***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***
-
Ok, I give up. Freddie Kitchens MUST GIVE UP playcalling. My gosh. Two 3rd and ones, he runs off tackle both times, with the denver lbs offset to stop it. What in the hell....???
Trading our OG killed this season. for the offense, instead of two tackles trying to hold their own, and the interior outstanding, the ROG is worse that the RT, and the LT is hopeless.
That was a first down by Baker. They marked the ball to the point he was pushed back. What the )(*&)&^* happened to forward progress? BTW, is it just me, or...did they screw Baker's keeper up by taking Chubb to the sideline. Hello? Does anybody think the defense was delighted to see that they were definately going to run the qb sneak? And, were I Baker, I would have followed my excellent center, instead of my lead foot ROG.
Anyways....You can bet that would have been a first down if it had been Tom Brady, dammit.
The biggest dumbarse on the defense is whitehead. I've had it. If he isn't getting really stupid penalties, like today, he goes up against a very good TE, and fakes trying to tackle him ABOVE THE FREAKING WAIST with half a shoulder and bounces off.
When the denver db goes up against our TE, he takes out his leading lower leg.
BTW, another blatant referee screwup - as in, deliberate non-call. they grabbed Chubb's facemask, turned his head around,...
no call.
More obvious this game - the broncs seemed to know what the Browns were going to do. If they don't fix this, the offense will just keep suffering.
4 times in the first half, I thought "look at the defense do NOT run the ball wide" and Kitchens runs the ball wide.
Good luck trying to fix three positions on the oline next year. Because three won't be starting after all this continual oline failure.
Whitehead ... gone. Robinson, ....gone.
The Browns need another Mark Wilson fast lb.
Both our qb's are going to get hurt at this rate before the season is over.
Thank GOD for Nick Chubb.
I have extra disgust over losing today. dammit, dammit, dammit.

the refs totally suck...not saying they gave this game to denver, but i watched alot of the pne o clock games and man,,,,i told my wife i'm putting in my resume to be and nfl ref....why not...i could not be any worse.....jeeeeez..
the refs totally suck...not saying they gave this game to denver, but i watched alot of the pne o clock games and man,,,,i told my wife i'm putting in my resume to be and nfl ref....why not...i could not be any worse.....jeeeeez..
sure you can blame the refs for the facemask call, but they can't be blamed for the loss. Our offence screwed up this one, play calling sucked badly.
-
Same meaning dipshit.
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
-
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
you forgot to mention A Racist
-
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
you forgot to mention A Racist
-
I figured that "MAGA" listed as his interest made that obvious.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
-
Nah I still stand by “he really played a great game” and blame the coach for not putting him in better positions to attack. And I’d love to call you a name back but you ain’t worth it
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
Look, bitch boy crying again! Man you are a fucking pussy.
-
Good idea.
DieHard is a fake hardass who would run to the moderators on here and cry that you were being mean to him. He's a real snowflake that way.
Look, bitch boy crying again! Man you are a fucking pussy.
Look, bitch boy crying again! Man you are a fucking pussy.
But you ran to the moderators on here and cried when your snowflake feelings got hurt.
That must be embarrassing to be reminded of.
-
@diehardbrownsfan said:
You're like a fat bitch on the rag.
You are like some old fuck who hides behind a computer screen and acts like a hard ass BUT YET GETS BITCHSLAPPED SO HARD ON HERE THAT YOU RAN TO THE MODERATORS ON HERE CRYING ABOUT YOUR SNOWFLAKE FEELINGS GETTING HURT.
I'm sorry the mods on here weren't able to make a safe place for you.
-
10-6
-
@diehardbrownsfan said:
You're like a fat bitch on the rag.
You are like some old fuck who hides behind a computer screen and acts like a hard ass BUT YET GETS BITCHSLAPPED SO HARD ON HERE THAT YOU RAN TO THE MODERATORS ON HERE CRYING ABOUT YOUR SNOWFLAKE FEELINGS GETTING HURT.
I'm sorry the mods on here weren't able to make a safe place for you.
You are like some old fuck who hides behind a computer screen and acts like a hard ass BUT YET GETS BITCHSLAPPED SO HARD ON HERE THAT YOU RAN TO THE MODERATORS ON HERE CRYING ABOUT YOUR SNOWFLAKE FEELINGS GETTING HURT.
I'm sorry the mods on here weren't able to make a safe place for you.
yup he called some guy a N***** on here and quickly deleted it
-
fuckity fuck fuck
go team
This. ALL of this.
I never would've guessed our season would be over the first week of November.
Dammit to heck man, now we gotta hear ALL about how our coach will be fired, our QB isn't good, OBJ is angry, and whatever else. It never ends. It literally never ends.
And maybe it's because of how the season is going, but at no point during that game after the 1st quarter did I think we were going to win. It just felt like we, once again, had no "magic". We have nothing, ya know? No big strikes, no razzle-dazzle, no......just....ugh...never mind. It doesn't matter any more.
-
You are like some old fuck who hides behind a computer screen and acts like a hard ass BUT YET GETS BITCHSLAPPED SO HARD ON HERE THAT YOU RAN TO THE MODERATORS ON HERE CRYING ABOUT YOUR SNOWFLAKE FEELINGS GETTING HURT.
I'm sorry the mods on here weren't able to make a safe place for you.
yup he called some guy a N***** on here and quickly deleted it
-
-
I'm so confused. Perfect play call and Baker wasn't close. This is about as frustrating as it gets. That would've been a huge gain. I just don't get it. Why is everything so hard for us?
Because we're cursed....
So that saw an illegal use of hands but missed the two holds
and a couple facemask calls...
get that fucking kid from osu....get that fucking kid from osu....should i say it again....they won't listen to me anyway, they will probably go for another skilled wr...
Sadly- we're not going to suckquite badly enough to get him.. but then again- lose out and we're in the running. ;(
We had 21 first downs to 13. We had the ball for ELEVEN more minutes than Denver. - very disheartening.
More than disheartening. A season with so much promise- shot down in flames....
-
fuckity fuck fuck
go team
This. ALL of this.
I never would've guessed our season would be over the first week of November.
Dammit to heck man, now we gotta hear ALL about how our coach will be fired, our QB isn't good, OBJ is angry, and whatever else. It never ends. It literally never ends.
And maybe it's because of how the season is going, but at no point during that game after the 1st quarter did I think we were going to win. It just felt like we, once again, had no "magic". We have nothing, ya know? No big strikes, no razzle-dazzle, no......just....ugh...never mind. It doesn't matter any more.
This. ALL of this.
I never would've guessed our season would be over the first week of November.
Dammit to heck man, now we gotta hear ALL about how our coach will be fired, our QB isn't good, OBJ is angry, and whatever else. It never ends. It literally never ends.
And maybe it's because of how the season is going, but at no point during that game after the 1st quarter did I think we were going to win. It just felt like we, once again, had no "magic". We have nothing, ya know? No big strikes, no razzle-dazzle, no......just....ugh...never mind. It doesn't matter any more.
or a punch no kind of a roundhouse for us
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login