Skip to content

OK SERIOUSLY

The Browns Board
98 30 3.3k 1
  • Yeah, we'll beat the best team in the league at their house. Right after we learn to actually catch the ball, not turn it over in the red zone, not fumble, and learn how to tackle. These teams like Seattle and New England are GOOD teams. They've been good for a long time, and they expect to be great. They don't beat themselves and they don't complain about the refs after the game. 

    Can we win? Yeah, we COULD, but you'd be a fool to expect it. We're 2-4 for Christ's sake. Our QB leads the free world in interceptions. We're playing the best defense in the league. Draw your own conclusions. 

  • But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

  • I’m not too bent outta shape about this loss. At the beginning of the game l thought l saw Baker getting some touch back with a few passes. I think l’ve noticed when he’s in a good place his passes have a little touch on them instead of straight fastballs. 

    The game plan was good enough to win. The players didn’t execute. Those were some of the jivest officiating calls l’ve seen. The block Jarvis laid was a perfectly good block. 

  • But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

    @ravn5220 said:

    But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

    Well...we kicked your asses and who the hell have you beat?...Nobody with more than one win. So really...I'm the one LMAO!

  • But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

    @ravn5220 said:

    But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I can sum up this team quite easily. Nobody thought we had what it took to win the game down 4 with 3 minutes to go. Everybody was right. 

    Nobody expected our defense to make a stop at the end to force a FG attempt and give our offense another try. Everybody was again correct. 

    This team doesn't make plays when it has to, it routinely gives the ball away, and they can't score in the red zone. Did I mention they can't win at home? I'm sorry man, this season is over. It is what it is. I mean, come on...what evidence does anyone have that we'll beat any of the bad teams on our schedule? Do I think we'll win more games? Yeah, a few, but this collection of soft pansies doesn't have what it takes to reel off a winning streak of any consequence. Face it, we're not good and that's OK! Not every team can be good. 

    I'll be the first one to root for the team each week, and I'll be the first one to say that I am wrong if something changes, but until then, I can't pretend that we have a shot at ANYTHING resembling the post season just because our schedule gets easier. Some of those bad teams are going to wax our pathetic asses, and we sure know that our boys aren't going to win many (read ANY) games they're not supposed to win. Hope I'm wrong, but hope in one hand, shit in the other...see which one fills up quicker. 

    I don't think you see the big picture here. The Browns have more than enough talent, with the exception of the o line, which is pretty damn important. Baker is not a bust. Anyone who watches the games closely can see how good he is, and will be if the HC ever gets his head out of his ass. We have major problems that keep us from winning against really good teams. Obviously Kitchens is in way over his head, and it's killing us. I will never understand why he is the HC. Greg Williams had the personality to motivate this team, but I understand why Dorsey didn't want to deal with his abrasive style. The o line is really bad, and that makes it impossible to come back when we are behind in a game. The other thing is the officiating. I know....good teams overcome bad calls. Yesterday was as bad as I've ever seen it. It seriously make me consider why some of these refs take every opportunity to screw us. They call P.I. that clearly is nowhere to be seen, and Kitchens is too busy doing whatever, to even notice it, so he doesn't challenge. Some of these refs have a personal agenda to keep the Browns from winning, or at least make it damn difficult. We can overcome that, once we execute properly. These players are not happy with the situation, and the frustration shows. They will come out and beat New England after the bye, and I still see a 9 or 10 win season. 

    @lodilobo said:

    They call P.I. that clearly is nowhere to be seen, and Kitchens is too busy doing whatever, to even notice it, so he doesn't challenge.

    Yeah, that's unfortunate.  But somebody, somewhere (in a booth?) has to call down to him and tell him to have it reviewed.  Perhaps that did happen, I don't know.

  • @ravn5220 said:

    But you  all hyped up your team so much...I thought you were the guys to beat...at least according to you bums.  I told ya before, your glory day came when you had ONE decent game against us.  Now you all ain't riding so high are ya's??  Lmao

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    @lodilobo said:

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

  • It's kind of hard to have great QB play when the guy has a hip pointer and he's developed a bad habit of throwing of his back foot , which I notice him doing a lot lately... I give Baker some credit for coming back out and trying to win the game.. I blame this mostly on Freddie for outsmarting himself with the challenge and the receivers having a bad case of the dropsies . Most notably the Refs conveniently faking calls the moment the Browns were having any kind of a successful drive.. The refs look like a bunch of "paid off" pricks. If the NFL doesn't do something about it.. The NFL is doomed to inevitable failure.. But the real story here is.. It was a TEAM loss.. Until the team quits shooting it's self in the foot.. This will continue to be the tale of the tape week in , Week out!

  • @lodilobo said:

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Look at you getting after it to pick a fight. Get it my man! Get it! Raar!

    Psst: throw in a “if it’s Brown flush it down”. Ooh, and maybe refer to us as the “clowns”. That’ll really get us going. Get it man! Go go go!!

  • The worst thing for me is not Mayfield regressing, I think he can turn the trend if he focuses only on football and works on his footwork and reading defenses. 

    For me the worst thing is that this team had a bad 3rd quarter against the Titans, a bad first half against the 49ers, a bad 2nd and 3rd quarter against the Seahawks and it didn't seem like it was going to make a comeback. They need to have things going for them and it reminds me Hue's team which always was a blocked punt, missed field goal or a turnover away from winning the game. 

