***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***
-
But I don't understand. Baker did this stuff last year. Did he forget how to score touchdowns? Whenever we get into the red zone I know it's 3 points.
That throw to Callaway was about 6 inches away from a TD. Good coverage. Idk what ur on.
-
Schobert with the rip, Ward with the recovery. Let’s go!
-
No Hunt isn’t active. Harris needs to settle his route and that is a TD. Settling for 3 again. That is OK.
-
But I don't understand. Baker did this stuff last year. Did he forget how to score touchdowns? Whenever we get into the red zone I know it's 3 points.
That throw to Callaway was about 6 inches away from a TD. Good coverage. Idk what ur on.
That throw to Callaway was about 6 inches away from a TD. Good coverage. Idk what ur on.
That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone.
-
Man we just cannot tackle. Cmon man. Let's go.
-
Some good runs there... by Denver.
Chubb has shown some fire but isn't getting the same opportunities.
-
1st and Goal at the 3 and you cant get a Touchdown with Nick Chubb on your team.
Leave Freddie’s fat ass in Denver
-
Chubb lost 4 yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us.
Harris ran out the end zone and would’ve scored had he slowed himself down..
-
Wouldn't you take a timeout there instead of the clock going to the 2 minute warning?
-
That throw to Callaway was about 6 inches away from a TD. Good coverage. Idk what ur on.
That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone.
That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone.
We’rent you just complaining about the short and to the sideline throws?
Landry and OBJ have drops.... the guy who replaced Higgins is doing nicely tho.. -
That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone.
We’rent you just complaining about the short and to the sideline throws?
Landry and OBJ have drops.... the guy who replaced Higgins is doing nicely tho..We’rent you just complaining about the short and to the sideline throws?
Landry and OBJ have drops.... the guy who replaced Higgins is doing nicely tho..Callaway lookin VERY nice
-
Our communication on stunts has been piss poor all year.
-
Every time Baker’s been in the red zone and had to pass, he went straight for the TD. Does he not realize that we could get the 1st down with a short pass?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login