Skip to content

Coughlin out in Jville

The Browns Board
45 14 1.1k
  • @unsympathetic said:

    I agree, speech is threatened -- but only by you and your fellow idiots trying to smear everyone who disagrees with the lies you spew.

    Coughlin tried this method also, and he just got fired.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I always love when I see someone on here saying something along the lines of:

    "Keep the political BS off this forum".... when almost always it really means: "Keep your political thoughts that do not mesh with mine off this forum, because if you posted something political on this football forum that I agree with, I would let it pass without a word"... The exception is hoorta, who actually just wants all political talk to stay on the trainwreck that is the Political Forum of this board. 

    You're right Dutch, but believe it or not, I'm really not that interested in political talk. It started out as a joke but a humorless forum member was apparently too butt hurt to take it in the spirit of good natured camaraderie as opposed to comrade-ry.  See, I can't stop. But threatening someone's free speech while accusing them of threatening free speech?

    It's noT haRd to imagine who woUld eMPloy this tactic.

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #41

    @hish747 said:

    See, I can't stop

    Keep those projections coming -- you remain the only one making threats regarding speech.  

    You're entirely wrong regarding my politics - but hey, facts haven't stopped you so far!

    You, personally, support Russia much more than I do -- if Trump is a Russian, you just gave Russia the biggest military budget in the history of the world.  And you re-authorized the Patriot Act so that you can continue to give Russia the content of every conversation that occurs in the US.  And you're approving Trump's Russian judges faster than anyone I can remember in my lifetime.

    Russians aren't the ones who disagree with you -- you are, in fact, the Russian.

  • @hish747 said:

    See, I can't stop

    Keep those projections coming -- you remain the only one making threats regarding speech.  

    You're entirely wrong regarding my politics - but hey, facts haven't stopped you so far!

    You, personally, support Russia much more than I do -- if Trump is a Russian, you just gave Russia the biggest military budget in the history of the world.  And you re-authorized the Patriot Act so that you can continue to give Russia the content of every conversation that occurs in the US.  And you're approving Trump's Russian judges faster than anyone I can remember in my lifetime.

    Russians aren't the ones who disagree with you -- you are, in fact, the Russian.

    hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @unsympathetic said:

    Keep those projections coming -- you remain the only one making threats regarding speech.  

     You're entirely wrong regarding my politics - but hey, facts haven't stopped you so far!

    You, personally, support Russia much more than I do -- if Trump is a Russian, you just gave Russia the biggest military budget in the history of the world.  And you re-authorized the Patriot Act so that you can continue to give Russia the content of every conversation that occurs in the US.  And you're approving Trump's Russian judges faster than anyone I can remember in my lifetime.

    Russians aren't the ones who disagree with you -- you are, in fact, the Russian.

    I take back what I said about you being humorless, this is the funniest post I've read in a long time.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by jbluhm86
    #43
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Uh-oh, looks like we have another Stegosaurus that's gone and slipped free of it's paddock and is roaming around the park...

    giphy-1.gif.e8c9fa17889b6837a7c76ff63ee3cbcc.gif

    Except you depicted a T-Rex.   Learn your dinosaurs!!  😆

  • S secondwave wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I'm surprised Toronto still doesn't have a team.