Skip to content

***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
281 46 6.8k 2
  • How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    darn glad I missed this game almost flew out for this one but went to SF game instead.  

  • Every time Baker’s been in the red zone and had to pass, he went straight for the TD.  Does he not realize that we could get the 1st down with a short pass?

    @dawg2fan said:

    Every time Baker’s been in the red zone and had to pass, he went straight for the TD.  Does he not realize that we could get the 1st down with a short pass?

    I know, and I have zero clue how to fix this. Our last drive Denver rushed 3 and played coverage and there were NO windows. We really couldn't run because of the time, but man...we need answers. The GOOD news is that we appear to be settling down a bit, and hopefully we'll find a way to punch it in with Chubb. I'm so angry with our defense I can't stand it. Denzel Ward just totally shit the bed and it hurt. 

    We get the ball in the second half and we've been moving the pill lately. Just need to finish and we'll be good. 

  • How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    darn glad I missed this game almost flew out for this one but went to SF game instead.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    darn glad I missed this game almost flew out for this one but went to SF game instead.  

    Some risky passes, no picks yet, scrambling a lot

  • How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    darn glad I missed this game almost flew out for this one but went to SF game instead.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    Looking decent. Denver defense is good. He’s playing mistake free football after almost throwing an INT early.

  • @hx214 said:

    1st and Goal at the 3 and you cant get a Touchdown with Nick Chubb on your team. 
     

    Leave Freddie’s fat ass in Denver

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    Ran a freaking off tackle play on the three...

    Running the god damn ball up the middle and let me bruise it in.

    Freddie obviously learns nothing. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    Ran a freaking off tackle play on the three...

    Running the god damn ball up the middle and let me bruise it in.

    Freddie obviously learns nothing. 

    @hx214 said:

    Ran a freaking off tackle play on the three...

    Running the god damn ball up the middle and let me bruise it in.

    Freddie obviously learns nothing. 

    Harris should’ve scored on the next play tho and just kept running like the end zone was infinite..

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    How’s Baker looking?  First game I’ve missed in years my wife is in pre labor.

    darn glad I missed this game almost flew out for this one but went to SF game instead.  

    Some risky passes, no picks yet, scrambling a lot

    @tinythinker said:

    Some risky passes, no picks yet, scrambling a lot

    Yep, good breakdown. His first or second pass should have been picked, but he cleaned it up quickly. He started out with a bunch of very short passes, and he's targeting the sidelines extensively. A few nice over the middle passes, but mostly short stuff. Nothing long yet and still nothing of consequence to OBJ. 

  • Still very much in the game thanks to the foot of Seibert but too many missed opportunities with not finishing drives and settling for field goals. 

  • guys on this team are more worried bout cool shoes then winning games !!

    Thats on kitchems to letting players do whatever they want!!!

    @beare said:

    guys on this team are more worried bout cool shoes then winning games !!

    ain't got fly kicks ain't got nothin' ? ?

  • Well this fucking game is shot. 

    @medicineman said:

    Well this fucking game is shot. 

    Go play golf or rake leaves.

    @medicineman said:

    This is the worse team we had in years. How can anybody defend this piss poor play?  Not 1 player on the defense belongs in the NFL yet we have them . 

    Thanks for the update, you're wrong.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    That Chubb play was badly telegraphed. 🙁

  • we can win if we kick 10 fgs

  • @medicineman said:

    Well this fucking game is shot. 

    Go play golf or rake leaves.

    @medicineman said:

    This is the worse team we had in years. How can anybody defend this piss poor play?  Not 1 player on the defense belongs in the NFL yet we have them . 

    Thanks for the update, you're wrong.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

    That Chubb play was badly telegraphed. 🙁

    @hoorta said:

    That Chubb play was badly telegraphed. 🙁

    Yeah, said same thing. We have to get a bit more creative in the red zone with our runs. 

  • @sd_tom said:

    LOL @ anyone thinking the Browns are going to win out. 

    They have better odds of losing every single game left

    Sad.. LOL at you 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sad.. LOL at you 

    You're right, I'm mistaken. They look awesome and confidence inspiring so far. 

  • receivers' shoes changed... ready for second half

  • Baker has to complete that screen pass.  Not sure I have much confidence in him at this point 

  • Baker has to complete that screen pass.  Not sure I have much confidence in him at this point 

    @dawg2fan said:

    Baker has to complete that screen pass

    I'm so confused. Perfect play call and Baker wasn't close. This is about as frustrating as it gets. That would've been a huge gain. I just don't get it. Why is everything so hard for us? 

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sad.. LOL at you 

    You're right, I'm mistaken. They look awesome and confidence inspiring so far. 

    @sd_tom said:

    You're right, I'm mistaken. They look awesome and confidence inspiring so far. 

    Nobody said that but you’re coming at fans who try and stay positive and believe despite a shitty start against the toughest schedule in the league with a rookie HC and a sophomore QB.

    So yea .. 11-5

    edit. 10-6. Kitchens costed again. Should’ve went for the first/score on third down and taken the 3 if they failed. Denver scored after that. 10 point swing.

  • Something tells me our defense has to score. 

    Big sack Wilson!! Let's go! 

    C'mon Chubb, it's go time. You're about to get fed. 

  • Mayfield ***sacked***

    ??

  • I'm so frustrated right now. Great field position and we go BACKWARDS on two straight plays. Thank God they effed up with the personal foul.