WEEK 3 - BROWNS 2.5 point early underdogs vs the LA Rams on SNF O/U 51 in CLEVELAND, OH!
-
WEEK 3 - BROWNS 2.5 point early underdogs vs the LA Rams on SNF O/U 51 in CLEVELAND, OH! (getting a jump start look ahead in primetime)
From our friends at http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=903
-
And remember if you're in the area or maybe going to the INDIANS game that Sunday night......
The Sept. 22 change moves the game into conflict with Week 3 of the NFL season as the Cleveland Browns host the defending NFC champion Los Angeles Rams in their first Sunday night game since 2008. The Browns lost that game 10-6 to Pittsburgh. Kickoff between the Browns and Rams is scheduled for 8:20 p.m., less than two hours after the new first pitch time at Progressive Field.
Sunday, Sept. 22 vs. Philadelphia at 6:37 p.m. on ESPN
· First pitch moved from 1:10 p.m. to 6:37 p.m.
· SportsTime Ohio will not broadcast the game.
-
Rams DL is way too good for our OL. We will be lucky to score 10 points on them if Donald plays (he did return to the game after leaving for a back injury). Our defense will have to score a couple themselves to beat that betting line. If I were in Vegas I would bet half my weekend betting money on that one game alone. Giving away 3 points would be easy, especially with one less day of prep for us.
-
I saw a team that didn't have an identity in week 1..
Undisciplined, lacked explosiveness, they looked silly on a freaking screen pass...
This season could get out of hand quickly if they can't win tonight.. Nevermind the SNF game.
-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
Maybe even tomorrow after this somewhat lackluster performance versus a real so-so team with a third string quarterback.
I thought the game would open at CLE +3.5 before MNF, I can see +4 or better......but it is in primetime at home should be interesting.
GO BROWNS, don't play dumb.
-
I’m stoked for this game. Should be great.
-
All four AFCN teams are early underdogs in week 3, really they are. Are they now a weak division? http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=1036
And SF -7 over pit? The fourth largest dog, but not like DAL -21 over MIA or NE -18 over the Nyets.

-
Another look at the coming week 3 and SNF game, whoa.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE - WEST Team Win Loss Ties Percent PF PA Home Away Division Los Angeles Rams 2 0 0 1.000 57 36 1-0-0 1-0-0 0-0-0 San Francisco 49ers 2 0 0 1.000 72 34 0-0-0 2-0-0 0-0-0 Seattle Seahawks 2 0 0 1.000 49 46 1-0-0 1-0-0 0-0-0 Arizona Cardinals 0 1 1 0.250 44 50 0-0-1 0-1-0 0-0-0 AMERICAN CONFERENCE - NORTH Team Win Loss Ties Percent PF PA Home Away Division Baltimore Ravens 2 0 0 1.000 82 27 1-0-0 1-0-0 0-0-0 Cleveland Browns 1 1 0 0.500 36 46 0-1-0 1-0-0 0-0-0 Cincinnati Bengals 0 2 0 0.000 37 62 0-1-0 0-1-0 0-0-0 Pittsburgh Steelers 0 2 0 0.000 29 61 0-1-0 0-1-0 0-0-0 -
All four AFCN teams are early underdogs in week 3, really they are. Are they now a weak division? http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=1036
And SF -7 over pit? The fourth largest dog, but not like DAL -21 over MIA or NE -18 over the Nyets.

All four AFCN teams are early underdogs in week 3, really they are. Are they now a weak division? http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=1036
And SF -7 over pit? The fourth largest dog, but not like DAL -21 over MIA or NE -18 over the Nyets.

I am definitely playing my NE defense against the Jets this week in FFL. Only 3 points scored on them in the first two games and likely the Jets will provide them at least one Def TD. Miami gave up 2 this week. Could NE have gotten an easier schedule?
-
I’m honestly surprised it’s that close. They (the browns) haven’t looked good at all. If I was a betting man I’d lay the points in a heartbeat. I hope I’m wrong.
-
Classic trap game. Once the line bounces to -3.5 jump on it. Good Home dog against a team traveling across three time zones for a prime time game.
Over looks good too although I thought it wouldn’t be up to 51. I see a lot of defensive penalties and showcase of offense on prime time. I think both offenses match up favorably against the respective Defenses.
-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
Yup...
Picking them in Pick'em is one thing... and I might not even do that... but when the wallet is involved, then it's a whole 'nother thang.
-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
Yup...
Picking them in Pick'em is one thing... and I might not even do that... but when the wallet is involved, then it's a whole 'nother thang.
Yup...
Picking them in Pick'em is one thing... and I might not even do that... but when the wallet is involved, then it's a whole 'nother thang.
Yep, I was yellin' at the TV last night, "Somebody tackle OBJ around the 20 dammit." I needed one last FG to win the damn FFL this week. The guy who played OBJ pulled ahead of me and the guy barely ahead of me on that one damn play. We didn't need to win by 20. 16 was just fine by me!.?
-
Yup...
Picking them in Pick'em is one thing... and I might not even do that... but when the wallet is involved, then it's a whole 'nother thang.
Yep, I was yellin' at the TV last night, "Somebody tackle OBJ around the 20 dammit." I needed one last FG to win the damn FFL this week. The guy who played OBJ pulled ahead of me and the guy barely ahead of me on that one damn play. We didn't need to win by 20. 16 was just fine by me!.?
Yep, I was yellin' at the TV last night, "Somebody tackle OBJ around the 20 dammit." I needed one last FG to win the damn FFL this week. The guy who played OBJ pulled ahead of me and the guy barely ahead of me on that one damn play. We didn't need to win by 20. 16 was just fine by me!.?
lol... and there I was yelling "Go! GO!" when Bell almost broke that swing pass for a TD...
Oh.... the things FF make us do against our nature...
-
Yep, I was yellin' at the TV last night, "Somebody tackle OBJ around the 20 dammit." I needed one last FG to win the damn FFL this week. The guy who played OBJ pulled ahead of me and the guy barely ahead of me on that one damn play. We didn't need to win by 20. 16 was just fine by me!.?
lol... and there I was yelling "Go! GO!" when Bell almost broke that swing pass for a TD...
Oh.... the things FF make us do against our nature...
-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
Well Tuesday pm and the line looks like a solid CLE +3 so far, will it climb up? From Vegas insider.com .
Meanwhile NE is touching -23.

-
They're going to be a bigger dog than that by game time.
Well Tuesday pm and the line looks like a solid CLE +3 so far, will it climb up? From Vegas insider.com .
Meanwhile NE is touching -23.

Well Tuesday pm and the line looks like a solid CLE +3 so far, will it climb up? From Vegas insider.com .
Meanwhile NE is touching -23.

& the Cowboys are only -21 against the 'Fins? Yahoo fantasy- that's the preferred play 70%, Probably only because the less skilled Survivor players already took the Patriots last week against Miami & can't use them again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login