Skip to content

Ratbirds @ Browns Official Gameday thread

The Browns Board
192 32 8.5k 1
  • at 5:40...   exhibit 'B' why I NEED Wilks to be gone.   Generally you don't want to make things as easy as possible on a young QB that is still working to develop as a passer.

    First of all, don't get me wrong, it got the 5th man free but as we learned you kind of have to "corral" LJ.    But this is a zero pressure with Chad Thomas "occupying" his blocker and playing a spy.   The issue is all the space we allow on the rotation in a pretty poor attempt to disguise the coverage.    Had this pressure been chipped or late, Lamar would have had an even easier throw and catch to Andrews.     It's just hard for me to stomach how easily we let some of these receivers into the pattern over the course of this season.

  • @browns52 said:

    any body going to the bengals game next week....phhhhhweeeeee.....heh heh heh.....what a clusterfuck of a team.....you can watch mixon rush for around 200 yds...

    Yeah, I'm going with one of my college pals and his daughters. Only an hour to Paul Brown from my house- a far shorter drive than uup to Cleveland. And looking forward to a great tailgate with the Cinci Browns Backsers. 

    @browns52 said:

    half time...it was over before it started.....this garbage pit.....fucking pour some gas on it and light the match...

    Why don't you just start rooting for another team? You're just like those losers who pile on after every loss over on Cleveland.com.  Just not happy unless we not only win, but win big- and then- you'd still have something to bitch about. Baker sucks, Freddie sucks, the defense sucks, suck, suck, suck........

    And if the Browns lose to the Bengals in a game that's only going to determine draft position for the Browns (the Bengals have officially won the #1 pick Burrow Bowl) I'm sure you'll be more than delighted that Fred is Dead. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah, I'm going with one of my college pals and his daughters. Only an hour to Paul Brown from my house- a far shorter drive than uup to Cleveland. And looking forward to a great tailgate with the Cinci Browns Backsers. 

    Why don't you just start rooting for another team? You're just like those losers who pile on after every loss over on Cleveland.com.  Just not happy unless we not only win, but win big- and then- you'd still have something to bitch about. Baker sucks, Freddie sucks, the defense sucks, suck, suck, suck........

    And if the Browns lose to the Bengals in a game that's only going to determine draft position for the Browns (the Bengals have officially won the #1 pick Burrow Bowl) I'm sure you'll be more than delighted that Fred is Dead. 

    yip ,,,,everything is just fine in cleveland.......they don't suck...my bad....NOT........,..YOU MUST BE RELATED TO HASLEM......ONLY WAY I SEE IT...

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah, I'm going with one of my college pals and his daughters. Only an hour to Paul Brown from my house- a far shorter drive than uup to Cleveland. And looking forward to a great tailgate with the Cinci Browns Backsers. 

    Why don't you just start rooting for another team? You're just like those losers who pile on after every loss over on Cleveland.com.  Just not happy unless we not only win, but win big- and then- you'd still have something to bitch about. Baker sucks, Freddie sucks, the defense sucks, suck, suck, suck........

    And if the Browns lose to the Bengals in a game that's only going to determine draft position for the Browns (the Bengals have officially won the #1 pick Burrow Bowl) I'm sure you'll be more than delighted that Fred is Dead. 

    yip ,,,,everything is just fine in cleveland.......they don't suck...my bad....NOT........,..YOU MUST BE RELATED TO HASLEM......ONLY WAY I SEE IT...

    @browns52 said:

    yip ,,,,everything is just fine in cleveland.......they don't suck...my bad....NOT........,..YOU MUST BE RELATED TO HASLEM......ONLY WAY I SEE IT...

    Nobody cares how you see anything. 

  • Rocketship 🚀@MackWilson
    Sorry we couldn’t get it done for you guys that was rooting for us through the bad and the good. We got 1 more game to finish. Just want to say I appreciate all of the fans from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ #LoveCleveland
  • @the-gipper said:

    No, I said let him finish the season:  "after the next game" I said. 

    I know what you said Gip... Some wouldn't even want him to coach another game....  A Bungle loss with a dispirited showing will seal the deal.... 

    @hoorta said:

    I know what you said Gip... Some wouldn't even want him to coach another game....  A Bungle loss with a dispirited showing will seal the deal.... 

    What, besides putting him out of his.....and our misery.....would be the argument in letting him go before the last game? 

  • Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

  • Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

    @tour2ma said:

    For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    lol  Yup, our Dline wound up being random guys wearing uniforms (and ugly ones at that......one more game for those unis.......then we'll get polka dots or something).

