Skip to content

Week 1

The Browns Board
67 25 2.6k
  • @gumby73 said:

    Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    @icecube said:

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Oh, yea.  She is only there for eye candy.

  • @icecube said:

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Oh, yea.  She is only there for eye candy.

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh, yea.  She is only there for eye candy.

    Yeesh. She's ridiculous hot. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    @icecube said:

     On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal 😍...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5   

  • @icecube said:

     On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal 😍...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5   

    @gumby73 said:

    Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal 😍...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5   

    A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. I think the Pats are the only ones who do. The rest charter. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    @icecube said:

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Image result for Crazy man gif

  • @runyon27 said:

    I think its imperative the Browns win this game to set the tone for the season. Expect to win, but don't expect the opponent to roll over. The Titans are a very physical team, so I think its good Freddie tried to build in toughness this whole training camp. My biggest concern is our OL versus their D-Line, I think every place else we place else I am confident we can play well enough to minimize any advantage they may have. If we can keep Baker upright in a fairly clean pocket most of the game we should win this game, if we don't could be big trouble.

    Also, Baker doesn't need clean pocket all day, he can make defenders miss and make plays. 

    @icecube said:

    Also, Baker doesn't need clean pocket all day, he can make defenders miss and make plays. 

    I am not worried about his ability to make plays outside of the pocket or even adjusting inside of the pocket. But the pressure we gave up in the preseason in Tampa we cannot do, that type of pressure is what I would be concerned about.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal 😍...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5   

    A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. I think the Pats are the only ones who do. The rest charter. 

    @icecube said:

    A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. 

    sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..

    call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked 😮.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(😉)                 

  • @icecube said:

    A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. 

    sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..

    call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked 😮.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(😉)                 

    @gumby73 said:

    sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..

    call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked 😮.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(😉)                 

    Sounds like the makings of a pick up line.

    Hey baby, wanna help me pull this dinghy?

  • @gumby73 said:

    Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    @icecube said:

    Colin repeated his whole  "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment. 

    On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot? 

     Image result for joy taylor

    Of course she is a gorgeous woman. And with the look of her fiance, all of us regular guys would have a chance haha

  • @comeonman said:

    Agree with most other than RB. If you would trade Chubb for Henry, you’re outta your damn mind. 

    I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out. 

    @icecube said:

    I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out. 

    That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?

  • @icecube said:

    I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out. 

    That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?

    @comeonman said:

    That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?

    Yeah and Garrett ran a 4.64 at the combine at 270 pounds, and that isn't all that significant a difference. 

  • @hoorta said:

    You forgot one historical note. The Browns own the longest consecutive losing streak in opening games. Let's hope that ends Sunday. and FWIW, I'll rank Chubb and Henry as even...  

    That's the "old Browns," bra. Things can change: The Red Sox and Cubs won championships. 

    @icecube said:

    That's the "old Browns," bra. Things can change: The Red Sox and Cubs won championships. 

    Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?" 

    Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE. 

  • @icecube said:

    That's the "old Browns," bra. Things can change: The Red Sox and Cubs won championships. 

    Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?" 

    Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?" 

    Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE. 

    FWIW-I have Seifert as my kicker in my FFL. I was going to take Baker but someone beat me to him. So I went with the guy who won me money Drew Brees. Also got Phillip Rivers. Nobody took Kareem Hunt, but after week 5 we get to drop and re-pick anyone we want. I'll be trying to get him unless our RBs are playing lights out without him. (hopefully).

  • Far from a cake walk but a winnable game. Really excited to see the season begin. I won’t get to see the opener but will catch all the nationally televised games. GO BROWNS!!!’

  • If you guys want some truly fun reading, check out the twitter account of Lt. Baker Mayfield

    I see he writes his wife instead of his mom and lion pelts from Michigan  make nice trophy’s 

    C2DD8778-57E8-41F0-A5CD-B8C2C1616BBF.jpeg

  • @the-gipper said:

    Uhmmm  that term "Mad Dogs"  is NOT a term that any Browns fan wants to hear about any of their players.   Too many bad memories about Mike Junkin......so keep that term outcher mouth.!!

    What about MD Perry?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    What about MD Perry?

    Michael Dean....not Mad Dog.

  • In Lake Milton, at the time, I heard him called Mad Dog many times. Or Dawg as Hanford said it. 

  • DAAAAWG CHEEEECK!!!

  • He got promoted. Now it is Captain Baker Mayfield.... 

    check him out on Twitter