***Browns @ Colts Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
Ironic-I just put a post on the gameday food thread about opening a bottle of wine for the game today from the Valencia area of Spain. I am envious. I met my wife in 9th grade in Valencia, Venezuela.
-
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
Concerts/fishing & playing golf..what's up nero..got any golf courses over there? Today the grandson turns 4?..his MaMa says he needs the real Tiger Woods starting kids golf clubs
to play with Daddy on the big course(backyard)..Than that daughter of mine will use her own TV to become a Baker fan and not a Cam Newton fan..she can't kick her dad out wearing the Mayfield jersey..Still working on it after that beat down last season..but i hope to wrap this up by halftime ??
-
I’m looking forward to seeing how Myles Garret performs against arguably the best left side of an offensive line in the NFL.
Anthony Costanzo and Quentin Nelson are no slouches, and I hope for an injury free game.
Go Browns!
-
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
-
I’m looking forward to seeing how Myles Garret performs against arguably the best left side of an offensive line in the NFL.
Anthony Costanzo and Quentin Nelson are no slouches, and I hope for an injury free game.
Go Browns!
I’m looking forward to seeing how Myles Garret performs against arguably the best left side of an offensive line in the NFL.
Anthony Costanzo and Quentin Nelson are no slouches, and I hope for an injury free game.
Go Browns!
I don't THINK Nelson is playing due to minor injury. I'm interested to see what our first string DL does because they apparently beat the snot out of the Colts Thursday.
-
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
Nice, Just out of curiosity...how far is it from where you live to Israel? I too have been traveling....2 weeks in New England (Maine and New Hampshire)...and a week in and around New York, New York USA
-
What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
Concerts/fishing & playing golf..what's up nero..got any golf courses over there? Today the grandson turns 4?..his MaMa says he needs the real Tiger Woods starting kids golf clubs
to play with Daddy on the big course(backyard)..Than that daughter of mine will use her own TV to become a Baker fan and not a Cam Newton fan..she can't kick her dad out wearing the Mayfield jersey..Still working on it after that beat down last season..but i hope to wrap this up by halftime ??
Concerts/fishing & playing golf..what's up nero..got any golf courses over there? Today the grandson turns 4?..his MaMa says he needs the real Tiger Woods starting kids golf clubs
to play with Daddy on the big course(backyard)..Than that daughter of mine will use her own TV to become a Baker fan and not a Cam Newton fan..she can't kick her dad out wearing the Mayfield jersey..Still working on it after that beat down last season..but i hope to wrap this up by halftime ??
Never played golf. But 15-30minutes north of Pamplona there are some very cool golf courses!
-
Nero, that sounds like an incredible trip! I want more details! Lol.
It was some kind of pilgrimage to visit the Holy Land. We slept in the Negeb, we swimmed in the Sea of Galilee, Dead Sea, 4 days in Jerusalem. An amazing trip, mostly if you are christian.
-
I've been in Israel and Palestine for 8 days in late July. Currently, I'm on a 4 day vacation in the east coast of Spain (close to Valencia). What are you guys up to? How is summer going?
Nice, Just out of curiosity...how far is it from where you live to Israel? I too have been traveling....2 weeks in New England (Maine and New Hampshire)...and a week in and around New York, New York USA
Nice, Just out of curiosity...how far is it from where you live to Israel? I too have been traveling....2 weeks in New England (Maine and New Hampshire)...and a week in and around New York, New York USA
5 hour flight Madrid Tel-Aviv. Had to take a 4h 30min bus to Madrid.
How was the weather in New England? I know it's a cold place, but in summer?
-
Raar!!
-
a bummer summer so far. mother n law passed away on Thursday. ready for some browns this year.
-
a bummer summer so far. mother n law passed away on Thursday. ready for some browns this year.
-
and u had a long stay in hospital too right?
-
this browns season will be one great one. playoffs!!!
team will have great chemistry can't wait to watch this game.
-
Nice, Just out of curiosity...how far is it from where you live to Israel? I too have been traveling....2 weeks in New England (Maine and New Hampshire)...and a week in and around New York, New York USA
5 hour flight Madrid Tel-Aviv. Had to take a 4h 30min bus to Madrid.
How was the weather in New England? I know it's a cold place, but in summer?
5 hour flight Madrid Tel-Aviv. Had to take a 4h 30min bus to Madrid.
How was the weather in New England? I know it's a cold place, but in summer?
I was thinking more in terms of how many miles. And the weather in New England is nice this time of year especially on the coast of Maine where it’s a lot cooler than most of the rest of the country which can be hot and sweltering.
-
Nero, that sounds like an incredible trip! I want more details! Lol.
It was some kind of pilgrimage to visit the Holy Land. We slept in the Negeb, we swimmed in the Sea of Galilee, Dead Sea, 4 days in Jerusalem. An amazing trip, mostly if you are christian.
It was some kind of pilgrimage to visit the Holy Land. We slept in the Negeb, we swimmed in the Sea of Galilee, Dead Sea, 4 days in Jerusalem. An amazing trip, mostly if you are christian.
You don’t have to be a Christian too have enjoyed that trip I don’t think. I am basically a lapsed Catholic/Christian but I would have enjoyed seeing all the sights
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login