    Freddie seems to have a knack of having the last minute or two of the half blow completely up in his face.  (and how Kareem Hunt didn't fumble that ball I'll never know)

  • kitchens over thinks way too much. It’s hard to win when you have a coach calling the sequences he does. He sucks completely. If he isn’t fired in the off-season, It will officially be a twilight zone episode 

  • Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

    @tour2ma said:

    Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

    I guess, but the biggest reason we lose so many games isn't always our shitty defense...it's our shitty OFFENSE. We basically have zero big play ability. We literally get NOTHING down the field, and basically haven't all effing year. 

    What's worse? Our quarterback is a complete ass clown, and not a very smart one at that. Remember that play Hilliard got hurt? Baker had another receiver running a deeper parallel route that would have easily been enough for the first down. Did Baker make that easy throw? Noooooooooooooooo....he sets someone up to get injured, which is quickly becoming his only specialty. 

    Let's not kid ourselves, Baltimore should have been up by a lot more this game. They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half, but wouldn't you know they fixed that shit at half time. They came out in the 2nd half and marched that shit right down our throats. The truly embarrassing thing is Lamar comes out and not only runs circles around Baker, but makes every throw Baker only WISHES he could make. You know, big 3rd down passes that prevent those pesky punts? 

    I'm glad people were booing at half time. I hope Haslam was paying attention because it's not only the players and coaches to blame, John Dorsey holds MORE than his fair share. I'm starting to think that guy couldn't find a set a tits on the internet, and here we are entrusting him to draft another year AND select another coach? Screw that. 

    Our team has no magic. Been that way all year. And it really hurts because we all know that the reset button is glowing red on Haslam's desk and he's about to mash it. I just wish he'd pan Dorsey too because that guy pulled one of the greatest con jobs on earth to get his job. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am so irritated by our failure this season. 

  • In a nutshell, The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

  • In a nutshell, The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    In a nutshell, The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

    I mostly agree with this, but we HAD it until 2:09 remaining in the first half.  Even if we just ran the clock out, which would've been UBER cautious, we could've gone into half with a 6-0 lead against the hottest team in the league.  That would've been extremely safe, but even if we punted the one time, gave up the quick score, we STILL should've gone into half down 7-6 because the Ravens got the ball after halftime!  Ugh!  It just seems like so many of Freddie's decisions simply don't work.  Going for the 2 point conversion, some people are against that decision...but it hit our guy in the damn hands!  Man, it's just a season of nothing working out, and it's hard to believe.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    In a nutshell, The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

    I mostly agree with this, but we HAD it until 2:09 remaining in the first half.  Even if we just ran the clock out, which would've been UBER cautious, we could've gone into half with a 6-0 lead against the hottest team in the league.  That would've been extremely safe, but even if we punted the one time, gave up the quick score, we STILL should've gone into half down 7-6 because the Ravens got the ball after halftime!  Ugh!  It just seems like so many of Freddie's decisions simply don't work.  Going for the 2 point conversion, some people are against that decision...but it hit our guy in the damn hands!  Man, it's just a season of nothing working out, and it's hard to believe.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I mostly agree with this, but we HAD it until 2:09 remaining in the first half.  Even if we just ran the clock out, which would've been UBER cautious, we could've gone into half with a 6-0 lead against the hottest team in the league.  That would've been extremely safe, but even if we punted the one time, gave up the quick score, we STILL should've gone into half down 7-6 because the Ravens got the ball after halftime!  Ugh!  It just seems like so many of Freddie's decisions simply don't work.  Going for the 2 point conversion, some people are against that decision...but it hit our guy in the damn hands!  Man, it's just a season of nothing working out, and it's hard to believe.

    If anything those last two minutes of the half should have been the death knell  for Freddie.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I mostly agree with this, but we HAD it until 2:09 remaining in the first half.  Even if we just ran the clock out, which would've been UBER cautious, we could've gone into half with a 6-0 lead against the hottest team in the league.  That would've been extremely safe, but even if we punted the one time, gave up the quick score, we STILL should've gone into half down 7-6 because the Ravens got the ball after halftime!  Ugh!  It just seems like so many of Freddie's decisions simply don't work.  Going for the 2 point conversion, some people are against that decision...but it hit our guy in the damn hands!  Man, it's just a season of nothing working out, and it's hard to believe.

    If anything those last two minutes of the half should have been the death knell  for Freddie.

