Freddie fired
-
Look at all of those "yes's" rolling in!
-
Yes
-
Im still waiting for this season to turn around
-
I am confused. - Gips
What else is new? - Tom F.
You refer to Joe Brady...as a coach. - Gips
That's because that is what he is. There's hundreds of thousands of football fans that also call him a coach. Go figure... - Tom F.
And you use it to also refer to Joe Burrows. - Gips
I didn't know there was more than 1 Joe Burrow so thank you for correcting me. The Joe Burrow that was the QB for LSU's Passing Game Coordinator (Joe Brady) developed into a 1st round prospect in 2019. Burrow is now rumored to be the 1st player taken in the 2020 Draft barring any major injury in the National Championship Game. These are pretty impressive stats Burrow compiled in LSU's 2019 Passing Game (under Passing Game Coordinator Joe Brady) that rank with elite college QBs of all time: 77.6 comp % 5208 yds 55 TD 6 INT. That said, I'll be happy to show you Joe Burrow's passing numbers in 2018 when Joe Brady wasn't coaching at LSU: 57.8 comp % 2894 yds 16 TD 5 INT... See the difference? Or do I need to ask do you want to see the difference? - Tom F.
(I have heard that one used before.....I guess that implies that Burrows is going to drop to the 6th round!!). - Gips
I just covered all that. If your goal wasn't to be a douche bag, perhaps you'd remember we have a 1st overall pick at QB from the 2018 draft whose performance regressed significantly in 2019. Now why do you suppose a Coach like Joe Brady would interest me after he took what he learned as an Assistant Coach under Sean Payton (w/Drew Brees at QB) over to LSU to transcend their QB and Passing Game to new heights that has the people in Louisiana excited about a National Championship Game directed by their Heisman Trophy Winning QB? - Tom F.
But, no....which coach are you talking about? - Gips
The Joe Brady that gives you panic attacks when I refer to him as a Coach. - Tom F.
Don't sweat it man. He always thinks and tries to act as if he is the smartest guy in the room/thread.
And like usual will double down on things he is wrong about.
I'm also pretty sure he STILL has NO idea who Joe Brady is. I also think he saw Brady and referenced 6th round thinking about TB12.
And for someone who talks so much about his travels, to not have a clue why Burrow had Burreaux on his jersey shows just how clueless he is
-
-
Yep, came on SportsCenter about 3 minutes ago.
We need to move on.
-
Next is another dead man walking
-
-
Next HC has to be someone who won’t let loud mouths Landry and OBJ run the team.
-
Lol. Cut throat business.
-
Don't sweat it man. He always thinks and tries to act as if he is the smartest guy in the room/thread.
And like usual will double down on things he is wrong about.
I'm also pretty sure he STILL has NO idea who Joe Brady is. I also think he saw Brady and referenced 6th round thinking about TB12.
And for someone who talks so much about his travels, to not have a clue why Burrow had Burreaux on his jersey shows just how clueless he is
Don't sweat it man. He always thinks and tries to act as if he is the smartest guy in the room/thread.
And like usual will double down on things he is wrong about.
I'm also pretty sure he STILL has NO idea who Joe Brady is. I also think he saw Brady and referenced 6th round thinking about TB12.
And for someone who talks so much about his travels, to not have a clue why Burrow had Burreaux on his jersey shows just how clueless he is
I knew who Joe Brady was.......I just never heard him called "Coach".
And certainly I know why he had his name changed that way.... Cajun and all that.
And I am the one that said that before this season, Joe Burrow would have been lucky to have been a 6th round pick....ergo the Tom Brady reference.
And you are the one that goes gutless when you are wrong.
You complained about the way I did the trivia....so I said that I was turning the task over to you. And where have you been with it all year? You pussied out on doing it.
When you discontinue being a gutless puss...maybe you can come and criticize.
-
Who will command the Titanic?
-
The best part about this we lose the entire staff.
Secondary coach...D coordinator...Monken...QB coach I know I’m missing 10 others
-
Poll over. Done Deal.
-
Bye asshole. You ran a trick play, halfback pass on 3rd and 1 when your opponent had no timeouts and you were up 6-0 with 2 minutes to go in the half. Against the best team in the league. Your team then gave up 14 points. You also ran a draw play on 4th and 9.
You are the weakest link, goodbye.
Oh, and take John Dorsey with you. Screw that jackass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
