The Scottish Hammer
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
Well....if you must know.....Gillan is a sept of the Clan McClean...NOT Clan McCleod.
My Scottish side of the family....The Gipper's are a sept of the Clan Buchanan.
Well....if you must know.....Gillan is a sept of the Clan McClean...NOT Clan McCleod.
My Scottish side of the family....The Gipper's are a sept of the Clan Buchanan.
Details, details, it's like Jamie having to tell OBJ he had that kilt on backwards, bet 99.9% of the folks at that party didn't know the difference.
-

There IS only one. Glad we have him. Shirt from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion, Ohio. I'm a real Fan of these folks.
Mike
It's not up on the website yet Mike very nice- going to get one.. A lot of my blood donation Ts are getting to the end of the line anyway...
It's not up on the website yet Mike very nice- going to get one.. A lot of my blood donation Ts are getting to the end of the line anyway...
BTW, I contacted Szabo, and the shirt isn't available- yet. That's just a prototype. They're working out the details with Jamie to get his OK to ramp up production. Of course, he's entitled to a cut of the proceeds.
-
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
-
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
who in the fuck did he beat out Colguitt ? i honestly just thought the hammer was just i gimmick thing
He looks good. Solid kicks and likes to get in on tackles. His weak point would be on FG and PAT holds. And from the reports I’ve read have him doing a whole lot of practice on that. After last years STs we should be pretty good this time around.
-
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didn’t realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
-
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didn’t realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
Sharing this very fun read about Gillan. I didn’t realize Arkansas Pine Bluff is an historical black college.
He is unique. Likes to tackle and takes his job to heart. Off to a good start too.
-
Named ST player of the month. Looking more and more like a very wise pick up
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001061476/article/mahomes-mccaffrey-among-players-of-the-month
-
-
I was smart enough to never open the Manziel one to save as an antique. But the new Garrett one may just have to come out of the plastic on his 20th sack of the season.? And I'm hoping for an Astros 2019 World Champs companion to my 2017 still in plastic.
I still have a #2 Couch Jersey gathering dust in the basement. After that bad investment I came up with a more permanent solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, Canton Mike has one of those also.
I still have a #2 Couch Jersey gathering dust in the basement. After that bad investment I came up with a more permanent solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, Canton Mike has one of those also.
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, he’s the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
-
I still have a #2 Couch Jersey gathering dust in the basement. After that bad investment I came up with a more permanent solution. #46 + "Your Name " is good forever. IIRC, Canton Mike has one of those also.
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, he’s the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
I'm still stuck with a Browns AND a White Couch jersey. I was so happy to have our team back. Poor Couch, never had a chance.
Jerseys for sale. Maybe I'll see if Canton Mike or Flugels will trade me a Scottish Hammer football card for em.....
who, btw, was named AFC Special Teams player of the month for September!
Browns punter Jamie Gillan named AFC Special ... - msn.com
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-punter...CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns punter Jamie Gillan was an undrafted free agent trying to beat out a veteran at his position a little over a month ago. Now, he’s the AFC Special Teams Player of the .
That’s pretty cool. Kinda wondering what’s going on in the world of special teams though if a punter who has simply done a solid job gets this award? Have there been any punts or kicks run back for a TD this year? Usually that guy gets that award. Or the FG kicker making a few long ones.
-
But it's not baseball. Punting isn't the equivalent of starting pitching. That's your qb. Never said Colquitt wasn't good ( BTW, he just got signed by the Vikings) just that Gilian was even- maybe even ahead- in the competition at this point.
For sure, the superior athlete. He's always going to be a threat on fake punts and FGs.
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.

-
And I was impressed that he's actually a real part of the punt return stoppers. The guy can fight through blocks and hit people. He still needs to get better hang time so he doesn't outkick the coverage or learn to kick it long and OOBs for no return.
The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.

