What is your REVISED *OCTOBER PREDICTION of the 2019 season record? *DECEMBER Review.
-
So a big "do-over" in this WEEK 7 bye week. Forget your original predictions on the 2019 BROWNS season record, this is your opportunity to reevaluate and guess again!
WHAT IS YOUR REVISED OCTOBER PREDICTION OF THE 2019 BROWNS SEASON RECORD?
And your thoughts and opinions are welcome.

-
The final 9 games all winnable.
if we can clean it up and Baker and Freddie get right. Huge ifs.
I can see 8-1, but officiating and stupidity losing a game resulting in 7-2.
i see a spirited Browns team hanging and losing at the end to the Pats kick starting off this run.
so I got 9-7 and I’m still drinking the koolaid I guess
-
So a big "do-over" in this WEEK 7 bye week. Forget your original predictions on the 2019 BROWNS season record, this is your opportunity to reevaluate and guess again!
WHAT IS YOUR REVISED OCTOBER PREDICTION OF THE 2019 BROWNS SEASON RECORD?
And your thoughts and opinions are welcome.

So a big "do-over" in this WEEK 7 bye week. Forget your original predictions on the 2019 BROWNS season record, this is your opportunity to reevaluate and guess again!
WHAT IS YOUR REVISED OCTOBER PREDICTION OF THE 2019 BROWNS SEASON RECORD?
And your thoughts and opinions are welcome.

First tell me what I said this summer. ??
But I'll go with 6 or 7. Ask again after two games with Hunt back on the team.?
-
Despite my current frustration with the game-time decision making logic. I have new hope after looking at the schedule.
We can lose to the Patriots (I don’t think we’ll lose, Coach may actually respect this opponent) and lose to either the Bills or Ravens and STILL finish 10-6.
I’m worried about trap games like the Cardinals game, however.
-
Hate to say it, but I went with 8-8 and I hope I'm wrong.
I have a bad feeling about the next 2 games, both NE & Denver are houses of horror for the Browns, historically speaking.
Now if the Browns implement a better protection scheme, like using one of their TEs as a FB, maybe, just maybe they'll be ok. There were signs of hop ein the Seattle game that the offense was clicking, but I still think the one-back set is a bad idea with an average pass blocking O-line.
-
I said 8-8 which will probably be good enough to win the division, assuming we beat the Ravens again and then the Steelers twice. We haven't seen Vag around lately, he's probably crying that besides Ben out for the year, Rudolph concussed, and now Tuitt- who was playing gangbusters is out for the year. The Game against the Bills is looking a lot tougher than before the season started.
-
In the if you were paying attention department I had the scale starting at 12 wins but changed it to 13 to see if any die-hards with orange glasses would pick it.
Since there's only 10 games left the maximum if they won out would be a 12-4 mark or 11-5 if they went 9-1.
I think that this division might be won with 9 or 10 wins this season still doable for the BROWNS but can they live up to expectations and get it.
We'll see.

-
I said 8-8 which will probably be good enough to win the division, assuming we beat the Ravens again and then the Steelers twice. We haven't seen Vag around lately, he's probably crying that besides Ben out for the year, Rudolph concussed, and now Tuitt- who was playing gangbusters is out for the year. The Game against the Bills is looking a lot tougher than before the season started.
I said 8-8 which will probably be good enough to win the division, assuming we beat the Ravens again and then the Steelers twice. We haven't seen Vag around lately, he's probably crying that besides Ben out for the year, Rudolph concussed, and now Tuitt- who was playing gangbusters is out for the year. The Game against the Bills is looking a lot tougher than before the season started.
I'm not worried about their offence, but their D (meaning Steelers, Bills, and Broncos).
-
12-4.
3-4 … Steal this game vs. the Patriots. Get Ward, Greedy and Higgins back.
4-4 … Beat the Broncos for all those years ago. They aren't as good as us.
5-4 … Get Hunt back. Run the ball down the Bills throat.
6-4 … Win another division game here vs. the Stealers.
7-4 … Get Njoku back and make the Dolphins call in the rest of the season.
8-4 … Stealers, remember us? Do it again.
9-4 … 10-4 … The Bungles and the Cardinals get it too...
11-4 … Best the Ravens again for the division.
12-4 … Bengals are still recovering from the last beating.
12-4 Anything less is giving up.
-
12-4.
3-4 … Steal this game vs. the Patriots. Get Ward, Greedy and Higgins back.
4-4 … Beat the Broncos for all those years ago. They aren't as good as us.
5-4 … Get Hunt back. Run the ball down the Bills throat.
6-4 … Win another division game here vs. the Stealers.
7-4 … Get Njoku back and make the Dolphins call in the rest of the season.
8-4 … Stealers, remember us? Do it again.
9-4 … 10-4 … The Bungles and the Cardinals get it too...
11-4 … Best the Ravens again for the division.
12-4 … Bengals are still recovering from the last beating.
12-4 Anything less is giving up.
12-4.
3-4 … Steal this game vs. the Patriots. Get Ward, Greedy and Higgins back.
4-4 … Beat the Broncos for all those years ago. They aren't as good as us.
5-4 … Get Hunt back. Run the ball down the Bills throat.
6-4 … Win another division game here vs. the Stealers.
7-4 … Get Njoku back and make the Dolphins call in the rest of the season.
8-4 … Stealers, remember us? Do it again.
9-4 … 10-4 … The Bungles and the Cardinals get it too...
11-4 … Best the Ravens again for the division.
12-4 … Bengals are still recovering from the last beating.
12-4 Anything less is giving up.
Puff, puff, PASS.
-
-
6-10
We're undisciplined, we turn the ball over, we don't throw TD passes, we don't score DEFENSIVE TDs, and we don't make the plays when they matter the most. That's the biggest thing, right there. When we need to make something happen, when the game is ON THE LINE...we choke. Basically, this team has absolutely NO MAGIC. Zip, zilch, nada, nil. Let me ask you, how many people on this board felt like we were going to go down the field and score against the Seahawks to win the game? I think it's a safe bet that not many of us thought we were just going to march down the field and win. That right there...that expectation that something great is going to happen...THAT'S what is missing from our team. We still expect to step on our Johnson, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. We HOPE someone on the team will make a play instead of EXPECTING to make the play.
NOW...if "something" changes? If we find the "magic"? I'm telling you, we're a play or two away from winning some games, and I know that most teams in the NFL can say that, but you have to figure our big names are going to start making big plays. Garrett gets a strip-sack that's returned for a TD. OBJ one-handed grab for 7. Chubb breaking loose, Greedy pick-6...whatever. We start making those 2-3 great plays a game, and we can be something. We can win the division, but we have to stop beating ourselves and start stringing together wins. Now.
-
Not really a revision for me as my preseason prediction was 10-6 . They're currently a game behind my expectations by losing the Tennessee game.
Not really a revision for me as my preseason prediction was 10-6 . They're currently a game behind my expectations by losing the Tennessee game.
I hope that you are right, my preseason pick was *9-5-1 and I'm going to join the majority here and go with my original pick here and go with *9-5-1......but with no ties yet 9-7 also looks possible.
Boring huh.

.......* yes I know it was 9-6-1 but even that looks like a stretch right now.
-
Not really a revision for me as my preseason prediction was 10-6 . They're currently a game behind my expectations by losing the Tennessee game.
I hope that you are right, my preseason pick was *9-5-1 and I'm going to join the majority here and go with my original pick here and go with *9-5-1......but with no ties yet 9-7 also looks possible.
Boring huh.

.......* yes I know it was 9-6-1 but even that looks like a stretch right now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
