Skip to content

Kitchens wearing “Pittsburgh Started It" shirt”

The Browns Board
46 21 2.2k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    The maturity level of this team is impressive.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I know coaches are supposed to be low key, keep the peace kind of guys, but I'm LOVING this. 

  • The maturity level of this team is impressive.

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dutch-oven said:

    The maturity level of this team is impressive.

    Yeah...who wants to have a laugh about a game?  He should be fined and suspended for having a sense of humor

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The maturity level of this team is impressive.

    Yeah...who wants to have a laugh about a game?  He should be fined and suspended for having a sense of humor

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @kvoethe said:

    Yeah...who wants to have a laugh about a game?  He should be fined and suspended for having a sense of humor

    You've shown your awesome sense of humor on here.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Yeah...who wants to have a laugh about a game?  He should be fined and suspended for having a sense of humor

    You've shown your awesome sense of humor on here.

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    You've shown your awesome sense of humor on here.

    All I can hear you saying is..."get off my lawn"  relax fuddy duddy...get with the times ?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    the guy gets a gag gift from his 2 daughters on his birthday Friday & wears it to a Movie with them...I can give the guy a solid pass 

  • Not sure whether I love it or hate it LOL. 

    59739EC0-6B54-423A-8F46-0DA2DC2D0A53.png

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jcam222 said:

    Not sure whether I love it or hate it LOL. 

    59739EC0-6B54-423A-8F46-0DA2DC2D0A53.png

    @gumby73 said:

    the guy gets a gag gift from his 2 daughters on his birthday Friday & wears it to a Movie with them...I can give the guy a solid pass 

    Jeezus..does his other daughter also have a facial hair problem?

  • hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by hish747
    #10

    No coach with a shred of common sense would think this was a smart thing to do. Not that we needed further evidence that Kitchens is completely clueless about being a leader.

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

    At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

    You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

  • I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

    At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

    You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gorka said:

    I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

    At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

    You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

    You’re giving stooler fan too much credit. They can’t spell the word “it”

  • I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

    At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

    You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @gorka said:

    I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

    At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

    You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

    That or Alec Baldwin will borrow it and change the helmet to a picture of Joe Biden for his next Donald Trump act on SNL...

    I'm glad I didn't have any food or beverage in my mouth when I got to that line in bold above Gork!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Oh the humanity. It’s a freakin shirt

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I agree it's just a shirt

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Today's result is the reason why you don't do shit like this, because now Freddie looks like a fucking idiot 

  • Today's result is the reason why you don't do shit like this, because now Freddie looks like a fucking idiot 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Today's result is the reason why you don't do shit like this, because now Freddie looks like a fucking idiot 

    One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    Today's result is the reason why you don't do shit like this, because now Freddie looks like a fucking idiot 

    One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

    Pittsburgh still started it ? 

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I’m surprised the guy making those shirts had a 4xl ready to sell....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

    Pittsburgh still started it ? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @jcam222 said:

    Pittsburgh still started it ? 

    And guess what?

    Pittsburgh finished it. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Pittsburgh still started it ? 

    And guess what?

    Pittsburgh finished it. 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    And guess what?

    Pittsburgh finished it. 

    Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true. Our defense shit the bed today big time for sure and we got beat. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And guess what?

    Pittsburgh finished it. 

    Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true. Our defense shit the bed today big time for sure and we got beat. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @jcam222 said:

    Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true. Our defense shit the bed today big time for sure and we got beat. 

    Silly me, I actually thought what happens in the W-L column is what really counts. 

    But hey, THEY STARTED A FIGHT. Whoop-dee-doo!