Freddie fired
-
Well....all you know is ancient history apparently with your thinking that Cleveland is still polluted.
Beyond that, Prove it. Provide affidavits. And give us a list of whom you think these "real coaches" might be.
I have my legal secretary working on that now.
I have my legal secretary working on that now.
I don't believe for moment that you have a legal secretary. Poseur. All you can do is look at my profile...and pretend to be like me.
-
I saw where there were about 6 or 7 first year coaches in the NFL.
Only the GB coach has a winning season, the others were as bad a record, or winless.
It's not on the coach - the Browns are playing 100% for Kitchens and the rest of the coaches.
Some of you would have fired Chuck Noll after his first year:
Chuck Noll Record, Statistics, and Category Ranks | Pro ...
I saw where there were about 6 or 7 first year coaches in the NFL.
Only the GB coach has a winning season, the others were as bad a record, or winless.
It's not on the coach - the Browns are playing 100% for Kitchens and the rest of the coaches.
Some of you would have fired Chuck Noll after his first year:
Chuck Noll Record, Statistics, and Category Ranks | Pro ...
Well a glaring difference is Noll, Rooney and everyone in Pittsburgh knew that the ‘68 team had absolutely no talent. Only 5 players on the ‘68 team were still in Pittsburgh on the 74 championship team.
In Cleveland, we think we have a damn good roster, certainly talented enough to win the AFC North, and still put on a pathetic display of ineptitude every Sunday.
Not really apples to apples.
-
I saw where there were about 6 or 7 first year coaches in the NFL.
Only the GB coach has a winning season, the others were as bad a record, or winless.
It's not on the coach - the Browns are playing 100% for Kitchens and the rest of the coaches.
Some of you would have fired Chuck Noll after his first year:
Chuck Noll Record, Statistics, and Category Ranks | Pro ...
Well a glaring difference is Noll, Rooney and everyone in Pittsburgh knew that the ‘68 team had absolutely no talent. Only 5 players on the ‘68 team were still in Pittsburgh on the 74 championship team.
In Cleveland, we think we have a damn good roster, certainly talented enough to win the AFC North, and still put on a pathetic display of ineptitude every Sunday.
Not really apples to apples.
Well a glaring difference is Noll, Rooney and everyone in Pittsburgh knew that the ‘68 team had absolutely no talent. Only 5 players on the ‘68 team were still in Pittsburgh on the 74 championship team.
In Cleveland, we think we have a damn good roster, certainly talented enough to win the AFC North, and still put on a pathetic display of ineptitude every Sunday.
Not really apples to apples.
Fair.
-
I hate the NBA almost as bad as Lebron hates Cleveland. Glad we are getting the NHL. NBA is a joke. That Tristian Thompson is a fine citizen though!
LeBron still loves Cleveland/Akron. Still has his home here. He just went to LA to semi-retire and to try to get into being a Hollywood producer. Stars in his eyes and all that.
In fact, I hear that he may have to come stay back here, because his home in LA is like right in the area where fires are destroying a lot of houses.
LeBron still loves Cleveland/Akron. Still has his home here. He just went to LA to semi-retire and to try to get into being a Hollywood producer. Stars in his eyes and all that.
In fact, I hear that he may have to come stay back here, because his home in LA is like right in the area where fires are destroying a lot of houses.
That is a compelling argument Gipper. You are saying Lebron is deciding between being burned alive in a massive fire or moving back to Ohio? By the way Einstein, Akron and Cleveland are not the same place.
-
I have my legal secretary working on that now.
I don't believe for moment that you have a legal secretary. Poseur. All you can do is look at my profile...and pretend to be like me.
I don't believe for moment that you have a legal secretary. Poseur. All you can do is look at my profile...and pretend to be like me.
Really, you mean I might have been using sarcasm? Good for you Gipper. You are going to be ok after all. Hang in there. Therapy can be a long road but we are all pulling for you.
-
LeBron still loves Cleveland/Akron. Still has his home here. He just went to LA to semi-retire and to try to get into being a Hollywood producer. Stars in his eyes and all that.
In fact, I hear that he may have to come stay back here, because his home in LA is like right in the area where fires are destroying a lot of houses.
That is a compelling argument Gipper. You are saying Lebron is deciding between being burned alive in a massive fire or moving back to Ohio? By the way Einstein, Akron and Cleveland are not the same place.
That is a compelling argument Gipper. You are saying Lebron is deciding between being burned alive in a massive fire or moving back to Ohio? By the way Einstein, Akron and Cleveland are not the same place.
They are in the same agglomeration. You would know that if you were from here. And it is not a matter of choosing one or the other.....he has a job that pays him millions of dollars, so he has to stay in LA. But the reports were that he was literally driving around the streets of LA looking for a place to stay and not being able to find one.
-
I don't believe for moment that you have a legal secretary. Poseur. All you can do is look at my profile...and pretend to be like me.
Really, you mean I might have been using sarcasm? Good for you Gipper. You are going to be ok after all. Hang in there. Therapy can be a long road but we are all pulling for you.
