Skip to content

Path to the Playoffs

The Browns Board
112 22 3.8k
  • Oh, for fuck's sake. 

    Playoffs.

    Are you actually watching the fucking games?

  • Get this shit outta here. 

  • Playoffs? Cool!

    0EB3B136-2C77-4EB9-8FF6-B89DA6009594.gif

  • Now this is a thread topic that meets Zombos approval! Right Zombo?

    http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/54825-this-week-in-the-afc-north/?page=1

  • Never happen the NFL has always and will continue to protect the ravens and the Steelers did you watch the game last night or did you watch Cameron Heyward damn near end Jacoby  brissett  career because they won’t call  Hands to the face on the Steeler.   Same shit different day the only teams that are going to win are the teams who is the owners are on the select committee that picks the commissioner no surprise all of them teams have went deep into the playoffs and or one Super Bowl’s in the past 10 years 

  • Here is a motivator.....I know Brees is talking to college players but that is some great motivational talk..When Brees retires he should go into coaching..the Browns maybe?

  • IT'S EASY!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....well you know the song.....

    yellowbrickroad.jpg

  • And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....

    We'll be fighting in the streets
    With our children at our feet
    And the morals that they worship will be gone
    And the men who spurred us on
    Sit in judgement of all wrong
    They decide and the shotgun sings the song
     
    I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution
    Smile and grin at the change all around
    Pick up my guitar and play
    Just like yesterday
    Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again........
  • It seems as though Freddy is learning the different ways to lose a game. As if us Browns fans don’t know them all, already. 

  • I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

  • I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

    @crunchy said:

    I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

    Decent rip right there.

  • Uh, that's not me, that's just some gif I found. Actually, he looks like my old shop teacher ?

  • Uh, that's not me, that's just some gif I found. Actually, he looks like my old shop teacher ?

    @crunchy said:

    Uh, that's not me, that's just some gif I found. Actually, he looks like my old shop teacher ?

    This will be if you keep watching. Lol 

    signal-2019-11-04-194823.jpg

  • Haha, no doubt! ?

  • I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

    @crunchy said:

    I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

    And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

    NQFloyT.gif

    In another thread I posted a photo of a naked woman hitting a bong. If you want to give me something for pain...don't give me old bald dude...give me naked chick doing a bong.

    c9b2db0419305c41c3c68a17bf207eed--cam-gi

  • It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

    First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

    That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

    Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

    Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

    Final divison table:

    1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

    2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

    3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

    4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

    So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

    @crunchy said:

    It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

    First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

    That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

    Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

    Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

    Final divison table:

    1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

    2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

    3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

    4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

    So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

    Wow. You cray cray bro.

  • IT'S EASY!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....well you know the song.....

    yellowbrickroad.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    IT'S EASY!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....well you know the song.....

    yellowbrickroad.jpg

    Let's see SB LIII in 2019 Atlanta.

    SB LIV in 2020 in Miami

    SB LV in 2021 in LA

    Hey they're working their way toward the Emerald City of Seattle and the BROWNS will be there I just know it because all they will have to do is........

  • It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

    First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

    That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

    Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

    Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

    Final divison table:

    1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

    2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

    3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

    4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

    So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

    @crunchy said:

    It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

    First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

    That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

    Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

    Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

    Final divison table:

    1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

    2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

    3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

    4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

    So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

    https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/

    It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.

    By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!

  • @crunchy said:

    It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

    First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

    That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

    Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

    Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

    Final divison table:

    1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

    2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

    3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

    4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

    So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

    https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/

    It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.

    By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!

    @mastenpark said:

    https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/

    It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.

    By the way see you Sunday. Go Jills!

    Fify