Skip to content

Week 1

The Browns Board
67 25 2.6k
  • A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When was the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matters which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends are worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    TE - push

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen. 

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

    @icecube said:

    A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When were the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matter which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends is worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    TE - push

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen. 

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

    Good stuff Ice! 

    Not many disagreements but I think we have a better group of corners. I also think a healthy Joe Schobert is a very underrated LBer - as much as I am aware he didn't have his best season in 2018 playing w/ a bad hammy. When I saw him against Tampa a couple weeks ago - he looked like the healthy, Pro Bowl alternate version we saw here in 2017. He was everywhere.  Now that we have 4 legitimated starters upfront as opposed to only 2 last year - I give the advantage at LBer to Cleveland.

    RB - This is extremely close.   I know TN finished 6th overall at running the ball in 2018 and Cleveland finished 14th.  That said, if Chubb started sooner - I think this gets a whole lot closer. Chubb led the NFL in yards after contact in 2018 and averaged 5.2 yards per carry as a rookie. 

    Your summary is spot on...

  • The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

  • The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

    @texasag1969 said:

    The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

    Got THAT covered!!

    Mike

  • A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When was the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matters which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends are worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    TE - push

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen. 

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

    @icecube said:

    A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When were the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matter which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends is worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. AGREE 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. DISAGREE - Chubb is every bit as good or better than  Henry

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. AGREE

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here.  - Ill give you a possible edge with TN

    TE - push - AGREE

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen.  Browns and its not even close. This D line is going to feast like its Thanksgiving Day against the Tits

    LBs - TN - AGREE 

    CBs - push - The top one on each team offset and then we dominate the rest

    S - TN - maybe so

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. Vrabel has never been a head coach either. I may be a homer but when evaluating the overall staff I think its Browns all the way. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. - 

    24-16

    31-10

    Good thread, my thoughts in red above

  • Let's not forget that Tenn. has a new OC, as last year's is in Green Bay bumping heads with Rodgers.

    I will agree that at present that you have to give the edge to Vrabel, it's not his 1st year. Freddie may turn out to be great, but I don't think you can give a 1st game HC the edge in any game

  • Firstly let's not rewrite history, the decision to start Tyrod was soley Dorsey's which is why he gave up a third round pick to rent him for a year. Hue sucked but benching Baker wasn't on him. The loss of TN's starting left tackle will be a major factor in winning this game. Myles will be going against a backup and if he's double teamed, Ogunjobi or Vernon will be feasting on Mariota. Challenges will occur later in the season but TN isn't one of them IMO, Browns win by at least a touchdown.

  • @icecube said:

    A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When were the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matter which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends is worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    TE - push

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen. 

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

    Good stuff Ice! 

    Not many disagreements but I think we have a better group of corners. I also think a healthy Joe Schobert is a very underrated LBer - as much as I am aware he didn't have his best season in 2018 playing w/ a bad hammy. When I saw him against Tampa a couple weeks ago - he looked like the healthy, Pro Bowl alternate version we saw here in 2017. He was everywhere.  Now that we have 4 legitimated starters upfront as opposed to only 2 last year - I give the advantage at LBer to Cleveland.

    RB - This is extremely close.   I know TN finished 6th overall at running the ball in 2018 and Cleveland finished 14th.  That said, if Chubb started sooner - I think this gets a whole lot closer. Chubb led the NFL in yards after contact in 2018 and averaged 5.2 yards per carry as a rookie. 

    Your summary is spot on...

    @flugel said:

    Good stuff Ice! 

    Not many disagreements but I think we have a better group of corners. I also think a healthy Joe Schobert is a very underrated LBer - as much as I am aware he didn't have his best season in 2018 playing w/ a bad hammy. When I saw him against Tampa a couple weeks ago - he looked like the healthy, Pro Bowl alternate version we saw here in 2017. He was everywhere.  Now that we have 4 legitimated starters upfront as opposed to only 2 last year - I give the advantage at LBer to Cleveland.

    RB - This is extremely close.   I know TN finished 6th overall at running the ball in 2018 and Cleveland finished 14th.  That said, if Chubb started sooner - I think this gets a whole lot closer. Chubb led the NFL in yards after contact in 2018 and averaged 5.2 yards per carry as a rookie. 

    Your summary is spot on...

    Thanks Flugel. I agree Schobert is underrated. But Wake, Evans, Brown and Landry ain't no jokes. TN gave up the 3rd least points per game in 2018. (18.9) Some of TN's rushing stats came from having a scrambling/running QB, but Henry did have a coming out party. I always thought he had a good size to speed ratio and he proved it last season. If he comes around that corner with a head of steam. you don't dare stick your arm out or he will break it off (or give you a pec tear).

