Freddie fired
-
That is a nice word. Did it occur to you that I might be in the movie industry? Many of us do not live full time in LA.
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
-
No, it didn't occur to me at all....but now that I think of it.....sure, you are just that kind of flaky.
(my favorite use of the word....obtuse....comes from a movie: Shawshank Redemption. One of the best movies ever....made right here in Northeast Ohio.)
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
-
Very cool. Thanks Gipper.
-
It's going to be ok. One day you can afford to leave like Lebron and I did.
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
And live in a city leading the country in number of days with heavy cloud cover. Had a friend that lived in Seattle for a while, and said you almost never saw the sun in the winter, with rain every other day.
-
Actually I love that movie. I did not know it was filmed in Ohio either.
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
Shawshank Prison was actually the former Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. See this:
You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?
And live in a city leading the country in number of days with heavy cloud cover. Had a friend that lived in Seattle for a while, and said you almost never saw the sun in the winter, with rain every other day.
I will never retire in Seattle. Great economy but the weather, traffic and taxes suck. Can't get anything in the city for less than 2 mil. It is always a cold drizzle in the winter. It is culturally alive but I need warm weather.
-
The national media is killing him today. They are saying he should have just said, "Yea, I screwed that up, I'm still learning about how to do the head coaching job and I just screwed that up."
I listened to his explanation and I didn't even understand what in the hell he was talking about. He allowed the delay penalty to happen on purpose...why? It sounds like bull hockey.
Teams reflect their head coaches. Browns are reflecting who Freddie is. How did he earn the head coaching job again? I honestly don't know.
-
Freddie looked like the kid that pushed the A button on Madden to fast taking “Madden’s Advice” instead of the X button to call a pass play.
I’ll never understand some of these coaches and they way the game seems to overwhelm them into some of these decisions....
I was out cutting wood listening to the game on the radio, coming into that series I’m thinking.... “Well we are going to have to go for it on any 4th down from here on out...”
The guy sent the punt team out on the field and I had to stop to look at the game clock on my phone....
How does that happen? If your the Special Teams coach do you look at the head coach and say.... Hey man.... you sure you wanna punt here??
I just don’t understand why it seems so hard for some of these guys...
-
In case you weren't watching the game, let me be sure to remind you of what Freddie decided to do.
4th and 11 in a two score game, Freddie first decides to punt the ball (stupid). Realizes he made stupid mistake. Instead of using timeout, intentionally takes a delay of game penalty to make the 4th down play 4th and 16 that was game over if you don't get it. Of course they don't (because stupid) and we have the result we saw. This isn't "rookie learning curve". That's incompetence of the highest order. Rex Ryan was crying he was laughing so hard at how bad that decision was.
As has been posted, I was intrigued by giving Freddie a shot and maybe having our lightning in a bottle. But peeps, this isn't "rookie coaching mistakes". The game is simply too fast for him right now, and it's resulting in incompetence, discipline penalties, and results where we are. I never really think there's a reason to fire someone 1/2 way, but I just hope unless we see some unbelievable shift we cut bait. It's clear as day Freddie just doesn't have the chops to do this.
It does seem that way......but the fact is, the Browns have 9 games to play.....and very well could be favored to win all of them (mjp has failed to show the spreads on these upcoming games...despite being asked to do so numerous times).
If he sorely fucks up these games...with the talent now on this team, then we will know that what you say is true.
It does seem that way......but the fact is, the Browns have 9 games to play.....and very well could be favored to win all of them (mjp has failed to show the spreads on these upcoming games...despite being asked to do so numerous times).
If he sorely fucks up these games...with the talent now on this team, then we will know that what you say is true.
Denver favored -1- over Browns early line.
-
It does seem that way......but the fact is, the Browns have 9 games to play.....and very well could be favored to win all of them (mjp has failed to show the spreads on these upcoming games...despite being asked to do so numerous times).
If he sorely fucks up these games...with the talent now on this team, then we will know that what you say is true.
Denver favored -1- over Browns early line.
-
Except, as I said, LeBron has not left. His domicile is still here. Just off Crystal Lake Rd. He also has a residence in LA for occupational purposes. I can be there in about 8 minutes if you want me to check on it for you. He used to be in walking distance when he lived in Wadsworth like I do.
But, you are right about one thing: I would never want to move to Seattle (or LA) with their overpriced real estate, and their overpriced coffee. Again...that word: Value.
And live in a city leading the country in number of days with heavy cloud cover. Had a friend that lived in Seattle for a while, and said you almost never saw the sun in the winter, with rain every other day.