    @the-gipper said:

    If anything those last two minutes of the half should have been the death knell  for Freddie.

    Yep, with the Ratbirds out of time outs there's no excuse in giving up 2 TD's in less than 90 seconds.

  • Watching espn..lol...rex ryan blasting freddie...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

    I guess, but the biggest reason we lose so many games isn't always our shitty defense...it's our shitty OFFENSE. We basically have zero big play ability. We literally get NOTHING down the field, and basically haven't all effing year. 

    What's worse? Our quarterback is a complete ass clown, and not a very smart one at that. Remember that play Hilliard got hurt? Baker had another receiver running a deeper parallel route that would have easily been enough for the first down. Did Baker make that easy throw? Noooooooooooooooo....he sets someone up to get injured, which is quickly becoming his only specialty. 

    Let's not kid ourselves, Baltimore should have been up by a lot more this game. They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half, but wouldn't you know they fixed that shit at half time. They came out in the 2nd half and marched that shit right down our throats. The truly embarrassing thing is Lamar comes out and not only runs circles around Baker, but makes every throw Baker only WISHES he could make. You know, big 3rd down passes that prevent those pesky punts? 

    I'm glad people were booing at half time. I hope Haslam was paying attention because it's not only the players and coaches to blame, John Dorsey holds MORE than his fair share. I'm starting to think that guy couldn't find a set a tits on the internet, and here we are entrusting him to draft another year AND select another coach? Screw that. 

    Our team has no magic. Been that way all year. And it really hurts because we all know that the reset button is glowing red on Haslam's desk and he's about to mash it. I just wish he'd pan Dorsey too because that guy pulled one of the greatest con jobs on earth to get his job. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am so irritated by our failure this season. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I guess, but the biggest reason we lose so many games isn't always our shitty defense...it's our shitty OFFENSE. We basically have zero big play ability. We literally get NOTHING down the field, and basically haven't all effing year. 

    What's worse? Our quarterback is a complete ass clown, and not a very smart one at that. Remember that play Hilliard got hurt? Baker had another receiver running a deeper parallel route that would have easily been enough for the first down. Did Baker make that easy throw? Noooooooooooooooo....he sets someone up to get injured, which is quickly becoming his only specialty. 

    Let's not kid ourselves, Baltimore should have been up by a lot more this game. They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half, but wouldn't you know they fixed that shit at half time. They came out in the 2nd half and marched that shit right down our throats. The truly embarrassing thing is Lamar comes out and not only runs circles around Baker, but makes every throw Baker only WISHES he could make. You know, big 3rd down passes that prevent those pesky punts? 

    I'm glad people were booing at half time. I hope Haslam was paying attention because it's not only the players and coaches to blame, John Dorsey holds MORE than his fair share. I'm starting to think that guy couldn't find a set a tits on the internet, and here we are entrusting him to draft another year AND select another coach? Screw that. 

    Our team has no magic. Been that way all year. And it really hurts because we all know that the reset button is glowing red on Haslam's desk and he's about to mash it. I just wish he'd pan Dorsey too because that guy pulled one of the greatest con jobs on earth to get his job. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am so irritated by our failure this season. 

    You should turn in your fan badge and jump off a cliff... You seriously can't handle your own fandom...

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I guess, but the biggest reason we lose so many games isn't always our shitty defense...it's our shitty OFFENSE. We basically have zero big play ability. We literally get NOTHING down the field, and basically haven't all effing year. 

    What's worse? Our quarterback is a complete ass clown, and not a very smart one at that. Remember that play Hilliard got hurt? Baker had another receiver running a deeper parallel route that would have easily been enough for the first down. Did Baker make that easy throw? Noooooooooooooooo....he sets someone up to get injured, which is quickly becoming his only specialty. 

    Let's not kid ourselves, Baltimore should have been up by a lot more this game. They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half, but wouldn't you know they fixed that shit at half time. They came out in the 2nd half and marched that shit right down our throats. The truly embarrassing thing is Lamar comes out and not only runs circles around Baker, but makes every throw Baker only WISHES he could make. You know, big 3rd down passes that prevent those pesky punts? 

    I'm glad people were booing at half time. I hope Haslam was paying attention because it's not only the players and coaches to blame, John Dorsey holds MORE than his fair share. I'm starting to think that guy couldn't find a set a tits on the internet, and here we are entrusting him to draft another year AND select another coach? Screw that. 

