All-Star game
-
When someone posts a better youtube vid, I'll post it - but here:
Not bad.
No pitcher cam (from CF)??
-
The game was pretty great, can't say the same for the broadcast. Too many missed pitches, bad camera angles, worthless commentary.
After too many weeks of watching Perez, Jackson, Aquino, Vizcaino, Abreu, Gosling, Kobayasi et al, I must say I got a little teary-eyed watching King Felix, Papelbon, Nathan and Rivera close the game. And who thinks Garko could've made that Crawford catch? It was really like watching a different sport.
-
Papelbon is a homo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login