their fanbase.
At least they can't blame Marvin this year, lol.
-
Mixon is a stud, but I believe Chubb will be the better back.
The Bengals have no heart and no identity. Getting rid of Hue helped them.
-
-
If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder.
I think I'm right up there with you, Hoorta. I live in Butler County, and I'm the only Browns fan in a huge family of Bengals fans, lol.
I used to have the attitude of "if the Browns don't succeed, I hope the Bengals do" because of my family and the Bengals being an Ohio team, but obnoxious Bengals fans and bandwagoners really soured me on the team a few years ago back when they started like 10-0 and got beat by the Steelers in the playoffs
The Browns have probably the most loyal fans in the NFL, while the Bengals have one of the highest percentages of homers in their fanbase.
At least they can't blame Marvin this year, lol.
I think I'm right up there with you, Hoorta. I live in Butler County, and I'm the only Browns fan in a huge family of Bengals fans, lol.
I used to have the attitude of "if the Browns don't succeed, I hope the Bengals do" because of my family and the Bengals being an Ohio team, but obnoxious Bengals fans and bandwagoners really soured me on the team a few years ago back when they started like 10-0 and got beat by the Steelers in the playoffs
The Browns have probably the most loyal fans in the NFL, while the Bengals have one of the highest percentages of homers in their fanbase.
At least they can't blame Marvin this year, lol.
As you well know jb- the Bengals have the biggest fairweather fanbase in the NFL. Wining- it's GREAT!!! Start losing, and they (at least 95% of them anyway) all hide under their rocks.
I can say to my great satisfaction I was at the inaugural game at Paul Brown where the Bengals thought they'd christen the new stadium with an easy win over the hapless expansion Browns. Except it didn't happen that way.
-
No shock here- expected. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023144/article/bengals-releasing-vontaze-burfict-after-seven-seasons
Bengals will take best LB on board in April with their first round pick- bank it.
And no, we don't want him anywhere on the roster!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login