Really, you mean I might have been using sarcasm? Good for you Gipper. You are going to be ok after all. Hang in there. Therapy can be a long road but we are all pulling for you.
No, I don't think you were using sarcasm. I just think you are a liar. I told you in my first reply to you: my therapy is by pulling the wings off little flies like you and then feeding you to the spiders. (I wouldn't actually do that to a real fly....just to poseurs)
-
Basketball star LeBron James and his family have joined hundreds of thousands of Californians forced to evacuate their homes by raging wildfires.
The L.A. Lakers player posted to Twitter that his family had to flee their home in Los Angeles because of a nearby brush fire.
“Man these LA (fires) aren’t no joke,” James wrote in the 3:53 a.m. post. “Had to emergency evacuate my house and I’ve been driving around with my family trying to get rooms. No luck so far!”
TOP ARTICLES -
Really, you mean I might have been using sarcasm? Good for you Gipper. You are going to be ok after all. Hang in there. Therapy can be a long road but we are all pulling for you.
No, I don't think you were using sarcasm. I just think you are a liar. I told you in my first reply to you: my therapy is by pulling the wings off little flies like you and then feeding you to the spiders. (I wouldn't actually do that to a real fly....just to poseurs)
No, I don't think you were using sarcasm. I just think you are a liar. I told you in my first reply to you: my therapy is by pulling the wings off little flies like you and then feeding you to the spiders. (I wouldn't actually do that to a real fly....just to poseurs)
It's going to be ok. One day you can afford to leave like Lebron and I did.
-
Basketball star LeBron James and his family have joined hundreds of thousands of Californians forced to evacuate their homes by raging wildfires.
The L.A. Lakers player posted to Twitter that his family had to flee their home in Los Angeles because of a nearby brush fire.
“Man these LA (fires) aren’t no joke,” James wrote in the 3:53 a.m. post. “Had to emergency evacuate my house and I’ve been driving around with my family trying to get rooms. No luck so far!”
TOP ARTICLESBasketball star LeBron James and his family have joined hundreds of thousands of Californians forced to evacuate their homes by raging wildfires.
The L.A. Lakers player posted to Twitter that his family had to flee their home in Los Angeles because of a nearby brush fire.
“Man these LA (fires) aren’t no joke,” James wrote in the 3:53 a.m. post. “Had to emergency evacuate my house and I’ve been driving around with my family trying to get rooms. No luck so far!”
TOP ARTICLESThat is one reason I would never live there. Yet he chose that over Cleveland. I have to travel to LA a ton. It is a dump. That has to hurt.
-
No, I don't think you were using sarcasm. I just think you are a liar. I told you in my first reply to you: my therapy is by pulling the wings off little flies like you and then feeding you to the spiders. (I wouldn't actually do that to a real fly....just to poseurs)
It's going to be ok. One day you can afford to leave like Lebron and I did.
It's going to be ok. One day you can afford to leave like Lebron and I did.
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
-
Basketball star LeBron James and his family have joined hundreds of thousands of Californians forced to evacuate their homes by raging wildfires.
The L.A. Lakers player posted to Twitter that his family had to flee their home in Los Angeles because of a nearby brush fire.
“Man these LA (fires) aren’t no joke,” James wrote in the 3:53 a.m. post. “Had to emergency evacuate my house and I’ve been driving around with my family trying to get rooms. No luck so far!”
TOP ARTICLESThat is one reason I would never live there. Yet he chose that over Cleveland. I have to travel to LA a ton. It is a dump. That has to hurt.
That is one reason I would never live there. Yet he chose that over Cleveland. I have to travel to LA a ton. It is a dump. That has to hurt.
He chose the movie industry. Sorry you are too obtuse to comprehend that.
-
That is one reason I would never live there. Yet he chose that over Cleveland. I have to travel to LA a ton. It is a dump. That has to hurt.
He chose the movie industry. Sorry you are too obtuse to comprehend that.
He chose the movie industry. Sorry you are too obtuse to comprehend that.
That is a nice word. Did it occur to you that I might be in the movie industry? Many of us do not live full time in LA.
-
He chose the movie industry. Sorry you are too obtuse to comprehend that.
That is a nice word. Did it occur to you that I might be in the movie industry? Many of us do not live full time in LA.
That is a nice word. Did it occur to you that I might be in the movie industry? Many of us do not live full time in LA.
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
-
That is a nice word. Did it occur to you that I might be in the movie industry? Many of us do not live full time in LA.
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
-
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
-
Very cool. Thanks Gipper.
-
It's going to be ok. One day you can afford to leave like Lebron and I did.
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
And live in a city leading the country in number of days with heavy cloud cover. Had a friend that lived in Seattle for a while, and said you almost never saw the sun in the winter, with rain every other day.
-
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
And live in a city leading the country in number of days with heavy cloud cover. Had a friend that lived in Seattle for a while, and said you almost never saw the sun in the winter, with rain every other day.
I will never retire in Seattle. Great economy but the weather, traffic and taxes suck. Can't get anything in the city for less than 2 mil. It is always a cold drizzle in the winter. It is culturally alive but I need warm weather.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
