Baltimore Sucks
-
This should get the troops all fired up......
President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”
“Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”
-
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
Nice point. Go put a hat on it. He brought nothing but hell here. Fuck him
-
Lamar is so ugly that even Dr Pimple Popper told him to go away
-
-
In all seriousness, KC gave a good blue print on stifling Lamar's hot start-make him a pocket thrower. Outside of a few truly ridiculous catches, The Chiefs controlled that game by making Baltimore keep the ball on the ground. Obviously they had a lot of success running the ball, but our defensive front seven is much more stout than KC's unit. With the great scheme Wilks rolled out last week, I'm hopeful we'll employ the same strategy.
Offensively? I just hope Freddie gets beat over the head with what worked Sunday Night as opposed to what clearly didn't. I'm much, much less confident in that however.
-
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
-
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
Right on. I’ve often thought Detroit makes sense geographically. And ole fart getting love on this board??? Blasphemy!
-
The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.
-
Not a fan of John Waters movies? Or crab cakes?
I’ve had homemade crab cakes I loved. All others kinda sucked
-
Not a fan of Modell by any stretch, but pissing on his "grave"? No... I draw the line at "Jump, Art! JUMP!"
As for the Ravens... They are a natural rival given our history... and I love rivalries. What other team shares a division with three, true rivals? Where two rivals, CIN and BLT, were made off the playing field? It's been 20 years, but we are finally approaching the full realization of all those rivalries on the field.
Who can we thank for setting up our unique division? Art...
I love it...
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
And how far "east" is Dallas?
-
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
And how far "east" is Dallas?
And how far "east" is Dallas?
A little OT, but I totally agree. That was Jerry Jones at work. Didn't want to lose the "rivalry" with the Redskins. Apparently, what Jerry wants, Jerry gets. Just another reason to hate "South America's Team". So fhaking what? Those of us old enough to remember back in the 60s the Browns had a big rivalry with the Giants that went by the wayside. The Cowboys should have been in the same division as New Orleans.
-
-
I said at the time of his death, the family should have had Art cremated. Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. I'd bet it's been done more than once, with less fanfare.
And nope, I disagree. The Ravens belong in the AFC East. Besides giving the Patriots some legit competition, we should have had the Bills or Colts with us in the North. Cincinnati is farther "south" than Indianapolis.
And how far "east" is Dallas?
-
-
Or crab cakes?
BLT crab cakes are the best!
-
Or crab cakes?
BLT crab cakes are the best!
-
In my opinion Ft. McHenry ranks #1 in this country as a patriotic experience. Over anything in DC or Mt. Rushmore, or any Civil War or Revolutionary War Battlefield. Arizona Memorial probably 2d. So, Baltimore has that going for it.
-
In my opinion Ft. McHenry ranks #1 in this country as a patriotic experience. Over anything in DC or Mt. Rushmore, or any Civil War or Revolutionary War Battlefield. Arizona Memorial probably 2d. So, Baltimore has that going for it.
In my opinion Ft. McKenzie ???McHenry??????ranks #1 in this country as a patriotic experience. Over anything in DC or Mt. Rushmore, or any Civil War or Revolutionary War Battlefield. Arizona Memorial probably 2d. So, Baltimore has that going for it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

