The Scottish Hammer
-
I was smart enough to never open the Manziel one to save as an antique. But the new Garrett one may just have to come out of the plastic on his 20th sack of the season.? And I'm hoping for an Astros 2019 World Champs companion to my 2017 still in plastic.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
I'm surprised Mike's doesn't read "00-99" and reads "Covered" on the back.?
-
Iām just so unsure having a Rookie kicker and punter with how good this squad is.
We drafted Seibert- he was going to win the kicking job, unless he majorly screwed up. FWIW, Joseph was 17\20 on field goals, and missed four extra points. that's pretty pedestrian. Dorsey saw a need to upgrade. Don't forget Austin won the Groza award as the best kicker in college ball last year- though that's sort of like getting on the cover of SI, or Madden.Ā Plenty of those guys went on to flop in the Pros.Ā
Yup. I didn't believe it when you called it.Ā
It's a risky play, but you gotta like the guy. Hoping he locks it down for the Browns for some time.
Yeah it's almost universal- the talking heads & beat writers out there are calling it "risky". I was just trying to be objective. TheĀ onlyĀ thing Colquitt had over Gilian is a 9 year track record. Admittedly, it remains to be seen if Jamie is as good a directional punter, or has the technique to kill a punt inside the 10 yard line. Other than that- I hadn't seen Britton uncork a 70 yard punt last year. It's pretty obvious Gilian has the stronger leg, & fer sure is the superior athlete. (Just don't get hurt doing the kamikaze thing covering punts) Another thing to consider- Jamie also was the kicker on his college team, so should Seibert pull a hammie or get hurt, we already have his backup on the roster. Of course lĀ thinkĀ the Browns made the right choice- whether that proves to be true in time- we'll see.Ā
Ā Ā
-
I was smart enough to never open the Manziel one to save as an antique. But the new Garrett one may just have to come out of the plastic on his 20th sack of the season.? And I'm hoping for an Astros 2019 World Champs companion to my 2017 still in plastic.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
Right again Larry.Ā Ā

#46= Browns 1st year, my year of birth, & Don Fleming's retired #. Couldn't miss on that one.
Mike
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
It's not up on the website yetĀ Mike very nice- going to get one..Ā A lot of my blood donation Ts are getting to the end of the line anyway...Ā Ā
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
Well....if you must know.....Gillan is a sept of the Clan McClean...NOT Clan McCleod. Ā
My Scottish side of the family....The Gipper's are a sept of the Clan Buchanan.
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
Well....if you must know.....Gillan is a sept of the Clan McClean...NOT Clan McCleod. Ā
My Scottish side of the family....The Gipper's are a sept of the Clan Buchanan.
Well....if you must know.....Gillan is a sept of the Clan McClean...NOT Clan McCleod. Ā
My Scottish side of the family....The Gipper's are a sept of the Clan Buchanan.
Details, details, it's like Jamie having to tell OBJ he had that kilt on backwards, bet 99.9% of the folks at that party didn't know the difference.Ā Ā
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
It's not up on the website yetĀ Mike very nice- going to get one..Ā A lot of my blood donation Ts are getting to the end of the line anyway...Ā Ā
It's not up on the website yetĀ Mike very nice- going to get one..Ā A lot of my blood donation Ts are getting to the end of the line anyway...Ā Ā
BTW, I contacted Szabo, and the shirt isn't available- yet. That's just a prototype. They're working out the details with Jamie to get his OK to ramp up production. Of course, he's entitled to a cut of the proceeds.Ā
Ā Ā
-
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
-
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
He looks good. Solid kicks and likes to get in on tackles. His weak point would be on FG and PAT holds. And from the reports Iāve read have him doing a whole lot of practice on that. After last years STs we should be pretty good this time around.Ā
-
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didnāt realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
-
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didnāt realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didnāt realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
He is unique. Likes to tackle and takes his job to heart. Off to a good start too.Ā
-
Named ST player of the month. Looking more and more like a very wise pick up
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001061476/article/mahomes-mccaffrey-among-players-of-the-month
-
-
I was smart enough to never open the Manziel one to save as an antique. But the new Garrett one may just have to come out of the plastic on his 20th sack of the season.? And I'm hoping for an Astros 2019 World Champs companion to my 2017 still in plastic.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, heās the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
-
IĀ stillĀ have a #2 Couch Jersey gatheringĀ dust in theĀ basement.Ā After that bad investmentĀ IĀ came up with aĀ more permanentĀ solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, CantonĀ Mike has one ofĀ those also.
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, heās the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, heās the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
Thatās pretty cool. Kinda wondering whatās going on in the world of special teams though if a punter who has simply done a solid job gets this award? Have there been any punts or kicks run back for a TD this year? Usually that guy gets that award. Or the FG kicker making a few long ones.
-
But it'sĀ not baseball.Ā Punting isn'tĀ the equivalent of startingĀ pitching.Ā That's yourĀ qb. NeverĀ said ColquittĀ wasn'tĀ good ( BTW, he justĀ gotĀ signed by theĀ Vikings) just that Gilian was even- maybe even ahead- in theĀ competitionĀ at this point.Ā Ā
ForĀ sure, the superiorĀ athlete.Ā He'sĀ alwaysĀ goingĀ to beĀ aĀ threat on fakeĀ punts and FGs.Ā
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.

-
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.

The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.
Can he land it inside the ten and whatās the hang time?Ā
Its a caper I think. A light one... lol
-
Welp, I'm willing to eat some crow on this one. Anyone need a fork?
LoL..weĀ surely can'tĀ beĀ alone..Ā folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes thatĀ the thunder foot of ScotlandĀ never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win..Ā I'll continue to just playĀ fanĀ ?..Ā
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login