Bye gronk!!
-
I practically LIVE for the Browns, but I will miss Gronk too. He is truly one of the game's characters, always having fun, laughing, joking, & playing with a passion like few others. He was fun to watch & the game will miss him.
Mike
Got to give the guy credit - he doesn't strike me as a person when his time is up is going to have a lot of regrets.
In a league full of pretentious assholes and head cases, he was fun.
Got to give the guy credit - he doesn't strike me as a person when his time is up is going to have a lot of regrets.
In a league full of pretentious assholes and head cases, he was fun.
You couldn't have said it better Dutch.
Mike
-
Much respect for him - I named a couple FF teams after him.
However, 2018 Gronk was a shell of the perennial All-Pro [47/682/3]. Yes, he's a first-ballot HoF player, but Pats have expected this for some time.
-
Still think Gonzales was better
-
I cant wait to see what this dude does outside football. He would be a hilarious pre game guy.
-
-
I cant wait to see what this dude does outside football. He would be a hilarious pre game guy.
-
Great player... hard worker (work hard play hard).
In addition to his physical gifts and receiving prowess, he was one of the best blocking TEs I've ever seen...
Great player... hard worker (work hard play hard).
In addition to his physical gifts and receiving prowess, he was one of the best blocking TEs I've ever seen...
One of the best all time TEs he won a lot of games just on his grit and detrrmination.
Tom Brady and the Pats nation will miss him.....big time.
-
Gronk when healthy was to the Pats what the ageless one has been for the Chargers, the go to guy when the chips are down. I'd like to see Gates just one more season.
-
Bye bye Gronk
No more passes from Brady
Time to retire
and party like slim shady
Don't pull a hammy
on the dance floor
don't catch the herps
from the village whore
your back be sore
from getting hit by those backers
balling like Shannon Sharpe
white as a saltine cracker
Gronk gettin' paid
Gronk gettin' laid
Robert Kraft is callin'
so is Arnold with his maid
better hurry up
and leave big Tom behind
he likes his tight ends
but you're one of a kind.
MIC DROP!
-
@nero said:
You can dislike him because he was a Patriot, but not because he was either a douche or a bad player.
I have enjoyed a lot watching him play. Few times you can see someone being at the same time so big and so fast, he made DCs dream with him, thinking who would they assign him or how would they stop him... Some of the plays he has made are outright amazing.
He was a lot of fun and I hope his body is not too beaten up so he can enjoy the rest of his life keeping that smile and cheer of his.
I don't dislike him at all.....not even because he is a Patriot!! I a just tired of the Patriots. I give them one more year with Brady and then they can go back to being one of the really bad teams in football, the way they were from 1960-2000.
-
Brady had serious trouble without Gronk in the line-up. So, I expect they will try to replace him fast.
But apparently, they want Jared Cook but he wants to sign with the Saints. Stay tuned?
Interesting:
-
Brady had serious trouble without Gronk in the line-up. So, I expect they will try to replace him fast.
But apparently, they want Jared Cook but he wants to sign with the Saints. Stay tuned?
Interesting:
Brady had serious trouble without Gronk in the line-up. So, I expect they will try to replace him fast.
But apparently, they want Jared Cook but he wants to sign with the Saints. Stay tuned?
Interesting:
Although, they won the Super Bowl vs. ATL without Gronk playing at all.
-
Gronk’s agent doesn’t rule out Gronk returning in 2019 despite retiring
-
Brady had serious trouble without Gronk in the line-up. So, I expect they will try to replace him fast.
But apparently, they want Jared Cook but he wants to sign with the Saints. Stay tuned?
Interesting:
Although, they won the Super Bowl vs. ATL without Gronk playing at all.
Although, they won the Super Bowl vs. ATL without Gronk playing at all.
it happens. He wasn't their only weapon, but Gronk has saved Tom Brady from losing so many times....they wouldn't have gotten there without him, I think. He caught 69 passes for 1,084 yards for them in 2017.
-
Gronk when healthy was to the Pats what the ageless one has been for the Chargers, the go to guy when the chips are down. I'd like to see Gates just one more season.
Gronk when healthy was to the Pats what the ageless one has been for the Chargers, the go to guy when the chips are down. I'd like to see Gates just one more season.
I had Gates for years on my FL teams he was a WR at TE along with a few others. A great TE who can block and catch is a real asset.
There are only maybe 3 or 4 in any given year that can rack up FL points......or win games!
-
Gronk's peak was probably better than any TE ever. Just a beast. Great blocker as well.
-
Gronk's peak was probably better than any TE ever. Just a beast. Great blocker as well.
Gronk's peak was probably better than any TE ever. Just a beast. Great blocker as well.
It helped him a lot that he may have had the GOAT throwing the ball to him. Not that he would not have been great otherwise. But let's face it.....if he had Cody Kessler, DeShone Kizer, John P. Football, Brandon Weeden...and some of the other bunch we had at trigger....he may not have made as big of an impact.
-
@nero said:
You can dislike him because he was a Patriot, but not because he was either a douche or a bad player.
I have enjoyed a lot watching him play. Few times you can see someone being at the same time so big and so fast, he made DCs dream with him, thinking who would they assign him or how would they stop him... Some of the plays he has made are outright amazing.
He was a lot of fun and I hope his body is not too beaten up so he can enjoy the rest of his life keeping that smile and cheer of his.
I don't dislike him at all.....not even because he is a Patriot!! I a just tired of the Patriots. I give them one more year with Brady and then they can go back to being one of the really bad teams in football, the way they were from 1960-2000.
I don't dislike him at all.....not even because he is a Patriot!! I a just tired of the Patriots. I give them one more year with Brady and then they can go back to being one of the really bad teams in football, the way they were from 1960-2000.
"One of those really bad teams in football, the way they were from 1960-2000."
This certainly doesn't look good from a fellow Browns fan. In those terrible years, they made 2 more Super Bowl appearances than the Browns.
-
If he was a great Brown I would give a fuck.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login