Week 1
-
Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

Oh, yea. She is only there for eye candy.
Oh, yea. She is only there for eye candy.
Yeesh. She's ridiculous hot.
-
Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?
Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal
...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5
-
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal
...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5
Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal
...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5
A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. I think the Pats are the only ones who do. The rest charter.
-
Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?
Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?


-
I think its imperative the Browns win this game to set the tone for the season. Expect to win, but don't expect the opponent to roll over. The Titans are a very physical team, so I think its good Freddie tried to build in toughness this whole training camp. My biggest concern is our OL versus their D-Line, I think every place else we place else I am confident we can play well enough to minimize any advantage they may have. If we can keep Baker upright in a fairly clean pocket most of the game we should win this game, if we don't could be big trouble.
Also, Baker doesn't need clean pocket all day, he can make defenders miss and make plays.
Also, Baker doesn't need clean pocket all day, he can make defenders miss and make plays.
I am not worried about his ability to make plays outside of the pocket or even adjusting inside of the pocket. But the pressure we gave up in the preseason in Tampa we cannot do, that type of pressure is what I would be concerned about.
-
Don't listen much..I flipped it on at work when nfl radio had hours of individual training camp tours on for 3 weeks (? yawn).. She has the spicy sexy radio voice,no doubt..she had to be Collins former phone sex gal
...Never seen the show, just the radio voice.. so at first glance ? he might have paid for some lip service & some TV cleavage..so until she gets naked ? a solid score of 7.5
A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction. I think the Pats are the only ones who do. The rest charter.
A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction.
sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..
call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked
.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(
)
-
A 7.5? I'm leaning more towards a 9. She does bum me out when she thinks she is smarter than she is. For instance, she said she is pretty sure every NFL team owns its own jet. And she said it with conviction.
sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..
call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked
.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(
)
sounds like she has experienced the mile high club naked at 37,ooo feet..
call me spoiled..I've spent the long weekend on the SC & NC coast pulling boats to land before the storm.. I've seen more hanging blonde tang in thongs than a pole polisher properly has all weekend..could die a happy man last night if the damm binoculars had not fallen out the truck & cracked
.(damm drunks)..1 hour to fantasy draft & 20 mins till home to wife, cat & 2 dogs... "How'd ya do honey" I pulled your families boats & got a Bonus"(
)
Sounds like the makings of a pick up line.
Hey baby, wanna help me pull this dinghy?
-
Cowherds been running his giblets for weeks now "am betting big on Titans plus 5.5 week 1" That's good enough for Baker & OBJ & me...Browns -31 Tits-13 (this ain't the same old opening browns) Titans won't hear a thing on offense, at a jacked up first energy.?Marcus will be seeing too many headlights. Cowherd will act like nothing happened and start putting his focus stories back on LA.. Freddie needs to pound these guys all week about penalties..and "Don't be the guy to take the bait on stupid penalties".. The Titans will test your boiling over toughness.. Freddie & Wilks will have this team ready to spook some old opening game ghost..?
Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?

Colin repeated his whole "TN +5.5 is a great bet" talk today. Said he doesn't like OL, especially the OTs. I'm not so sure the TN +5.5 is as much of an iron clad winner as he does. I could see a Browns 7 point win going down. Maybe he will end up having to cover this game in his "What Colin got wrong" segment.
On a side note, do you think Joy Taylor is hot?
Of course she is a gorgeous woman. And with the look of her fiance, all of us regular guys would have a chance haha
-
Agree with most other than RB. If you would trade Chubb for Henry, you’re outta your damn mind.
I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out.
I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out.
That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?
-
I think they are both good. I'm not sure one is better, just different. Henry's size and speed ratio are pretty rare: 250 lb backs aren't supposed to run sub 4.4 forties. If he shakes loose into the secondary, look out.
That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?
That’s because they don’t. He ran a 4.54 at the combine. Where did you get the 4.3?
Yeah and Garrett ran a 4.64 at the combine at 270 pounds, and that isn't all that significant a difference.
-
That's the "old Browns," bra. Things can change: The Red Sox and Cubs won championships.
Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?"
Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE.
-
That's the "old Browns," bra. Things can change: The Red Sox and Cubs won championships.
Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?"
Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE.
Ya know, I'm catching myself with that same mentality, too. "We have a new FG kicker and a rookie punter/holder, I'm sure the game will come down to a missed kick!" or "We haven't won an opener in forever, so why would this be different?"
Win or lose, it won't have anything to do with our history. We're facing a good team, a team with a defense ranked around 6th against the run and 8th against the pass. A team that is healthy and expects to play in January. My biggest comfort is we play in Cleveland, and that energy is going to be INTENSE.
FWIW-I have Seifert as my kicker in my FFL. I was going to take Baker but someone beat me to him. So I went with the guy who won me money Drew Brees. Also got Phillip Rivers. Nobody took Kareem Hunt, but after week 5 we get to drop and re-pick anyone we want. I'll be trying to get him unless our RBs are playing lights out without him. (hopefully).
-
-
Uhmmm that term "Mad Dogs" is NOT a term that any Browns fan wants to hear about any of their players. Too many bad memories about Mike Junkin......so keep that term outcher mouth.!!
What about MD Perry?
What about MD Perry?
Michael Dean....not Mad Dog.
-
In Lake Milton, at the time, I heard him called Mad Dog many times. Or Dawg as Hanford said it.
-
He got promoted. Now it is Captain Baker Mayfield....
check him out on Twitter
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
