Ratbirds @ Browns Official Gameday thread
-
Someone wants to argue ? We both are on the same side here bud
-
He’s lost Out on ton of money this season.
A good deal on that is Wilks. Getting setup and knowing your keys in his defense when you face an up-tempo offense is pretty complex. Prohibitively so when you're playing young DB's and backups.
A good deal on that is Wilks. Getting setup and knowing your keys in his defense when you face an up-tempo offense is pretty complex. Prohibitively so when you're playing young DB's and backups.
He’s just another guy. The Packers kinda saw that too. He made a few more plays last season though
hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason.
-
A good deal on that is Wilks. Getting setup and knowing your keys in his defense when you face an up-tempo offense is pretty complex. Prohibitively so when you're playing young DB's and backups.
He’s just another guy. The Packers kinda saw that too. He made a few more plays last season though
hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason.
He’s just another guy. The Packers kinda saw that too. He made a few more plays last season though
hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason.
He's above average, but in this defense? Not so much. And they D didn't "quit", they're just being put in bad positions.
-
Crazy how one dumb play call on third and 1(Kareem Hunt Toss Pass)can allow for Lamar Jackson to throw for 130 yards in a couple of minutes and score 14 points.
Crazy how one dumb play call on third and 1(Kareem Hunt Toss Pass)can allow for Lamar Jackson to throw for 130 yards in a couple of minutes and score 14 points.
thats because the browns stinko and the ravens have 12 pro bowl players.......this gm for the ravens may end up being better than the wizard of oz...ozzie newsome....why can't we find someone like that....6-10 on the way.....
-
Fans gotta stop boo-ing the offense. That’s sad. Go find another team to root for.
Fans gotta stop boo-ing the offense. That’s sad. Go find another team to root for.
?????????????????????
-
I literally can't stop laughing at our team. I hate that it's happening, but I have the game playing on my phone and I'm taking peeks at it, and I can't stop laughing. Lamar Jackson is everything that Baker Mayfield isn't. He can make every throw, run like the wind, and his teammates love him. Baker Mayfield couldn't complete a throw longer than 6 yards if he was given 3 tries and a mulligan.
Sorry folks, but it's Tim Couch all over again, whilst another rival drafted the best QB in the draft. First it's Ben Ben for 15 years, and now it's going to be Lamar Jackson.
I'm honestly still dying of laughter from the ridiculous trick play we ran on 3rd and 1 with 2 minutes to go. At that point we were up 6-0. Now down 14-6. Bwaaaaa! I really hope the crowd booed the team heading into the locker room. I don't have the volume on so I don't know what is happening. What I DO know is we're an absolute joke of a team, and at this point, we still don't have a quarterback. There's still time, but it's running out for Baker.
14 points given up in 2 minutes and we did the dumbest trick play in history. Lololol. Gotta love our Brownies. Maybe we'll get another drive with two pass interference penalties so we can score again. Lmao.
-
He’s just another guy. The Packers kinda saw that too. He made a few more plays last season though
hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason.
He's above average, but in this defense? Not so much. And they D didn't "quit", they're just being put in bad positions.
-
Fans gotta stop boo-ing the offense. That’s sad. Go find another team to root for.
?????????????????????
?????????????????????
You gotta realize that this is not on the players, dude.
This comes down to coaching and game management.
-
-
Andrews up the seam, it's almost too easy to call from my chair. Wilks allows too much space and too much free release by design.
I tend to NOT over-react, but your D coord has got to go.
The D quit playing for him During Steelers second game.
we had guys out but the body language said it all. Then last week was a Flat out embarrassing effort and of course the week before that we let the hapless bengals offense come to life.
The D quit playing for him During Steelers second game.
we had guys out but the body language said it all. Then last week was a Flat out embarrassing effort and of course the week before that we let the hapless bengals offense come to life.
wilks fucking blows....
-
-
?????????????????????
You gotta realize that this is not on the players, dude.
This comes down to coaching and game management.
You gotta realize that this is not on the players, dude.
This comes down to coaching and game management.
Ahhh dude these players suck balls ????