    At CB, Ward is simply one of the best there is, not sure about Mitchell. But Ryan and Butler for TN? Ward is better than both. And I agree Chubb is legit. 

  • @icecube said:

    A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When were the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matter which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends is worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. AGREE 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. DISAGREE - Chubb is every bit as good or better than  Henry

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. AGREE

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here.  - Ill give you a possible edge with TN

    TE - push - AGREE

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen.  Browns and its not even close. This D line is going to feast like its Thanksgiving Day against the Tits

    LBs - TN - AGREE 

    CBs - push - The top one on each team offset and then we dominate the rest

    S - TN - maybe so

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. Vrabel has never been a head coach either. I may be a homer but when evaluating the overall staff I think its Browns all the way. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. - 

    24-16

    31-10

    Good thread, my thoughts in red above

    @jcam222 said:

    Good thread, my thoughts in red above

    Thanks for your feedback, Jcam. Good points.

  • Agree with most other than RB. If you would trade Chubb for Henry, you’re outta your damn mind. 

  • A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When was the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matters which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends are worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    TE - push

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen. 

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

    @icecube said:

    A few weeks ago, I felt most were making the mistake of overlooking the Titans, whether that be from fans, players or the media.

    Let us not forget that TN has had 3 winning seasons in a row. When was the Browns last winning season? 2007. When was the last time the Browns had a 3-year consecutive winning period? 1986-1989. Yes, it's been that long. 

    But you say, that is irrelevant, it only matters which team is better now. You'd be correct, but a little historical trends are worth considering. 

    So, the here and now, how they match up. Firstly, most important, QBs. 

    Mariota. Although he threw for a career high 68% last year, his TD to int ratio was 11-8. That's paltry. Yea, he can run, he's athletic and all that. But I just don't think he's that good.  He would have done more by now if he was. 

    Baker. In just his rookie year, he showed he's already infinitely better than Mariota. 27 TDs to 14 ints. And he didn't even start the season (real genius, Hue). Bakes is clearly the better player. 

    Mariota is a disappointment, for sure.  The Tits are even thinking of replacing him.

    RB

    I thought Henry was out but he's not on the injury report. With him, TN has the edge, without, Browns do. 

    Disagree....At best it is a wash...but it may be edge Browns.   Chubb has shown as good as Henry has.:   Henry last year  215 carries/1059 yards.  Chubb  192 carries/ 996 yards.   Chubb 5.2 per attempt, Henry  4.6 per attempt.   Chubb was slightly better at receiving. 

    WR

    No contest, Browns. TN has not been able to find any play makers at WR to save their lives. 

    Check

    OL

    Even with their pro bowl LT out, TN is better here. 

    Probably all things considered.

    TE - push  check

    DL - Browns, even though TN has some nice DLmen.   Check

    LBs - TN

    CBs - push

    S - TN

    I want to hear your justifications on these:  LB/CB/S assessments.  Not sure I can agree...but I am just not sure.

    Coaching. TN. Hard to give nod to Cleveland here with a head coach who has never once coached as a HC ever in his career on any level. Vrabel will prove to be the real deal,  having spent time in Pitt and NE. 

    Vrabel, certainly for now, should be considered to have the edge.

    Summary - All things considered, Browns have Baker and TN has subpar QB, and missing their LT, Mariota is gonna be running for his life. I feel for those reasons, Browns do win this, maybe easily. 

    24-16

  • The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

    @texasag1969 said:

    The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

    Uhmmm  that term "Mad Dogs"  is NOT a term that any Browns fan wants to hear about any of their players.   Too many bad memories about Mike Junkin......so keep that term outcher mouth.!!

  • I think its imperative the Browns win this game to set the tone for the season. Expect to win, but don't expect the opponent to roll over. The Titans are a very physical team, so I think its good Freddie tried to build in toughness this whole training camp. My biggest concern is our OL versus their D-Line, I think every place else we place else I am confident we can play well enough to minimize any advantage they may have. If we can keep Baker upright in a fairly clean pocket most of the game we should win this game, if we don't could be big trouble.

  • This will be a good challenge for the Browns offense, because the Titans defense is no joke. 

    Cleveland 23, Tennessee 17

  • I think its imperative the Browns win this game to set the tone for the season. Expect to win, but don't expect the opponent to roll over. The Titans are a very physical team, so I think its good Freddie tried to build in toughness this whole training camp. My biggest concern is our OL versus their D-Line, I think every place else we place else I am confident we can play well enough to minimize any advantage they may have. If we can keep Baker upright in a fairly clean pocket most of the game we should win this game, if we don't could be big trouble.