The need to have him do a pre game workout on the field that involves him doing this....Fuckin' A! Intimidate the other teams.
Can he land it inside the ten and what’s the hang time?
Its a caper I think. A light one... lol
-
Welp, I'm willing to eat some crow on this one. Anyone need a fork?
LoL..we surely can't be alone.. folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes that the thunder foot of Scotland never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win.. I'll continue to just play fan ?..
-
Welp, I'm willing to eat some crow on this one. Anyone need a fork?
LoL..we surely can't be alone.. folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes that the thunder foot of Scotland never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win.. I'll continue to just play fan ?..
LoL..we surely can't be alone.. folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes that the thunder foot of Scotland never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win.. I'll continue to just play fan ?..
I was on Hammer's bandwagon from the get-go. Far younger, stronger, but what really sold me was the ATTITUDE I saw in interviews & when he was working. The only concern I had was his holding for the kicker, but that has been answered.
My guess is that the top selling CUSTOM jersey this year will be #7 with HAMMER (not GILLAN) on the back.
Mike
-
LoL..we surely can't be alone.. folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes that the thunder foot of Scotland never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win.. I'll continue to just play fan ?..
I was on Hammer's bandwagon from the get-go. Far younger, stronger, but what really sold me was the ATTITUDE I saw in interviews & when he was working. The only concern I had was his holding for the kicker, but that has been answered.
My guess is that the top selling CUSTOM jersey this year will be #7 with HAMMER (not GILLAN) on the back.
Mike
My guess is that the top selling CUSTOM jersey this year will be #7 with HAMMER (not GILLAN) on the back.
Mike
WHile walking to the gate ...#1) Please Keep all CHUBB jerseys at your right shoulder..HAMMER CHUBB (never reverse the order
) #2) Get that Danny Shelton Lava Lava to a tailor shop & shorten it up to a Hammer style Kilt...good luck & a old leghumper maybe required ?
-
My guess is that the top selling CUSTOM jersey this year will be #7 with HAMMER (not GILLAN) on the back.
Mike
WHile walking to the gate ...#1) Please Keep all CHUBB jerseys at your right shoulder..HAMMER CHUBB (never reverse the order
) #2) Get that Danny Shelton Lava Lava to a tailor shop & shorten it up to a Hammer style Kilt...good luck & a old leghumper maybe required ?
WHile walking to the gate ...#1) Please Keep all CHUBB jerseys at your right shoulder..HAMMER CHUBB (never reverse the order
) #2) Get that Danny Shelton Lava Lava to a tailor shop & shorten it up to a Hammer style Kilt...good luck & a old leghumper maybe required ?
Old Leghumper is ALWAYS required!!
Mike
-
LoL..we surely can't be alone.. folk please..as soon as i read the camp notes that the thunder foot of Scotland never took a FG snap, let alone hold for a kick..I Never thought they would give him the nod over Colquitt.. to ST Player of the Month..dawgs that's quite feat..I heard on redzone last night, Phifer was the coach pounding the table to keep Hammer..another win/win.. I'll continue to just play fan ?..
I was on Hammer's bandwagon from the get-go. Far younger, stronger, but what really sold me was the ATTITUDE I saw in interviews & when he was working. The only concern I had was his holding for the kicker, but that has been answered.
My guess is that the top selling CUSTOM jersey this year will be #7 with HAMMER (not GILLAN) on the back.
Mike
I was on Hammer's bandwagon from the get-go. Far younger, stronger, but what really sold me was HIS FABULOUS BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR I saw in interviews & when he was working. The only concern I had was his holding for the kicker, but that has been answered.
Mike
FIFY. Dont try to hide the truth, Mike
-
I was on Hammer's bandwagon from the get-go. Far younger, stronger, but what really sold me was HIS FABULOUS BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR I saw in interviews & when he was working. The only concern I had was his holding for the kicker, but that has been answered.
Mike
FIFY. Dont try to hide the truth, Mike
-
Thanks, I'm a fan of long hair.
Here I am with Grandson Michael.....
Mike
Right after the above photo was taken, Mike's barber called to tell him he forgot something...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login