-
It does seem that way......but the fact is, the Browns have 9 games to play.....and very well could be favored to win all of them (mjp has failed to show the spreads on these upcoming games...despite being asked to do so numerous times).
If he sorely fucks up these games...with the talent now on this team, then we will know that what you say is true.
Denver favored -1- over Browns early line.
Denver favored -1- over Browns early line.
plus denver is going to have a backup qb....flacco is ruled out already....neck issue...don't think so....i think it had to do with his presser more than anything...neck issue is bullshjit.....i think denver wins this game and puts the clowns out of their misery.....they do have a good d.....the clowns will shoot themselves in the foot once again with stupid penalties and turnovers....just think, the squeelers will be ahead of the clowns after tonight with a backup and sometime a backup to the backup qb....fucking pathetic....
-
First of all, that is ancient history. No real coach wants to live in Cleveland.
Well....all you know is ancient history apparently with your thinking that Cleveland is still polluted.
Beyond that, Prove it. Provide affidavits. And give us a list of whom you think these "real coaches" might be.
Well....all you know is ancient history apparently with your thinking that Cleveland is still polluted.
Beyond that, Prove it. Provide affidavits. And give us a list of whom you think these "real coaches" might be.
i don't know gip.....but right now i'd take freddy freeman heh heh heh.....desparate times............
-
they also need to do away with baker mayfields commercials......sheeeeesh....reminds me of brady quinn when he had that gatorade ad on tv....yeah, he was a gem of a qb that really sucked ....
-
As much shit as Hue got, deservedly so, Freddie has committed some of the dumbest brain-dead mistakes in his 7 games as head coach. From 4th and 9 draw plays vs the Rams (I will go to my grave still convinced he thought it was 3rd down) to trying to score as fast as he could vs Russell Wilson before the half instead of milking the clock to the 4th and 16 idiocy yesterday (I know I'm missing some other head scratchers) he has looked completely overmatched as a head coach.
-
-
Well....all you know is ancient history apparently with your thinking that Cleveland is still polluted.
Beyond that, Prove it. Provide affidavits. And give us a list of whom you think these "real coaches" might be.
i don't know gip.....but right now i'd take freddy freeman heh heh heh.....desparate times............
-
Freddie looked like the kid that pushed the A button on Madden to fast taking “Madden’s Advice” instead of the X button to call a pass play.
I’ll never understand some of these coaches and they way the game seems to overwhelm them into some of these decisions....
I was out cutting wood listening to the game on the radio, coming into that series I’m thinking.... “Well we are going to have to go for it on any 4th down from here on out...”
The guy sent the punt team out on the field and I had to stop to look at the game clock on my phone....
How does that happen? If your the Special Teams coach do you look at the head coach and say.... Hey man.... you sure you wanna punt here??
I just don’t understand why it seems so hard for some of these guys...
The guy sent the punt team out on the field
Freddie says that the punt team ran out onto the field.....but he wasn't going to punt anymore.
He did not SEND them out there. He takes blame for them going out there because he said he should've made it clear that they weren't going to punt if it got to 4th down.
He said it would've taken too long to switch teams, and he didn't want to use his TO, so he just had somebody false start to stop the clock, take the penalty, and send the offense out.
-
The guy sent the punt team out on the field
Freddie says that the punt team ran out onto the field.....but he wasn't going to punt anymore.
He did not SEND them out there. He takes blame for them going out there because he said he should've made it clear that they weren't going to punt if it got to 4th down.
He said it would've taken too long to switch teams, and he didn't want to use his TO, so he just had somebody false start to stop the clock, take the penalty, and send the offense out.
Freddie says that the punt team ran out onto the field.....but he wasn't going to punt anymore.
He did not SEND them out there. He takes blame for them going out there because he said he should've made it clear that they weren't going to punt if it got to 4th down.
He said it would've taken too long to switch teams, and he didn't want to use his TO, so he just had somebody false start to stop the clock, take the penalty, and send the offense out.
This team is a disorganized mess.
It falls on the head coach.
-
I questioned the decision to make Kitchens the HC, but thought it might work out. He might turn into a decent HC at some point, but he has a lot to learn and he doesn't appear to be a quick learner. He may not be the only problem with this team right now, but he is definitely the biggest problem. My choice would have been to keep Greg Williams as HC for a couple seasons at least, to see how things worked. Dorsey, obviously did not think Williams was the best choice. ...probably due to his abrasive personality. I guess they figured we've already seen enough arguing / fighting within. I hate to see another coaching change so quick, but what other choice do we have? He's killing the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
