Skip to content

Bengals fans taking OBJ trade well...

The Browns Board
99 23 4.7k 1
  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Screenshot_20190317-060008.thumb.png.3ab2b087689aee313cf30551e7e0a500.png

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #2

    DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...

  • DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @tour2ma said:

    DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...

    Just a smidge...

    😁

  • lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    By far the dumbest fans of all...including Steelers and Ravens. I participated on their board a few months ago, and defended the Browns, so they banned me for life. I'm heart broken.

  • By far the dumbest fans of all...including Steelers and Ravens. I participated on their board a few months ago, and defended the Browns, so they banned me for life. I'm heart broken.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @lodilobo said:

    By far the dumbest fans of all

    Let's not be hasty

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Looks like they’re still in the denial stage...

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #7

    I am waiting for the Bengals fans to convince me that Bobby Hart was the best pick up in all of free agency ...you know there gonna try .....deluded bunglers

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I might be willing to concede that Mixon and Gio is a hell of a combo. 

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #9

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Happy Giants fan here

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    While here is Zombo 🙂
     

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    And here is Tour ...

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I wasn't crazy about trading for him.. But.. I'm leaving the negative shit behind.... I'm pulling for the kid to grow up and ball for us....I can't wallow in the quagmire that used to be shit browns football.. It's time to move onward and enjoy the ride.. because.. That's what I'm ready to do....

  • DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #14

    @tour2ma said:

    DLeeSeed seems to be a bit of a "homer"...

    There still are a few Bungle fans having a delusion they can still compete.  They still do have AJ and Mixon-  Atkins on defense, and that's about it. Mixon & Bernard > Chubb & Hunt? funny. Dalton is as good as his surrounding cast, which outside of Green, isn't the greatest. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Looks like they’re still in the denial stage...

    When your BIG offseason moves entailed resigning made of glass oft injured Tyler Eifert (he's never made it through an entire season, and last three years played in a total of 14 games, then a few of their nobodies, OL Bobby Hart, John Miller (graded #46 guard by PFF) and Bengal fans are suppose to be excited? They're essentially sitting on their hands, must think they have a roster rivaling the Patriots, who have been pretty quiet in FA so far.   

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Since Nickers thought it was funny, here's something more from the reality bin. Dalton is so great (not) he's due a non guaranteed $16 million this year. AJ Green is 31, and on the last year of a contract that pays him $15 million. Will penny pinching Mike Brown be willing to pay him next year?

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Hahaha Dalton one of the greats??? Get the fuck outta here. 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

    This makes a lot of sense. They’ve had a decent roster built around guys like chad Johnson, tj houshyourmamma, and aj green. And yet they’ve been a poop stain let down every year. This actually makes the most sense 

    If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder. The Bengals are never going to compete for a Super Bowl again until Mike Brown starts spending the money to keep and attract top talent. And that will never happen while he's still alive. Didya know the Bengals are the only NFL cold weather team that doesn't have a dedicated indoor practice facility? 

    That said- I'm not about to pencil the Bengals in as two automatic wins this year. They had a ton of injuries in 2018- in fact, the most in the NFL. But their FA moves reek of Mike Brown cheapness.  Add in, it remains to be seen waiting for Zac Taylor as their head coach until after the Super Bowl put them behind the eight ball hiring top assistants. Shades of the Browns when Mike Pettine had to go scraping the bottom of the barrell for assistants...  

  • Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

    This makes a lot of sense. They’ve had a decent roster built around guys like chad Johnson, tj houshyourmamma, and aj green. And yet they’ve been a poop stain let down every year. This actually makes the most sense 

    If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder. The Bengals are never going to compete for a Super Bowl again until Mike Brown starts spending the money to keep and attract top talent. And that will never happen while he's still alive. Didya know the Bengals are the only NFL cold weather team that doesn't have a dedicated indoor practice facility? 

    That said- I'm not about to pencil the Bengals in as two automatic wins this year. They had a ton of injuries in 2018- in fact, the most in the NFL. But their FA moves reek of Mike Brown cheapness.  Add in, it remains to be seen waiting for Zac Taylor as their head coach until after the Super Bowl put them behind the eight ball hiring top assistants. Shades of the Browns when Mike Pettine had to go scraping the bottom of the barrell for assistants...  

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @hoorta said:

    If you didn't notice- I live 55 miles north of Paul Brown Stadium, and I get force fed more Bengal information than just about anyone on this Board. Have regular conversations with a Bengals season ticket holder.

    I think I'm right up there with you, Hoorta. I live in Butler County, and I'm the only Browns fan in a huge family of Bengals fans, lol.

    I used to have the attitude of "if the Browns don't succeed, I hope the Bengals do" because of my family and the Bengals being an Ohio team, but obnoxious Bengals fans and bandwagoners really soured me on the team a few years ago back when they started like 10-0 and got beat by the Steelers in the playoffs 

    The Browns have probably the most loyal fans in the NFL, while the Bengals have one of the highest percentages of homers in their fanbase. 

    At least they can't blame Marvin this year, lol.

  • I might be willing to concede that Mixon and Gio is a hell of a combo. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tiamat63 said:

    I might be willing to concede that Mixon and Gio is a hell of a combo. 

    I had Mixon on one FL team last year, not bad. The FL teams will be interesting this year concerning the BROWNS players.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Mixon is a stud, but I believe Chubb will be the better back.

    The Bengals have no heart and no identity. Getting rid of Hue helped them.