Skip to content

Baltimore Sucks

The Browns Board
142 30 5.4k 1
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Way to make an entrance.

    May we show you the fucking door?

    And it's OK... you can cuss here.

  • R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    lol...I didn't know I could cuss, I thought it'd be a reason to kick me off quick.  Nice to make your acquaintance.

  • Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @raven5220 said:

    Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

    I'd also have high hopes for Lamar 'don't make me pass' Jackson and Jim 'Last chance' Harbough. 

    See you on Sunday. 

  • lol...I didn't know I could cuss, I thought it'd be a reason to kick me off quick.  Nice to make your acquaintance.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @raven5220 said:

    lol...I didn't know I could cuss, I thought it'd be a reason to kick me off quick.  Nice to make your acquaintance.

    Well if that's your attitude...

    Stick around... we've got a Gipper that will love playing with you.

    I do love your harbor district. When was the last time you were in Downtown Cleveland? The Flats? E. 4th?

  • R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Actually, I haven't been to Cleveland, but my brother in law has, and says you DO have a really nice city.  I feel bad now for shit talking that quick...I just saw the thread "Baltimore Sucks" and I figured I heat some shit up.  Honestly, your fanbase I do respect.  No matter all the hard times you guys been through, you stick by your team and try to never give up.  That's true NFL fans, right there...commendable.  It just happens to be our week against each other, so I figured I'd try to get a rise.  But truthfully, I'm just hoping it's a good game, which Browns/Ravens games mostly are.  Both teams like to fight each other hard usually. 

  • Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #38

    @raven5220 said:

    Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

    Clarification requested..... are we allowed to rip this guy a new arsehole? or are the handcuffs on?

    I mean, I would have asked  can we castrate him?  ....but I am pretty sure he possesses neither dick nor balls. 

  • @raven5220 said:

    lol...I didn't know I could cuss, I thought it'd be a reason to kick me off quick.  Nice to make your acquaintance.

    Well if that's your attitude...

    Stick around... we've got a Gipper that will love playing with you.

    I do love your harbor district. When was the last time you were in Downtown Cleveland? The Flats? E. 4th?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #39

    @tour2ma said:

    Well if that's your attitude...

    Stick around... we've got a Gipper that will love playing with you.

    I do love your harbor district. When was the last time you were in Downtown Cleveland? The Flats? E. 4th?

    Actually, I think I will back off and permit you to apply your normal retribution.  

    buttspray.gif

  • R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    There she is, The Gipper...this must be the woman they were talking about earlier...What you wearing, sweetheart? 

  • The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nero said:

    The only thing you can thank Baltimore for is The Wire... And it was made thanks to its criminal rates.

    The wire showed the best parts of Baltimore.?

  • There she is, The Gipper...this must be the woman they were talking about earlier...What you wearing, sweetheart? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #42

    @raven5220 said:

    There she is, The Gipper...this must be the woman they were talking about earlier...What you wearing, sweetheart? 

    I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

  • @raven5220 said:

    There she is, The Gipper...this must be the woman they were talking about earlier...What you wearing, sweetheart? 

    I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

    R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @raven5220 said:

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

    Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Yep, a case of anal intercourse resulting in pregnancy 

  • @raven5220 said:

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

    Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

    R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

    Piece of Garbage?  Really?  They said you could cuss on here, why you keeping it clean?  I know the people of Cleveland are nice, but damn, that's just ridiculous.   But you guys DID call my quarterback ugly, and even though he is, you can keep that shit to yourselves.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

    I'm sorry you can't handle a little trash talk before a game (maybe it's because there are truths that you can't handle), but I did say good luck this weekend....you're gonna need it.  Well, luck, AND a better team.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

    Piece of Garbage?  Really?  They said you could cuss on here, why you keeping it clean?  I know the people of Cleveland are nice, but damn, that's just ridiculous.   But you guys DID call my quarterback ugly, and even though he is, you can keep that shit to yourselves.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

    I'm sorry you can't handle a little trash talk before a game (maybe it's because there are truths that you can't handle), but I did say good luck this weekend....you're gonna need it.  Well, luck, AND a better team.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @raven5220 said:

    Piece of Garbage?  Really?  They said you could cuss on here, why you keeping it clean?  I know the people of Cleveland are nice, but damn, that's just ridiculous.   But you guys DID call my quarterback ugly, and even though he is, you can keep that shit to yourselves.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

    I'm sorry you can't handle a little trash talk before a game (maybe it's because there are truths that you can't handle), but I did say good luck this weekend....you're gonna need it.  Well, luck, AND a better team.

    Go hug Larmars nuts..

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #48

    @raven5220 said:

    Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

    Nope, no longer my job to engage with your ilk.   I am a retired legend.   Let the Young Guns come after you.  

    Think of it like this:  I am the equivalent of Clint Eastwood, now just sitting on my porch.   It is now up to the equivalent of like Luke Hemsworth, or Christian Bale to now come gunning for your kind.   I don't know who will step up and take the mantle...

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #50

    That Lamar, sheesh talk about ugly. He has a face that’ll make a freight train take a dirt road

  • This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas 

    R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas 

    I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

  • That Lamar, sheesh talk about ugly. He has a face that’ll make a freight train take a dirt road

    R Raven5220 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    That Lamar, sheesh talk about ugly. He has a face that’ll make a freight train take a dirt road

    That's just mean...but I do agree..lol