    Our team has no magic. Been that way all year. And it really hurts because we all know that the reset button is glowing red on Haslam's desk and he's about to mash it. I just wish he'd pan Dorsey too because that guy pulled one of the greatest con jobs on earth to get his job. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am so irritated by our failure this season. 

    You should turn in your fan badge and jump off a cliff... You seriously can't handle your own fandom...

    @nickers said:

    You should turn in your fan badge and jump off a cliff... You seriously can't handle your own fandom...

    Listen man, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I don't go telling people to jump off cliffs or go crying to moderators. But what I will do is express my beliefs of an underperforming franchise that continues to set new standards of futility. I wasn't disrespectful, I didn't personally attack anyone, and I didn't say a damn thing that wasn't true. You don't have to turn in your fan card just because you're not content with management, coaching, or personnel. 

    I'm not ok with a team that simply can't score points. That has next to no big play ability. That pens a letter to the fans saying "we've arrived", then promptly gets boat-raced by a mediocre Titans team to lose yet ANOTHER season opener. No, I'm not happy with that. I'm not happy to continuously watch a team that has the heart of a field mouse and the maturity of a bunch of teenagers. 

    There are many people who feel the exact way I do, and who can blame them? We aren't good, and we aren't even fun to watch. Jesus, every game is just a depressing slog to the finish. Would I take now compared to 0-16? Of course I would, but that's a pretty low freaking bar to crawl over. I think the worst part is how we don't even have a direction. We're getting a new coach soon (news flash), we aren't sure we have a franchise QB, and we don't really have a brand right now. Perhaps we do have a direction, and right now that direction is heading straight down. Can it change? Sure, but it's going to get worse before it gets better, count on it. 

    So if you want to personally attack me, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. But this team is not good, and the scary part is that they can't figure out how to score points with a mostly healthy offense ALL year. What excuse is there?

    Fans SHOULD be upset. This product is not anywhere near good enough and when you add in extra negatives like Myles Garrett and dramas with other players, you just get tired of it. 

  • @nickers said:

    You should turn in your fan badge and jump off a cliff... You seriously can't handle your own fandom...

    Listen man, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I don't go telling people to jump off cliffs or go crying to moderators. But what I will do is express my beliefs of an underperforming franchise that continues to set new standards of futility. I wasn't disrespectful, I didn't personally attack anyone, and I didn't say a damn thing that wasn't true. You don't have to turn in your fan card just because you're not content with management, coaching, or personnel. 

    I'm not ok with a team that simply can't score points. That has next to no big play ability. That pens a letter to the fans saying "we've arrived", then promptly gets boat-raced by a mediocre Titans team to lose yet ANOTHER season opener. No, I'm not happy with that. I'm not happy to continuously watch a team that has the heart of a field mouse and the maturity of a bunch of teenagers. 

    There are many people who feel the exact way I do, and who can blame them? We aren't good, and we aren't even fun to watch. Jesus, every game is just a depressing slog to the finish. Would I take now compared to 0-16? Of course I would, but that's a pretty low freaking bar to crawl over. I think the worst part is how we don't even have a direction. We're getting a new coach soon (news flash), we aren't sure we have a franchise QB, and we don't really have a brand right now. Perhaps we do have a direction, and right now that direction is heading straight down. Can it change? Sure, but it's going to get worse before it gets better, count on it. 

    So if you want to personally attack me, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. But this team is not good, and the scary part is that they can't figure out how to score points with a mostly healthy offense ALL year. What excuse is there?

    Fans SHOULD be upset. This product is not anywhere near good enough and when you add in extra negatives like Myles Garrett and dramas with other players, you just get tired of it. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Listen man, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I don't go telling people to jump off cliffs or go crying to moderators. But what I will do is express my beliefs of an underperforming franchise that continues to set new standards of futility. I wasn't disrespectful, I didn't personally attack anyone, and I didn't say a damn thing that wasn't true. You don't have to turn in your fan card just because you're not content with management, coaching, or personnel. 

    I'm not ok with a team that simply can't score points. That has next to no big play ability. That pens a letter to the fans saying "we've arrived", then promptly gets boat-raced by a mediocre Titans team to lose yet ANOTHER season opener. No, I'm not happy with that. I'm not happy to continuously watch a team that has the heart of a field mouse and the maturity of a bunch of teenagers. 

    There are many people who feel the exact way I do, and who can blame them? We aren't good, and we aren't even fun to watch. Jesus, every game is just a depressing slog to the finish. Would I take now compared to 0-16? Of course I would, but that's a pretty low freaking bar to crawl over. I think the worst part is how we don't even have a direction. We're getting a new coach soon (news flash), we aren't sure we have a franchise QB, and we don't really have a brand right now. Perhaps we do have a direction, and right now that direction is heading straight down. Can it change? Sure, but it's going to get worse before it gets better, count on it. 

