Skip to content

Week 14 NFL TV Maps

Locked The Browns Board
69 14 2.4k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a highly plausible conspiracy theory:

    The SEC will  manipulate it to have LSU be beaten by   Georgia.    That way, both team likely would be selected for the College football playoffs.   LSU is considered almost a lock even if they lose to Ga....whereas Georgia would be out of the picture if they get beat by LSU.  (that would give the SEC 2 teams, and leave the OK/Baylor winner on the sidelines)  With the highly questionable ethics of the SEC would you put it past them?

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    @mjp28 said:

    He's a talented big guy not just a big guy.

    Meanwhile Oregon 20-0 half, whoa.

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

    @hoorta said:

    No conspiracy  Gipper.  There is no way in hell both teams won't try as hard as they can to win the game,  and the winner will be  legit. No doubt the  SEC would  like to have  that happen,  but they're not  playing the game. 

    Not saying that the players and coaches won't try their hardest....but the league may put the word in the ear of the refs to affect the outcome. In this day and age you should not underestimate the potential that greed/venality can affect the ethical conduct of people.

    Now if Clemson  gets upset, that would make  me very happy. 

    That was the big shocker, the way Oregon smoked  the Utes. Watched most of the game (my Alaska pal is an Oregon alum).

  • LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

  • LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

  • @mjp28 said:

    LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving.  I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.

    Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.  😆

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

    @the-gipper said:

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

    It was a big nothing  burger rumor.  

  • And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!

    Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.  

    Cal, saved you a parking space champ.  We won't start flip cup until 11.

  • Just a really good, feel good pre-game story.. https://clevelandbrowns.com/news/father-of-browns-p-jamie-gillan-to-lead-flyover-at-bengals-game?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral  the 17th of this month, will be my dads first year as passed whom was Navy.. Total Goosebumps & Congrats to the Gillan's..Great move Team Browns   

  • @the-gipper said:

    Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here.   In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.

    It was a big nothing  burger rumor.  

    @hoorta said:

    It was a big nothing  burger rumor.  

    Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received.  They were truly vastly overrated.  And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their  conf. Championship game than did LSU. 

  • And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!

    Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.  

    Cal, saved you a parking space champ.  We won't start flip cup until 11.

    @tiamat63 said:

    And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!

    Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.  

    Cal, saved you a parking space champ.  We won't start flip cup until 11.

    Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella? 

  • @hoorta said:

    It was a big nothing  burger rumor.  

    Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received.  They were truly vastly overrated.  And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their  conf. Championship game than did LSU. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received.  They were truly vastly overrated.  And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their  conf. Championship game than did LSU. 

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received.  They were truly vastly overrated.  And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their  conf. Championship game than did LSU. 

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

    It may have been complete nonsense in that it may never really have been a fact....but.....the plausibility of it was not nonsense.  But, the game was such a big runaway that even if it were not nonsense it did not matter anyway.  A 30 pt. game is hard to cheat to overcome.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!

    Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.  

    Cal, saved you a parking space champ.  We won't start flip cup until 11.

    Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella? 

    We got some Christmas Ale and some bud light.    Unfortunately we don't carry Napolean dick offerings here.

    Walking to the stadium, hoping its rowdy with some domination start to finish.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received.  They were truly vastly overrated.  And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their  conf. Championship game than did LSU. 

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

    I was only a rumor in Gip's mind....  And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....  

  • Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

  • Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

    True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.

    @hoorta said:

    I was only a rumor in Gip's mind....  And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....  

    I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

    True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.

    @hoorta said:

    I was only a rumor in Gip's mind....  And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....  

    I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.

    @dusty said:

    True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.

    I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.

    SEC favorable treatment, yes largely because of *Clemson and Alabama's recent successes.  But if you believe in such things OHIO STATE has done well in the Fiesta Bowl.

    GO BUCKEYES, 13-0 going on 14-0.

    *Yes Clemson is ACC not SEC.

  • Bullshit that I have to watch cardinals host steelers instead of chiefs at pats

  • Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Get ready for a tough road game.

    Screenshot_2019-12-08_150732.jpg

    I would say there will be far more OSU fans at the fiesta bowl than Clemson fans. Arizona has a lot of buckeye fans and alums out there. Honestly if OSU had choice they are choosing fiesta bowl if their opponent was LSU or Clemson. Only time they chose Atlanta is if they played Oklahoma.

    Edit. It also gives OSU one more chance to have bijan robinson come see OSU in person with his family and Jack Miller (from Arizona) to try and convince his mom Ohio state is not too far away. 

  • Bullshit that I have to watch cardinals host steelers instead of chiefs at pats

    @bjh2130 said:

    Bullshit that I have to watch cardinals host steelers instead of chiefs at pats

    Yeah....I switched to the red zone to watch highlights of them all.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you? 

    I was only a rumor in Gip's mind....  And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....  

    @hoorta said:

    I was only a rumor in Gip's mind....  And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....  

    I heard it elsewhere.  And "rumor" may not be the right term....Speculation.   Conspiracy Theory.  LIke Alien abduction and Loch Ness monster.....a perception on the part that may not be fact. 

    Are you seriously telling me that you don't like a good conspiracy theory......even knowing it may not be true?

  • @dusty said:

    True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.

    I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.

    SEC favorable treatment, yes largely because of *Clemson and Alabama's recent successes.  But if you believe in such things OHIO STATE has done well in the Fiesta Bowl.

    GO BUCKEYES, 13-0 going on 14-0.

    *Yes Clemson is ACC not SEC.

    @mjp28 said:

    SEC favorable treatment, yes largely because of Clemson and Alabama's recent successes.  But if you believe in such things OHIO STATE has done well in the Fiesta Bowl.

    GO BUCKEYES, 13-0 going on 14-0.

    Clemson is on the ACC, not the SEC.