Hue Jackson: Cleveland was 'some of the best coaching I did'
-
I guess it begs the question, what was the worst coaching he ever did?
I guess it begs the question, what was the worst coaching he ever did?
Pick any redzone possession.?
Or any useless TO, like that one within the first minute of the game.?
-
-
The man is in pure "De-Nile",,,, His best bet is college ball.. He can be a kid the rest of his life there....
-
If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!
I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.
-
A HUE HAIKU by Calfox
Hue blew, and who knew?
until t'was too freaking late.
All wet in Egypt
-
If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!
I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.
If Cleveland was his best coaching, please - any other team in the ACFN - hire this guy immediately!
I still trust Hue's judgement regarding Cody Kessler.. in the sense that he's wrong every time.
LOL, and felt the earth move when he watched RG III running around in shorts. Actually, it was a truck dumping a load of garbage behind him, just didn't know the difference. The man couldn't recognize talent if it walked up to him and bit him in the ass.
Hue, you were so bad, if I was sponsoring a Pop Warner team, I wouldn't let you coach it. Do the football world a favor, and just fade away into retirement. Lord knows, you got plenty of Haslam's money to live it up on.
-
The Ghoul hated him from the start.
It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.
The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3. I'm like, GO FOR IT. (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half. He punts. - ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.
Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them. -- They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You! Let's go to the half. BUT NOOOOooo! Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO. I'm like, WHAT? WE CALLED TO? You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt. Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO. - They went on to score a TD. I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!
-
“Get the fuck outta my office!”
-
“Get the fuck outta my office!”
We have a winner of "the post of the off season" ?
-
The Ghoul hated him from the start.
It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.
The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3. I'm like, GO FOR IT. (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half. He punts. - ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.
Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them. -- They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You! Let's go to the half. BUT NOOOOooo! Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO. I'm like, WHAT? WE CALLED TO? You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt. Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO. - They went on to score a TD. I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!
The Ghoul hated him from the start.
It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.
The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3. I'm like, GO FOR IT. (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half. He punts. - ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.
Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them. -- They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You! Let's go to the half. BUT NOOOOooo! Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO. I'm like, WHAT? WE CALLED TO? You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt. Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO. - They went on to score a TD. I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!
Oh jessss, you had to remind me of that boneheaded TO. I'll take another drink of that great rum now.? What an f'n idiot. Worst user of TO's in the history of football above middle school level.
-
The Ghoul hated him from the start.
It took 'til game seven before I knew we had the wrong coach.
The Bengals had been marching down the field on us all first half.scoring TD's..........near the end of the half we move the ball to their 38 with like, 4th and 2 or 3. I'm like, GO FOR IT. (they led, 14-10)............Well, Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching, can't make up his mind and gets a delay of game penalty making it 4th & 8 from the 43 with 1:10 left in the half. He punts. - ok, he's a wuss, but...ok.
Now, I'm a little concerned about keeping Cincy from FG range....'cuz we really can't stop them. -- They run it up the gut for 5 yards, and get up slowly, and are moseying back to the huddle, and I'm like, Thank You! Let's go to the half. BUT NOOOOooo! Mr. Some Of My Best Coaching calls TO. I'm like, WHAT? WE CALLED TO? You see, we only had 2 left after losing a coaches challenge......so we couldn't possibly get them to have to punt. Sooooo, the Bengals run it up the gut again for 6 yards, 1st down....and so they decide, Let's call TO. - They went on to score a TD. I said, We have the wrong fucking coach!
-
Running a fake punt without lining up a kicker. Brilliant!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
A HUE HAIKU by Calfox
Hue blew, and who knew?
until t'was too freaking late.
All wet in Egypt
-
-
-
-
Hue Jackson: Cleveland was 'some of the best coaching I did'
Kind of begs the question what was some of the worst coaching Hue did?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login