Skip to content

Path to the Playoffs

The Browns Board
112 22 3.8k
  • @the-gipper said:

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    You Jills Mafia? Cmon down and do one of those patented face plants for us. Hilariously stupid!

    4083F428-4C9E-416B-B4D6-03972F66E082.png

  • @the-gipper said:

    What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you are shitty at geography?

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

  • @mastenpark said:

    Sorry I did not major in geography bro. I do day-trade in the morning and work in IT overnights. We all can't know everything. #calmdown

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

  • @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    Your implication was that Cleveland was " on the opposite side"  of Lake Erie from Buffalo...which it is not.  Maybe in addition to geography you should go back and repeat 4th grade English. 

  • @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

    @mastenpark said:

    Oh that’s good to know. He kept poking me. Thanks for the heads up

    It is my job on here to not only  poke but to slice and dice rapier like trolls who are fans of other teams.  Don't worry, your scars will heal. Maybe not as fast if the Browns kick the Bills ass, but just apply a little Neosporin in the mean time.   And buy a map. Or  AAA gives them for free if you are a member.  There may also be an app on your cell phone. 

  • @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

  • @hoorta said:

    😁 Gipper  just  likes to  argue,  don't  waste your time. 

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

  • @crunchy said:

    Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    @mastenpark said:

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    Um, and this is what NFL.com had to say about your Bills.....   

    TWO TEAMS THAT ARE WEAKER THAN THEIR RECORDS

    Buffalo Bills (6-2)

    Only five teams -- the 8-0 49ers, 8-1 Patriots, 7-1 Saints, 7-2 Packers and 7-2 Seahawks -- have a better record than the Bills, but it's hard to mention this group in the same breath as them, because Buffalo's schedule to date has proven so soft. The Bills have only faced two teams who are currently above .500, and they lost to both (the Patriots in Week 4 and the Eagles in Week 8), while the combined record of their six vanquished opponents sits at 9-42. They're in great shape to earn a playoff berth, seeing as how 80.8 percent of teams to start 6-2 since 1990 have reached the postseason, and it'll be a notable accomplishment for a franchise that has been to the playoffs just once since 1999. But with an offense that is averaging just 336 yards (23rd) and 19.8 points (22nd) per game, this has all the earmarks of being a one-and-done postseason squad.

    The big question in both the short and long term for Buffalo is whether or not Josh Allen can develop into a bona fide franchise quarterback. There is no question that Allen is better than he was as a rookie in 2018, but he still ranks toward the bottom in a variety of key statistical categories, including completion percentage (60.9, 27th), yards per attempt (6.8, 24th), quarterback rating (82.9, 26th) and touchdown-to-interception ratio (10:7, 25th).

  • @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    Ah...but those are the most insipid of invaders.  They try to take over without you knowing it.  Or they even ask you to invite them in.  To continue with a theme, see Anschluss.   (or see Putin/Trump)

  • @the-gipper said:

    I sometimes have to play Churchill to Hoorta's Chamberlain.  He will often appease enemy aggressors (opposing team trolls) , whereas I will fight them on the beaches, I will fight them on the land, I will fight them in the hills, I will fight them in the streets, I will fight them in the air.  I will never surrender, but if a large part of the Browns homeland should ever be subjugated and starving,  I will fight you from our empire beyond the seas, in England, and in Spain where we have sympathizers that will give us succor.  These colours shall never run.

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    That's probably because you are an adult hoorta. 

  • For Christ sake, can we not issue I.P. bans?

  • @hoorta said:

    Gip, if the invaders are polite- or mostly polite, I let them be. OTOH, that smart ass uppity Raven troll got shown the door in short order....

    That's probably because you are an adult hoorta. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's probably because you are an adult hoorta. 

    And its a good thing one of you are.  

    I will be glad to turn over the job of being the troll hammer over to you....if you have the balls to take on that role.  Do you?

