Skip to content

Baltimore Sucks

The Browns Board
142 30 5.4k 1
  • My hero peeing on farts grave

    0C73E93A-7BF0-4C8F-8132-A5DA5ADABA3F.jpeg

  • Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

  • Cincy and Ravens are Browns bastard stepchildrenĀ 

  • This should get the troops all fired up......

    President Donald TrumpĀ on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city ā€œworse than Honduras.ā€

    ā€œBaltimore happens to be about the worst case,ā€ Trump told The Washington Post. ā€œIf you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?ā€

  • Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    @tour2ma said:

    Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    Nice point. Go put a hat on it. He brought nothing but hell here. Fuck him

  • Lamar Jackson is so ugly that the sweat that rolls down onto his face turn around andĀ roll back up...

  • Lamar is so ugly that even Dr Pimple Popper told him to go away

  • LOL!!!

    777EB8BA-D868-4708-9A8A-AE089B382255.png

  • In all seriousness, KC gave a good blue print on stifling Lamar's hot start-make him a pocket thrower. Outside of a few truly ridiculous catches, The Chiefs controlled that game by making Baltimore keep the ball on the ground. Obviously they had a lot of success running the ball, but our defensive front seven is much more stout than KC's unit. With the great scheme Wilks rolled out last week, I'm hopeful we'll employ the same strategy.

    Offensively? I just hope Freddie gets beat over the head with what worked Sunday Night as opposed to what clearly didn't. I'm much, much less confident in that however.

  • Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    @tour2ma said:

    Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    @hoorta said:

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    Right on. I’ve often thought Detroit makes sense geographically. Ā And ole fart getting love on this board??? Ā  Blasphemy! Ā 

  • The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

  • The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    @nero said:

    The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    Not a fan of John Waters movies? Or crab cakes?Ā 

  • @nero said:

    The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    Not a fan of John Waters movies? Or crab cakes?Ā 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Not a fan of John Waters movies? Or crab cakes?Ā 

    I’ve had homemade crab cakes I loved. All others kinda sucked

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"

    As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.

    Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...

    I love it...

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    @hoorta said:

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

  • @hoorta said:

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

    @icecube said:

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

    A little OT, but I totally agree. That was Jerry Jones at work. Didn't want to lose the "rivalry" with the Redskins. Apparently, what Jerry wants, Jerry gets. Just another reason to hate "South America's Team". So fhaking what? Those of us old enough to rememberĀ back in the 60s the Browns had a big rivalry with the Giants that went by the wayside. The Cowboys should have been in the same division as New Orleans.Ā  Ā 

  • Character is importantĀ 

    7C9216C9-0399-4042-BA17-CFBE0829AE0F.jpeg

  • @hoorta said:

    I saidĀ  at the timeĀ  of his death, the familyĀ  should haveĀ  had ArtĀ cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound toĀ  happen. I'd bet it'sĀ  beenĀ  doneĀ  more than once, with lessĀ  fanfare.Ā Ā 

    And nope, IĀ  disagree. The Ravens belong in theĀ  AFC East. Besides giving the PatriotsĀ  someĀ  legitĀ  competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. CincinnatiĀ  is farther "south" than Indianapolis.Ā  šŸ™‚

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

    @icecube said:

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

    One of the most "out of place" teams was when Jacksonville was in the AFCN.

  • @icecube said:

    And how far "east" is Dallas?Ā 

    One of the most "out of place" teams was when Jacksonville was in the AFCN.

    @gorka said:

    One of the most "out of place" teams was when Jacksonville was in the AFCN.

    It was not called the AFCN then Ā  The Central I believeĀ 

  • @nero said:

    The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    Not a fan of John Waters movies? Or crab cakes?Ā 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Or crab cakes?Ā 

    BLT crab cakes are the best!