    So if you want to personally attack me, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. But this team is not good, and the scary part is that they can't figure out how to score points with a mostly healthy offense ALL year. What excuse is there?

    Fans SHOULD be upset. This product is not anywhere near good enough and when you add in extra negatives like Myles Garrett and dramas with other players, you just get tired of it. 

    Don't feel bad.. The last time we were any good I was in my early 20's

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Listen man, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I don't go telling people to jump off cliffs or go crying to moderators. But what I will do is express my beliefs of an underperforming franchise that continues to set new standards of futility. I wasn't disrespectful, I didn't personally attack anyone, and I didn't say a damn thing that wasn't true. You don't have to turn in your fan card just because you're not content with management, coaching, or personnel. 

    I'm not ok with a team that simply can't score points. That has next to no big play ability. That pens a letter to the fans saying "we've arrived", then promptly gets boat-raced by a mediocre Titans team to lose yet ANOTHER season opener. No, I'm not happy with that. I'm not happy to continuously watch a team that has the heart of a field mouse and the maturity of a bunch of teenagers. 

    There are many people who feel the exact way I do, and who can blame them? We aren't good, and we aren't even fun to watch. Jesus, every game is just a depressing slog to the finish. Would I take now compared to 0-16? Of course I would, but that's a pretty low freaking bar to crawl over. I think the worst part is how we don't even have a direction. We're getting a new coach soon (news flash), we aren't sure we have a franchise QB, and we don't really have a brand right now. Perhaps we do have a direction, and right now that direction is heading straight down. Can it change? Sure, but it's going to get worse before it gets better, count on it. 

    So if you want to personally attack me, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. But this team is not good, and the scary part is that they can't figure out how to score points with a mostly healthy offense ALL year. What excuse is there?

    Fans SHOULD be upset. This product is not anywhere near good enough and when you add in extra negatives like Myles Garrett and dramas with other players, you just get tired of it. 

    Don't feel bad.. The last time we were any good I was in my early 20's

    @nickers said:

    Don't feel bad.. The last time we were any good I was in my early 20's

    I was 10! ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Random thoughts...

    We lost today to a better team... period.

    And yet early it was us that controlled the game... took a lead... forced two turnovers (one on downs) and a punt. It was the first meeting's recipe unfolding again... then it wasn't.

    Our D did not quit in the 2nd half, they were gassed. For almost a half of football our Practice Squad DL was a match for their All-Pro laden Offense... then it wasn't.

    First meeting was a role reversal. It was the Ravens that were missing key folks. Today they were all back... and then some... while it was us missing key people.

    I guess, but the biggest reason we lose so many games isn't always our shitty defense...it's our shitty OFFENSE. We basically have zero big play ability. We literally get NOTHING down the field, and basically haven't all effing year. 

    What's worse? Our quarterback is a complete ass clown, and not a very smart one at that. Remember that play Hilliard got hurt? Baker had another receiver running a deeper parallel route that would have easily been enough for the first down. Did Baker make that easy throw? Noooooooooooooooo....he sets someone up to get injured, which is quickly becoming his only specialty. 

    Let's not kid ourselves, Baltimore should have been up by a lot more this game. They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half, but wouldn't you know they fixed that shit at half time. They came out in the 2nd half and marched that shit right down our throats. The truly embarrassing thing is Lamar comes out and not only runs circles around Baker, but makes every throw Baker only WISHES he could make. You know, big 3rd down passes that prevent those pesky punts? 

    I'm glad people were booing at half time. I hope Haslam was paying attention because it's not only the players and coaches to blame, John Dorsey holds MORE than his fair share. I'm starting to think that guy couldn't find a set a tits on the internet, and here we are entrusting him to draft another year AND select another coach? Screw that. 

    Our team has no magic. Been that way all year. And it really hurts because we all know that the reset button is glowing red on Haslam's desk and he's about to mash it. I just wish he'd pan Dorsey too because that guy pulled one of the greatest con jobs on earth to get his job. I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am so irritated by our failure this season. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    They got a little pass happy for no reason in the first half

    Disagree... there was a reason. We stuffed their run game early, contained Jackson and then we scored.

  • In a nutshell, The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    The players were ready for this game. Unfortunately the coaching staff was not. 

    Who got those players ready?