    @runyon27 said:

    I think its imperative the Browns win this game to set the tone for the season. Expect to win, but don't expect the opponent to roll over. The Titans are a very physical team, so I think its good Freddie tried to build in toughness this whole training camp. My biggest concern is our OL versus their D-Line, I think every place else we place else I am confident we can play well enough to minimize any advantage they may have. If we can keep Baker upright in a fairly clean pocket most of the game we should win this game, if we don't could be big trouble.

    Also, Baker doesn't need clean pocket all day, he can make defenders miss and make plays. 

  • @flugel said:

    Good stuff Ice! 

    Not many disagreements but I think we have a better group of corners. I also think a healthy Joe Schobert is a very underrated LBer - as much as I am aware he didn't have his best season in 2018 playing w/ a bad hammy. When I saw him against Tampa a couple weeks ago - he looked like the healthy, Pro Bowl alternate version we saw here in 2017. He was everywhere.  Now that we have 4 legitimated starters upfront as opposed to only 2 last year - I give the advantage at LBer to Cleveland.

    RB - This is extremely close.   I know TN finished 6th overall at running the ball in 2018 and Cleveland finished 14th.  That said, if Chubb started sooner - I think this gets a whole lot closer. Chubb led the NFL in yards after contact in 2018 and averaged 5.2 yards per carry as a rookie. 

    Your summary is spot on...

    Thanks Flugel. I agree Schobert is underrated. But Wake, Evans, Brown and Landry ain't no jokes. TN gave up the 3rd least points per game in 2018. (18.9) Some of TN's rushing stats came from having a scrambling/running QB, but Henry did have a coming out party. I always thought he had a good size to speed ratio and he proved it last season. If he comes around that corner with a head of steam. you don't dare stick your arm out or he will break it off (or give you a pec tear).

    At CB, Ward is simply one of the best there is, not sure about Mitchell. But Ryan and Butler for TN? Ward is better than both. And I agree Chubb is legit. 

    @icecube said:

    I always thought he had a good size to speed ratio and he proved it last season. If he comes around that corner with a head of steam. you don't dare stick your arm out or he will break it off (or give you a pec tear).

    Yes one of major concerns is Henry getting around the edge and into the second level when along comes ward. If ward still hasn't learned to tackle without throwing his head in there a collision with Henry is a concussion waiting to happen.  If he gets concussed in game 1 he may be out for some time.  He needs to go back to the rugby style tackling he learned at Ohio state his 2nd year there. Aim for the hip or front leg wrap around and twist. 

  • @icecube said:

    I always thought he had a good size to speed ratio and he proved it last season. If he comes around that corner with a head of steam. you don't dare stick your arm out or he will break it off (or give you a pec tear).

    Yes one of major concerns is Henry getting around the edge and into the second level when along comes ward. If ward still hasn't learned to tackle without throwing his head in there a collision with Henry is a concussion waiting to happen.  If he gets concussed in game 1 he may be out for some time.  He needs to go back to the rugby style tackling he learned at Ohio state his 2nd year there. Aim for the hip or front leg wrap around and twist. 

    @bjh2130 said:

    Yes one of major concerns us Henry getting around the edge and into the second level when along comes ward. If ward still hasn't learned to tackle without throwing his head in there a collision with Henry is a concussion waiting to happen.  If he gets concussed in game 1 he may be out for some time.  He needs to go back to the rugby style tackling he learned at Ohio state his 2nd year there. Aim for the hip or front leg wrap around and twist. 

    Exactly. Taking that beast head on from smaller guys (d backs) is not smart.  He's 250 lbs. with sub 4.4 speed. I know, he's not as elusive as OJ, but he can be a problem. Didn't he rip off a 99 yardr? He did. But by the way, even if he goes off, I don't think it will be enough for them to win. 

  • Playing with Tits to start the season..... nice.  Betting people would say... never bet against a streak.  I think this is the year to start a new streak of consecutive home and season opener wins.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The way to stop Henry is getting into the backfield fast before he has a chance to get in gear. His best runs are the ones where his OL gives him creases about 3-4 yds past the LOS. You can't arm tackle him for sure. He'll run through it while he stiffarms you out of the way. Got to be a bunch of mad dogs gang tackling him.

    Uhmmm  that term "Mad Dogs"  is NOT a term that any Browns fan wants to hear about any of their players.   Too many bad memories about Mike Junkin......so keep that term outcher mouth.!!

    @the-gipper said:

    Uhmmm  that term "Mad Dogs"  is NOT a term that any Browns fan wants to hear about any of their players.   Too many bad memories about Mike Junkin......so keep that term outcher mouth.!!

    What about MD Perry?

  • Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?

  • I doubt anybody on this board is overlooking or sleeping on any team ever.... been a bad team to long to think anything is in the bag...