Skip to content

Freddie fired

The Browns Board
486 78 16.6k 1
  • Lol.  Cut throat business.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Lol.  Cut throat business.

    No kidding.  A sport owned by multi-multi-millionaires and multi-billionaires who want results now.

    BTW the $4-8 million coaches salaries are a very small part of the whole equation.

  • Next HC has to be someone who won’t let loud mouths Landry and OBJ run the team. 

    @londonbrown said:

    Next HC has to be someone who won’t let loud mouths Landry and OBJ run the team. 

    Yep, that has to be one of the top most qualities of our new HC........... OBJ, Landry, Myles and especially Baker. All of them need to be told who the boss is and know that there is only one way to do it, or get the fuck out. 

  • Let's go! What a great gift. 

    I said it was a mistake from the beginning...

  • Do you think it was our poll?

  • if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

    Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.

  • Well that poll was very prophetic

  • The fact that it happened tonight says that they already have their next former Browns head coach in mind.

  • Do you think it was our poll?

    @tour2ma said:

    Do you think it was our poll?

    Without a doubt that was it!  

  • if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

    Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.

    @jrb12711 said:

    if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

    Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.

    Rivera is interviewing f or the washington job

  • if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

    Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.

    @jrb12711 said:

    if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

    Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.

    Freddie didn't deserve the job to begin with.

  • The best part about this we lose the entire staff.

    Secondary coach...D coordinator...Monken...QB coach I know I’m missing 10 others 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    The best part about this we lose the entire staff.

    Secondary coach...D coordinator...Monken...QB coach I know I’m missing 10 others 

    Yeah, but I want Dorsey gone too. That idiot is worthless, I'm telling you. Austin Corbett AND Chad Thomas? He got lucky with Chubb because he had an extra 2nd rounder, but Jesus. 

  • The fact that it happened tonight says that they already have their next former Browns head coach in mind.

    @d-bone said:

    The fact that it happened tonight says that they already have their next former Browns head coach in mind.

    Appreciate the subtle ness of that.

    but tend to agree with the general sentiment. This move seems like they have a guy in mind and wanted to make the job available absolutely ASAP. That or they though Freddie was going to steal footballs on the way out.

  • Nothing will change until Haslam pulls his head out of his ass and Dorsey stops being an ego maniac.     

  • Freddie got fingered 

  • It's a real shame, because Freddie Kitchens is a genuinely good person, but he was a terrible head coach. It had to be done, unfortunately.

  • And if Dorsey says, "If he goes, then I go."

    @tour2ma said:

    And if Dorsey says, "If he goes, then I go."

    Well....he is gone.   And I guess that is up to Dorsey......but I don't see Dorsey being so.....obtuse...as to lose his position for the sake of Frederal EXpress. 

  • Do you think it was our poll?

    @tour2ma said:

    Do you think it was our poll?

    Absolutely.

  • All the Freddie threads merged.....good move. 

  • The closer I get to Black Monday, the more I fear Freddie will remain in charge of the Browns. I foresee a press conference talking about stability and how the Fat Man made some mistakes but has grown as a coach, followed by more yada, yada, yada. 

    I then foresee me not caring about the off season and only posting here - mostly in pink font, after we are once again anointed "The very bestest drafters in the history of drafting" after our next draft day domination.

    Then word will come out how hard Baker and OBJ are working together in SoCal, which when combined with the 6 future HoFs that we drafted will spark post after positive post about how the up coming season is going to finally be our year. 

    ^ Hmmmmm, after proof reading all of that, where have I seen this movie before?? 

    Happy New Year everyone.

    @d-bone said:

    The closer I get to Black Monday, the more I fear Freddie will remain in charge of the Browns. I foresee a press conference talking about stability and how the Fat Man made some mistakes but has grown as a coach, followed by more yada, yada, yada. 

    I then foresee me not caring about the off season and only posting here - mostly in pink font, after we are once again anointed "The very bestest drafters in the history of drafting" after our next draft day domination.

    Then word will come out how hard Baker and OBJ are working together in SoCal, which when combined with the 6 future HoFs that we drafted will spark post after positive post about how the up coming season is going to finally be our year. 

    ^ Hmmmmm, after proof reading all of that, where have I seen this movie before?? 

    Happy New Year everyone.

    Have never been so glad to be wrong........... see ya Fat Man, and your entire coaching staff too.