-
I literally can't stop laughing at our team. I hate that it's happening, but I have the game playing on my phone and I'm taking peeks at it, and I can't stop laughing. Lamar Jackson is everything that Baker Mayfield isn't. He can make every throw, run like the wind, and his teammates love him. Baker Mayfield couldn't complete a throw longer than 6 yards if he was given 3 tries and a mulligan.
Sorry folks, but it's Tim Couch all over again, whilst another rival drafted the best QB in the draft. First it's Ben Ben for 15 years, and now it's going to be Lamar Jackson.
I'm honestly still dying of laughter from the ridiculous trick play we ran on 3rd and 1 with 2 minutes to go. At that point we were up 6-0. Now down 14-6. Bwaaaaa! I really hope the crowd booed the team heading into the locker room. I don't have the volume on so I don't know what is happening. What I DO know is we're an absolute joke of a team, and at this point, we still don't have a quarterback. There's still time, but it's running out for Baker.
14 points given up in 2 minutes and we did the dumbest trick play in history. Lololol. Gotta love our Brownies. Maybe we'll get another drive with two pass interference penalties so we can score again. Lmao.
I literally can't stop laughing at our team. I hate that it's happening, but I have the game playing on my phone and I'm taking peeks at it, and I can't stop laughing. Lamar Jackson is everything that Baker Mayfield isn't. He can make every throw, run like the wind, and his teammates love him. Baker Mayfield couldn't complete a throw longer than 6 yards if he was given 3 tries and a mulligan.
Sorry folks, but it's Tim Couch all over again, whilst another rival drafted the best QB in the draft. First it's Ben Ben for 15 years, and now it's going to be Lamar Jackson.
I'm honestly still dying of laughter from the ridiculous trick play we ran on 3rd and 1 with 2 minutes to go. At that point we were up 6-0. Now down 14-6. Bwaaaaa! I really hope the crowd booed the team heading into the locker room. I don't have the volume on so I don't know what is happening. What I DO know is we're an absolute joke of a team, and at this point, we still don't have a quarterback. There's still time, but it's running out for Baker.
14 points given up in 2 minutes and we did the dumbest trick play in history. Lololol. Gotta love our Brownies. Maybe we'll get another drive with two pass interference penalties so we can score again. Lmao.
yipper....i see raven domination for many yrs to come....believe me this shitass team we have will be a last place team next yr......big ben ain't retiring any time soon....and the bengals will probably get that burrow kid who will probably turn out good....we are stuck with dumbass mayfield.....should have drafted wentz when we had the chance and built around him
-
I literally can't stop laughing at our team. I hate that it's happening, but I have the game playing on my phone and I'm taking peeks at it, and I can't stop laughing. Lamar Jackson is everything that Baker Mayfield isn't. He can make every throw, run like the wind, and his teammates love him. Baker Mayfield couldn't complete a throw longer than 6 yards if he was given 3 tries and a mulligan.
Sorry folks, but it's Tim Couch all over again, whilst another rival drafted the best QB in the draft. First it's Ben Ben for 15 years, and now it's going to be Lamar Jackson.
I'm honestly still dying of laughter from the ridiculous trick play we ran on 3rd and 1 with 2 minutes to go. At that point we were up 6-0. Now down 14-6. Bwaaaaa! I really hope the crowd booed the team heading into the locker room. I don't have the volume on so I don't know what is happening. What I DO know is we're an absolute joke of a team, and at this point, we still don't have a quarterback. There's still time, but it's running out for Baker.
14 points given up in 2 minutes and we did the dumbest trick play in history. Lololol. Gotta love our Brownies. Maybe we'll get another drive with two pass interference penalties so we can score again. Lmao.
yipper....i see raven domination for many yrs to come....believe me this shitass team we have will be a last place team next yr......big ben ain't retiring any time soon....and the bengals will probably get that burrow kid who will probably turn out good....we are stuck with dumbass mayfield.....should have drafted wentz when we had the chance and built around him
yipper....i see raven domination for many yrs to come....believe me this shitass team we have will be a last place team next yr......big ben ain't retiring any time soon....and the bengals will probably get that burrow kid who will probably turn out good....we are stuck with dumbass mayfield.....should have drafted wentz when we had the chance and built around him
Did someone say Baker Mayfield ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
-
Mayfield sucks. Idk what happened to him this year. I think it’s many things causing the issue
-
that was a super easy td for baltimore
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login