    Everyone in the building has to keep quiet, put their heads down and work hard. It's a game of inches, you have to fight for every one of them and you can't give up when facing adversity. That's what good teams do. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

  • @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

  • @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    He's not saying much different than you were in the tavern. 

    @hoorta said:

    I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

    We both know after they get their ass beat he won't be back on here.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

    @hoorta said:

    I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

    That's if she decides to come around after the upcoming ass whipping.

  • @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    Because we’re not ninnies? Are you a ninny Cysco? Do you need an environment suitable for your thin skin?

    He’s just a guy trying to get his troll on. No shame in that. Other than the desire to troll in the first place, which is a wierd bastardization of attention seeking in and of itself, but no judgement here. Trolls need love too.

  • I understand where you are coming from Hoorta  but it is hard to watch us lose games we should be winning. I can't rest on moral victories. I won't accept anything until we get real victories. And we should be getting them and that is what is so frustrating.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I understand where you are coming from Hoorta  but it is hard to watch us lose games we should be winning. I can't rest on moral victories. I won't accept anything until we get real victories. And we should be getting them and that is what is so frustrating.

    Agree, we forget that the 1-31 Hue Era was marked by more close games than blowouts, especially in the first half of the seasons.

  • @lodilobo said:

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    The only thing more pathetic is a troll who likes to rag on another team after they've lost. To pump up their fragile ego. 

    As others have said- it would be the easiest thing in the world for me to kick your arrogant abusive ass off of here. However- I won't- yet. Here's a little dose of reality for you. Two of your wins are against teams (the Bengals and Dolphins) who are a collective 0-11 on the year, and in serious competition for the #1 draft pick in 2020. There's your 2019 punchline teams. Really makes you proud too, huh?  Haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. FYI, and golly gee- I see a ton of those teams lined up in the next 10 games for you to get taken down a notch or two. And we'll be right here to give you endless shit when it happens. Aw, you get to play those same Seahawks on the road Sunday- where they're a lot tougher to beat. I'll let you crow if you win that one. Oh and the Patriots- lotsa luck there, plus the teams now in our rearview mirror- Rams and 49ers you have yet to play. My crystal ball predicts four losses right there. 

  • The worst thing for me is not Mayfield regressing, I think he can turn the trend if he focuses only on football and works on his footwork and reading defenses. 

    For me the worst thing is that this team had a bad 3rd quarter against the Titans, a bad first half against the 49ers, a bad 2nd and 3rd quarter against the Seahawks and it didn't seem like it was going to make a comeback. They need to have things going for them and it reminds me Hue's team which always was a blocked punt, missed field goal or a turnover away from winning the game. 

    Everyone in the building has to keep quiet, put their heads down and work hard. It's a game of inches, you have to fight for every one of them and you can't give up when facing adversity. That's what good teams do. 

    @nero said:

    They need to have things going for them and it reminds me Hue's team which always was a blocked punt, missed field goal or a turnover away from winning the game. 

    And that's just it. We're still the team with the critical drop, the blocked punt, the deflected interception (or multiple), the baffling call that destroys a drive, the inches away touchdown that looks like a touchdown but isn't CALLED a touchdown, the dropped passes by a "superstar WR", the fumble by someone who doesn't fumble, and whatever else that's sad, frustrating, and obnoxious. That's WHO WE ARE. Until that's NOT who we are, this will continue. It's not complicated, ya know? Frustrating, hell yes! We love our team, we expected better, and we were promised better. 

    Can it turn around? It certainly CAN, but I don't trust a team that can't win at home. That's the mark of a bad team. When teams don't fear traveling to your house they get confident. Conversely, if you suck at home, YOU won't have the confidence to play well. I don't care WHAT our players try to say, their confidence is shaken to the core. 

    Hopefully it changes, hopefully things get better. But it's likely to get worse before anything gets better, as the Patriots are likely to beat us completely down. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    Maybe if you losers ever play a team over .500, you can come back and let me know how it worked out. I think we both know how it will end.

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    @ravn5220 said:

    Are you crying?   We both know The ShitStains will be looking up at the Ravens all season long.  They're pathetic...always have been, always will be.  And they have the most delusional fans ever...I love when you guys talk about how admired you all are as a fanbase, when really, you all are the joke of the league.  How does it feel to be everyone's punchline?

    Have a Steelers fan read this to you and help you understand. YOUR TEAM HAS NOT BEATEN A TEAM WITH MORE WINS THAN LOSSES. That means that your team sucks. Teams play each other to determine which team is better. Our team beat your team. Can you figure out what that means? If not, ask the Steelers fan who is helping you. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Why is this asshole not banned? 

    He's not saying much different than you were in the tavern. 

    @hoorta said:

    I'll  keep  him around to see how he feels after his team gets ass  whipped  by the  Seahawks. 

    We both know after they get their ass beat he won't be back on here.

    @bjh2130 said:

    He's not saying much different than you were in the tavern. 

    We both know after they get their ass beat he won't be back on here.

    Oh? Was I calling the team shit stains and taunting you with the alleged greatness of a divisional rival? I guess we must have been reading different things.