Skip to content

Week 14 NFL TV Maps

Locked The Browns Board
69 14 2.4k
  • Can I ask who our TV expert is this week... Beth Mowins? or Tiki Barber? and what the heck do they know about the Battle of Ohio?... Say Hello to TV delay with Jim Donovan..(now if i can just figure out how to delay the Tavern reactions ?)

    @gumby73 said:

    Can I ask who our TV expert is this week... Beth Mowins? or Tiki Barber? and what the heck do they know about the Battle of Ohio?... Say Hello to TV delay with Jim Donovan..(now if i can just figure out how to delay the Tavern reactions ?)

    I can see we came in last for TV announcers.  😕

    Screenshot_2019-12-05_102551.jpg

  • @gumby73 said:

    Can I ask who our TV expert is this week... Beth Mowins? or Tiki Barber? and what the heck do they know about the Battle of Ohio?... Say Hello to TV delay with Jim Donovan..(now if i can just figure out how to delay the Tavern reactions ?)

    I can see we came in last for TV announcers.  😕

    Screenshot_2019-12-05_102551.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    I can see we came in last for TV announcers.  😕

    Screenshot_2019-12-05_102551.jpg

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I can see we came in last for TV announcers.  😕

    Screenshot_2019-12-05_102551.jpg

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    @dusty said:

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    Took the words right out of my mouth.

    When I was listening to Eagle & Fouts, it sounded like they were on the Stillers payroll.

  • @dusty said:

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    Took the words right out of my mouth.

    When I was listening to Eagle & Fouts, it sounded like they were on the Stillers payroll.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Took the words right out of my mouth.

    When I was listening to Eagle & Fouts, it sounded like they were on the Stillers payroll.

    Fouts is the one that I can't stand with his "anti-Ohio" bias especially since KW II didn't win a ring vs OSU back in 2003. His daddy was Fouts' main target Winslow I .....and had way more class than his idiot son.

    Never could listen to the whiney Fouts much after that.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I can see we came in last for TV announcers.  😕

    Screenshot_2019-12-05_102551.jpg

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    You're telling me the battle for Ohio isn't the national game!

    @dusty said:

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    Romo is the man, I really enjoy what he brings to the table.

  • You're telling me the battle for Ohio isn't the national game!

    @dusty said:

    Last week we had the "top" early announcers although they sure didn't sound like they were. I'll take Nantz and Romo any day over Eagle and Fouts. I understand getting excited over a big play but they went overboard when the steelers did anything. 

    Romo is the man, I really enjoy what he brings to the table.

    @jrb12711 said:

    You're telling me the battle for Ohio isn't the national game!

    Romo is the man, I really enjoy what he brings to the table.

    National game of Ohio, some of Kentucky and Western West Virginia.  😐

  • I did notice one snafu in the college listings... Brad Nessler and Gary Danileson are going to be able to bi-locate for the Army- Navy game and the SEC Championship. 

  • And in college football:

    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6

    8:00 PM Pac-12 Championship
    5 Utah vs 13 Oregon
    (in Santa Clara)
    ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
  • And in college football:

    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6

    8:00 PM Pac-12 Championship
    5 Utah vs 13 Oregon
    (in Santa Clara)
    ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

    @mjp28 said:

    And in college football:

    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6

    8:00 PM Pac-12 Championship
    5 Utah vs 13 Oregon
    (in Santa Clara)
    ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

    Wait! Oregon has a LT that can catch Passes..at 6'6 325 hundy.. got my attention 😍    

  • @mjp28 said:

    And in college football:

    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6

    8:00 PM Pac-12 Championship
    5 Utah vs 13 Oregon
    (in Santa Clara)
    ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

    Wait! Oregon has a LT that can catch Passes..at 6'6 325 hundy.. got my attention 😍    

    @gumby73 said:

    Wait! Oregon has a LT that can catch Passes..at 6'6 325 hundy.. got my attention 😍    

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

  • Here is what's happening today.

    Closest big game is LSU / Georgia. If LSU wins I could see them taking 1st in the rankings. Ohio State would be 2, Clemson 3, and Oklahoma 4.

    Georgia wins then Ohio State 1, Clemson 2, Georgia 3, LSU 4.

    Thoughts?

    Capture+_2019-12-07-09-52-36.png

  • Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

  • Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    @mjp28 said:

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    @mjp28 said:

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

    @hoorta said:

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

    Every time I hear "the Utah Utes" I think of Joe Pesci in 'My Cousin Vinny'. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    @mjp28 said:

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

    @hoorta said:

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    That would make a lot of people happy!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    @mjp28 said:

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

    @hoorta said:

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Not saying that the players and coaches won't try their hardest....but the league may put the word in the ear of the refs to affect the outcome. In this day and age you should not underestimate the potential that greed/venality can affect the ethical conduct of people.

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

  • LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

  • LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

  • @mjp28 said:

    LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

    @the-gipper said:

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

    It was a big nothing  burger rumor.  

  • And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!

    Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.  

    Cal, saved you a parking space champ.  We won't start flip cup until 11.