Skip to content

***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
199 36 4.9k 1
  • @medicineman said:

    They had 10 points at half time.The number 1 O? Lets not fight, We are up, we need to enjoy this 

    I’m chillin bud I’m starting Browns Defense and Nick Chubb

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I’m chillin bud I’m starting Browns Defense and Nick Chubb

    SAME HERE! Of course I started Tom Brady who is doing shit but Chubb is doing good, althought I don't have Browns D I have Jarvis. I have Browns D on the bench

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Sheldon you are giving them a Time out 

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by

    Its time...  "Finish them"

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    The announcer didn't want us to have the int lol fuck em 

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    They didn't take much time off the clock with that still a tad nervous 

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I’m chillin bud I’m starting Browns Defense and Nick Chubb

    SAME HERE! Of course I started Tom Brady who is doing shit but Chubb is doing good, althought I don't have Browns D I have Jarvis. I have Browns D on the bench

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    SAME HERE! Of course I started Tom Brady who is doing shit but Chubb is doing good, althought I don't have Browns D I have Jarvis. I have Browns D on the bench

    I’m in a shituation stashing Brees, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed, picked the wrong Browns TE to fill in, OBJ with 0 fantasy value but 100% impact.

    Browns defense is LEGIT. Whitehead just earned the strong safety position??!

  • @medicineman said:

    SAME HERE! Of course I started Tom Brady who is doing shit but Chubb is doing good, althought I don't have Browns D I have Jarvis. I have Browns D on the bench

    I’m in a shituation stashing Brees, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed, picked the wrong Browns TE to fill in, OBJ with 0 fantasy value but 100% impact.

    Browns defense is LEGIT. Whitehead just earned the strong safety position??!

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I’m in a shituation stashing Brees, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed, picked the wrong Browns TE to fill in, OBJ with 0 fantasy value but 100% impact.

    Browns defense is LEGIT. Whitehead just earned the strong safety position??!

    Dude I swear I have Hunter Henry and Jordan Reed as well. That is funny. I have Baker but on the bench. I started Ebron as my TE who has no points but I love the Browns win 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    This is fun. Proud of my dudes.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    we put up 40 on the number 1 offense 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by

    Go Browns. 

    The offense today was what we expected the last 3 weeks

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Oline GREAT performance.

    if anyone says anything negative for the next 7 days - you are clueless 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Preseason is officially over. Bring em on. The harder they come the harder they fall.... 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero

    I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I could shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

    We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    Suck it Ratbirds

  • I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I could shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

    We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I coul shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

    We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

    Great game......and my little red headed nurse Teri liked it too.

    Oh haven't heard from any steelrz fans in awhile.

  • @nero said:

    I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I coul shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

    We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

    Great game......and my little red headed nurse Teri liked it too.

    Oh haven't heard from any steelrz fans in awhile.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Great game......and my little red headed nurse Teri liked it too.

    Oh haven't heard from any steelrz fans in awhile.

    Sorry to hear that you're in the hospital (earlier I read your first posts, nice place you got at home!) , I hope the Browns can deliver some of the pain every Sunday!  

    Take care 😉 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Can’t help but wonder what ole Rex has to say? Probably blame rats poor play and say we got lucky

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    This was the absolute most fun I've had in a while watching Browns football. I didn't give them much of a chance, as our passing game wasn't clicking and Baltimore was playing incredible football. In one of my long, bumbling, drawn-out posts I said I had a niggling thought that we might blow them out. That the stars would align and we'd be able to exploit their subpar secondary. 

    Baker looked COMPLETELY different today and that's the best news of all. So calm, so poised, and so accurate. You kind of felt like Landry was going to bust out shortly, and boy did he. Hopefully some people started Seals-Jones on my advice! ?

    What a terrific game for so many reasons. I got to watch it with my father and we had a fantastic time hooting and hollering. Special day, enjoy it. WOOF WOOF! 

    Oh, and suck a bag of weiners, REX. 

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by

    Wow.  Good thing I didn't watch!!!

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    Good game and hopefully a start to gelling and improving every game. Clean up the penalties will help.