Week 14 NFL TV Maps
-
LSU 34-10 in the 4th quarter and still driving. I'm watching the BIG TEN pregame now.
Meanwhile conspiracies belong on the poli forum.

-
Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here. In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.
It was a big nothing burger rumor.
-
And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!
Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.
Cal, saved you a parking space champ. We won't start flip cup until 11.
-
Just a really good, feel good pre-game story.. https://clevelandbrowns.com/news/father-of-browns-p-jamie-gillan-to-lead-flyover-at-bengals-game?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral the 17th of this month, will be my dads first year as passed whom was Navy.. Total Goosebumps & Congrats to the Gillan's..Great move Team Browns
-
Only if they are political conspiracies.... if they involve football, they can be here. In this case, the conspiracy was just a rumor.
It was a big nothing burger rumor.
It was a big nothing burger rumor.
Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received. They were truly vastly overrated. And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their conf. Championship game than did LSU.
-
And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!
Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.
Cal, saved you a parking space champ. We won't start flip cup until 11.
And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!
Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.
Cal, saved you a parking space champ. We won't start flip cup until 11.
Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella?
-
It was a big nothing burger rumor.
Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received. They were truly vastly overrated. And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their conf. Championship game than did LSU.
Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received. They were truly vastly overrated. And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their conf. Championship game than did LSU.
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
-
Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received. They were truly vastly overrated. And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their conf. Championship game than did LSU.
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
It may have been complete nonsense in that it may never really have been a fact....but.....the plausibility of it was not nonsense. But, the game was such a big runaway that even if it were not nonsense it did not matter anyway. A 30 pt. game is hard to cheat to overcome.
-
And a good bright, beautiful, yet crisp morning from the Muni to you all!
Just slammed some delicious sausage gravy, took a shot of spiced rum punch, I've got a beer in my hand and the mood is good here.
Cal, saved you a parking space champ. We won't start flip cup until 11.
Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella?
Do you have Appletinis or some nice wine coolers for cal? Something with an umbrella?
We got some Christmas Ale and some bud light. Unfortunately we don't carry Napolean dick offerings here.
Walking to the stadium, hoping its rowdy with some domination start to finish.
-
Perhaps.....but even if it were a reality.....the Georgia Bulldogs just were not good enough to take advantage of any aid they may have received. They were truly vastly overrated. And let's face it.....Ohio State faced a far tougher opponent in their conf. Championship game than did LSU.
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
-
Get ready for a tough road game.
True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.
-
Get ready for a tough road game.
True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.
True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.
I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.
SEC favorable treatment, yes largely because of *Clemson and Alabama's recent successes. But if you believe in such things OHIO STATE has done well in the Fiesta Bowl.
GO BUCKEYES, 13-0 going on 14-0.
*Yes Clemson is ACC not SEC.
-
Get ready for a tough road game.
I would say there will be far more OSU fans at the fiesta bowl than Clemson fans. Arizona has a lot of buckeye fans and alums out there. Honestly if OSU had choice they are choosing fiesta bowl if their opponent was LSU or Clemson. Only time they chose Atlanta is if they played Oklahoma.
Edit. It also gives OSU one more chance to have bijan robinson come see OSU in person with his family and Jack Miller (from Arizona) to try and convince his mom Ohio state is not too far away.
-
You just can't say that the "rumor" was complete nonsense, can you?
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
I heard it elsewhere. And "rumor" may not be the right term....Speculation. Conspiracy Theory. LIke Alien abduction and Loch Ness monster.....a perception on the part that may not be fact.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't like a good conspiracy theory......even knowing it may not be true?
-
True it will be tough - I don't know who can beat Clemson.
I do believe the SEC receives favorable treatment from the committee. Georgia loosing yesterday did make for a good field though - the way it should be - conference champions playing for the championship.
SEC favorable treatment, yes largely because of *Clemson and Alabama's recent successes. But if you believe in such things OHIO STATE has done well in the Fiesta Bowl.
GO BUCKEYES, 13-0 going on 14-0.
*Yes Clemson is ACC not SEC.
-
I was only a rumor in Gip's mind.... And OSU is the #2 seed, as I suspected....
I heard it elsewhere. And "rumor" may not be the right term....Speculation. Conspiracy Theory. LIke Alien abduction and Loch Ness monster.....a perception on the part that may not be fact.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't like a good conspiracy theory......even knowing it may not be true?
I heard it elsewhere. And "rumor" may not be the right term....Speculation. Conspiracy Theory. LIke Alien abduction and Loch Ness monster.....a perception on the part that may not be fact.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't like a good conspiracy theory......even knowing it may not be true?
I don't like BS that is horseshit....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login