Skip to content

Hue Jackson: Cleveland was 'some of the best coaching I did'

The Browns Board
33 20 1.4k 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Well....the thing is, Hue may be perfectly honest and perfectly correct.   This may have been the best coaching he had done.  And all that says is how really bad he was as a coach.

    Which...we knew.

  • I guess it begs the question, what was the worst coaching he ever did?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I guess it begs the question, what was the worst coaching he ever did?

    Pick any redzone possession.?

    Or any useless TO, like that one within the first minute of the game.?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....

  • The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....

    I would not wish him on any major college team........................................except Texas.?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #12

    If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!

    I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #13

    A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

  • If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!

    I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @unsympathetic said:

    If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!

    I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.

    LOL, and felt the earth move when he watched RG III running around in shorts. Actually, it was a truck dumping a load of garbage behind him, just didn't know the difference. The man couldn't recognize talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the ass. 

    Hue, you were so bad, if I was sponsoring a Pop Warner team, I wouldn't let you coach it. Do the football world a favor, and just fade away into retirement. Lord knows, you got plenty of Haslam's money to live it up on. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #15

    The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

    It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

    The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

    Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #16

    “Get the fuck outta my office!”

  • “Get the fuck outta my office!”

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @comeonman said:

    “Get the fuck outta my office!”

    We have a winner of "the post of the off season" ?

  • The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

    It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

    The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

    Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @orion said:

    The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

    It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

    The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

    Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

    Oh jessss, you had to remind me of that boneheaded TO. I'll take another drink of that great rum now.? What an f'n idiot. Worst user of TO's in the history of football above middle school level.

  • The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

    It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.

    The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3.    I'm like, GO FOR IT.  (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half.  He punts.   -  ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.

    Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them.   --  They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You!  Let's go to the half.  BUT NOOOOooo!  Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO.  I'm like, WHAT?  WE CALLED TO?    You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt.   Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO.  -  They went on to score a TD.  I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!  

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @orion said:

    The Ghoul hated him from the start.    

    the gword hated EVERYTHING from the start. the odds are, ...

    don't say it again. Like "beetlejui**"

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Running a fake punt without lining up a kicker.  Brilliant!!!!!!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #21

    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

  • It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @poeticg said:

    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

    I half agree with you

  • It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @poeticg said:

    It was the worst of times, it was the worst of all times...

    FIFY?

  • A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @calfoxwc said:

    A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

  • @calfoxwc said:

    A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    It was as well constructed as most of your posts, for sure. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    Hey, a day without gridiron haiku is like a day without orange juice 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    A HUE HAIKU by Calfox

    Hue blew, and who knew?

    until t'was too freaking late.

    All wet in Egypt

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @calfoxwc said:

    oh, come, folks. That is a real Haiku ! 5-7-5..... Hue was all wet in Egypt, in "deNile...."

    that's pretty good for a minute and a half of poem construction.....

    Would you know it? Cal's a poet.

    That's pretty good for 5 seconds of plagiarism.(mine Cal)?