  • Hi guys---- I'd suggest not responding to the obsessive compulsive Raven flamer who somehow managed to get back on the Board.... the Mods will summarily delete anything he posts the minute we see it, as well as any replies- & ban him indefinitely- so don't waste your time- we'll take care of it..  🙂  

  • @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    Your implication was that Cleveland was " on the opposite side"  of Lake Erie from Buffalo...which it is not.  Maybe in addition to geography you should go back and repeat 4th grade English. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Your implication was that Cleveland was " on the opposite side"  of Lake Erie from Buffalo...which it is not.  Maybe in addition to geography you should go back and repeat 4th grade English. 

    Don’t put words in my mouth. I said what I said which was your side of Lake Erie. Whether it was NORTH , SOUTH, EAST or WEST. I was correct in saying “your side of Lake Erie” You said Cleveland was in the MIDDLE which is definitely NOT correct.

    Just face it you speaking about something that you don’t know shit about. It’s no different than the spell check heroes who want to correct people on grammar but at the same time they use words that don’t even exist OR spell things incorrectly. 
     

    Just say in your lane and keep the conversation to the NFL. Can you even get that right.

  • @crunchy said:

    Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. Stop it. Browns are so overrated. Talent players but they are not a team. Players care more about the appearance of their cleats than playing the game. See you Sunday. 

    @mastenpark said:

    Look at Mayfield Bro. Josh is better in every stat possible including WINS. 

    Advanced stats say Allen is worse. He has a worse QBR, worse DVOA, and worse DYAR. 

    DVOA and DYAR are like WAR in baseball, so compared to a replacement level QB, Allen is worse. Allen also has fewer passing yards.

    You don't need these advanced stats to tell you Allen is pure garbage though, you can easily tell that by watching him play ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Your implication was that Cleveland was " on the opposite side"  of Lake Erie from Buffalo...which it is not.  Maybe in addition to geography you should go back and repeat 4th grade English. 

    Don’t put words in my mouth. I said what I said which was your side of Lake Erie. Whether it was NORTH , SOUTH, EAST or WEST. I was correct in saying “your side of Lake Erie” You said Cleveland was in the MIDDLE which is definitely NOT correct.

    Just face it you speaking about something that you don’t know shit about. It’s no different than the spell check heroes who want to correct people on grammar but at the same time they use words that don’t even exist OR spell things incorrectly. 
     

    Just say in your lane and keep the conversation to the NFL. Can you even get that right.

    @mastenpark said:

    Don’t put words in my mouth. I said what I said which was your side of Lake Erie. Whether it was NORTH , SOUTH, EAST or WEST. I was correct in saying “your side of Lake Erie” You said Cleveland was in the MIDDLE which is definitely NOT correct.

    Just face it you speaking about something that you don’t know shit about. It’s no different than the spell check heroes who want to correct people on grammar but at the same time they use words that don’t even exist OR spell things incorrectly. 
     

    Just say in your lane and keep the conversation to the NFL. Can you even get that right.

    You couldn’t keep up with any subject I may be able to challenge you with. I didn’t put words in your mouth. Your mouth just didn’t express your words very well

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, that is fine, you don't have to be a geography major to know basic American Geography.  That is  like  3rd/4th grade stuff.  You did go at least that far in school, didn't you?

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick well technically you are wrong like the fool you are. Technically Buffalo sits on the eastern side of Lake Erie and and Cleveland sits on the southern side of Lake Erie and NOT the middle so next time you want to give a geographical lesson and please know what they fuck you are talking about. People like you would only sound smart to a idiot.

    @mastenpark said:

    I tried to play nice with you but since you want to be a pompous ass dick

    What is an ass dick? Sounds like you need an anatomy lesson, as well as geography and football ? Buffalo schools are messed up

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That's probably because you are an adult hoorta. 

    And its a good thing one of you are.  

    I will be glad to turn over the job of being the troll hammer over to you....if you have the balls to take on that role.  Do you?

    @the-gipper said:

    And its a good thing one of you are.  

    I will be glad to turn over the job of being the troll hammer over to you....if you have the balls to take on that role.  Do you?

    I've been thinking about that one, I didn't know that we had such a job as being a (or the?) official troll ? hammer.   I'd love to see the job description on that one.  😆

    And does it take balls to do that job?  I thought all you really needed was an ignore button.....but occasionally it can be fun to just mess with them before "Larry the Hammer" comes in and exits them out.