Skip to content

Texans are Having a Hell of a Day

The Browns Board
41 17 918 1
  • Just made their 4th trade of the day.

    Moved Clowney earlier to the Seahawks for... not much

    Just landed Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins for some large package of picks

    A busy day for not having a GM

  • Just made their 4th trade of the day.

    Moved Clowney earlier to the Seahawks for... not much

    Just landed Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins for some large package of picks

    A busy day for not having a GM

    @mld-woody said:

    Just made their 4th trade of the day.

    Moved Clowney earlier to the Seahawks for... not much

    Just landed Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins for some large package of picks

    A busy day for not having a GM

    I initially thought only giving up a 3rd for Clowney was- say what? But really he's a one year rent-a-player on his franchise tag. and the Texans get our former under performing first round bum Barky Mingo.  

  • They just got Carlos Hyde. A little awkward for Duke Johnson Jr. 

  • Texans mortgaged their future for a LT yet I don’t think are that good a team. 

  • They just got Carlos Hyde. A little awkward for Duke Johnson Jr. 

    @alkid3 said:

    They just got Carlos Hyde. A little awkward for Duke Johnson Jr. 

    Not in Texas..one will be called a steer?..The other a queer😍 by week 4...??

  • @alkid3 said:

    They just got Carlos Hyde. A little awkward for Duke Johnson Jr. 

    Not in Texas..one will be called a steer?..The other a queer😍 by week 4...??

    @gumby73 said:

    Not in Texas..one will be called a steer?..The other a queer😍 by week 4...??

    No no no no no! Asstin is the home of steers and queers, not Houston.?

  • Have a lot of folks clamoring for an upgrade to the OL. 

    Anyone up for giving up a package like that? 2 1sts and a 2nd for a young OL but one that hasn't made a pro bowl when a bunch of players make it due to guys not playing. 

    Stills was part of it, but I am sure the Dolphins were the ones making sure he was part of it.

    Trent Williams is better than Tunsil, but older. Allegedly Washington turned down offer of a 1st. 

  • I can just see DeShaun Watson , Facepalm at every move the O'Brien makes..

  • I can just see DeShaun Watson , Facepalm at every move the O'Brien makes..

    @nickers said:

    I can just see DeShaun Watson , Facepalm at every move the O'Brien makes..

    Yep chaos.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texans-reportedly-make-unorthodox-decision-for-vacant-general-manager-job/

  • @gumby73 said:

    Not in Texas..one will be called a steer?..The other a queer😍 by week 4...??

    No no no no no! Asstin is the home of steers and queers, not Houston.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    No no no no no! Asstin is the home of steers and queers, not Houston.?

    Aren't you from Austin?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Just made their 4th trade of the day.

    Moved Clowney earlier to the Seahawks for... not much

    Just landed Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins for some large package of picks

    A busy day for not having a GM

    I initially thought only giving up a 3rd for Clowney was- say what? But really he's a one year rent-a-player on his franchise tag. and the Texans get our former under performing first round bum Barky Mingo.  

    @hoorta said:

    ....... Texans get our former under performing first round bum Barky Mingo.  

    I honestly thought the dude was out of the league.... but then again I always get him and Kamerion Wimbley mixed up. 

  • Draft day for next 2 years is going to be so boring for Texans fans

  • Ah, Texas.. I guess they won't have many more picks they can pay to get rid of their really bad contracts [Osweiler] any time soon.

    This is such a ridiculous waste of assets that I bet Watson leaves as FA rather than re-sign.

    On the other hand, when Watson threatens to leave, O'Brien will trade him for Josh Rosen.

    When you have the chance to trade for a league-average LT and a WR3 [fuller, hopkins ahead of him], you give away those 1&2 round picks like candy!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    No no no no no! Asstin is the home of steers and queers, not Houston.?

    Aren't you from Austin?

    @the-gipper said:

    Aren't you from Austin?

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     
  • @the-gipper said:

    Aren't you from Austin?

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     

    Well...you said you were at least live in an Austin suburb, no?

    As for you license to carry...not impressed.    I have a  00 number....a license to kill.  003 in fact.  I could show you my card.

  • New Dolphins Logo unveiled

    Image

  • New Dolphins Logo unveiled

    Image

    Zombo said:

    I see the Dolphins are doing the Sashi Brown plan.

    Worked for us.

    Z

    See Below....  

    @darren15 said:

    New Dolphins Logo unveiled

    Image

    No doubt about that now- they just dumped Kiko Alonzo...  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001045947/article/dolphins-agree-to-trade-lb-kiko-alonso-to-saints

  • @the-gipper said:

    Aren't you from Austin?

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     

    Texas is an open carry state, isn't it?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Nope but like Johnny Cash's Bill, when this Bill goes there I do take my guns to town. ?

    Funny thing is I am actually licensed to wear my western Ruger .357 mag single action revolver in a holster on my hip in plain view.

    What do you think for a badge on the holster? LOL! ?

    Yeeha!?

    SW-S540?textcolor=black&enamel_type=soft
     

    Texas is an open carry state, isn't it?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Texas is an open carry state, isn't it?

    Guns....or beer?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Just made their 4th trade of the day.

    Moved Clowney earlier to the Seahawks for... not much

    Just landed Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins for some large package of picks

    A busy day for not having a GM

    I initially thought only giving up a 3rd for Clowney was- say what? But really he's a one year rent-a-player on his franchise tag. and the Texans get our former under performing first round bum Barky Mingo.  

    @hoorta said:

    I initially thought only giving up a 3rd for Clowney was- say what? But really he's a one year rent-a-player on his franchise tag. and the Texans get our former under performing first round bum Barky Mingo.  

    I really thought Mingo was going to be a pro bowler and give or D a face but I was way wrong, Every player we ever drafted up until Myles seems like a waste looking back, Other than that I can only name a couple that panned out well, Joe Thomas and the Center we took in like 2009 I forget his name ha ha but really, Not a single weapon in how many years?