Dorsey —————- GONE
-
Chubb...ward...obj...hunt...baker...yeah...terrible record...
errrrr.....freddy kitchens.....errr freddy kitchens......worse move since the ernest byner trade for mike elephant.....2 worse moves ever in pro sports...so forget about those players you named....it could have been rice montana deon sanders emmitt smith lawrence taylor....etc etc...
-
Hiring Freddie did him no favors as well.
Yup. I believe that he saw Freddie as an honest to God 'Football Guy'. And that's his type of guy. Too bad for John that Freddie turned out to be lousy.
-
-
-
That call on 4th and 9 only could be made with
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
-
That call on 4th and 9 only could be made with
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
Anyone remember Mo Carthon calling the FB option pass, I believe with Lawrence Vickers attempting to pass? That was classic new-school Browns there.
-
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
Anyone remember Mo Carthon calling the FB option pass, I believe with Lawrence Vickers attempting to pass? That was classic new-school Browns there.
Anyone remember Mo Carthon calling the FB option pass, I believe with Lawrence Vickers attempting to pass? That was classic new-school Browns there.
I do. I also remember him calling a play-action hail Mary.
-
That call on 4th and 9 only could be made with
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
Man I feel bad for your kid! I have two younger brothers that don't watch any football and I solely blame that on Browns. Factory of sadness 20 plus years and running.
-
With that said Devin Hester and Cribbs are the best return guys I've ever seen. Fuck these pussy ass rules
-
...with almost any of the coaches that we've had this century. We've seen a ton. Bubble screen on 1st and goal from the 1 in OT against the Steelers. (we lose the game)
A 63 yard FG att with Devin Hester returning it...TWICE, because there was an 'ice the kicker' time out just before the first woefully short attempt. (honestly, THAT one really got to me. I mean, here we see the first attempted FG and Hester catches it in the middle of the end zone. I was like, WHEW, lucky the coach got to see that, now we can punt. BUT NO, Pettine lets him do it again and Hester ALMOST returned it for a TD. - remember, all of our guys are 'blocking' at the LOS when the ball is kicked. The returner catches it with LOTS of space.)
And who can forget Pat Shurmur, after a big play, lining the guys up quickly and calling a running play with no RB on the field. The TE Alex Smith jumped into the RB position and promptly fumbled the hand-off because, get this, He never took a hand-off before (he said after the game - and it SURE looked it).
And last, but not least, with my son & I in the stands, the dumb-ass On Side kick defense. It was the Josh Gordon game against the Patriots. Josh kicked their ass. The Patriots came down the field with the game almost over and scored a TD. They had to get the onside kick or it was all over. I'm watching the Patriots special team stroll onto the field, they're taking their time, lining up....and I'm like, Not for nuthin' but where's OUR guys? I immediately notice that we've got two little huddles going on each side of the field...It's a Trick Onside line-up by the DEFENSE. ?!? I said out loud, "WHAT? He's gonna kick it right up the middle and get it himself." And sure enough, he kicked it right up the middle and the Patriots recovered and beat us. - Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.
Yup. We've seen some of the dumbest of dumb-ass play calls by our 'brain-trust' this century. Let's now see how the Polack does it.
Man I feel bad for your kid! I have two younger brothers that don't watch any football and I solely blame that on Browns. Factory of sadness 20 plus years and running.
Man I feel bad for your kid!
Don't! He's a Patriots fan. And now he also supports the Buc's.
-
With that said Devin Hester and Cribbs are the best return guys I've ever seen. Fuck these pussy ass rules
With that said Devin Hester and Cribbs are the best return guys I've ever seen. Fuck these pussy ass rules
And you don't know who the human joystick was?
-
With that said Devin Hester and Cribbs are the best return guys I've ever seen. Fuck these pussy ass rules
And you don't know who the human joystick was?
-
With that said Devin Hester and Cribbs are the best return guys I've ever seen. Fuck these pussy ass rules
And you don't know who the human joystick was?
And you don't know who the human joystick was?
I moved here the year while in early elementary school before the team was stolen. I didn't really get into football till a few year after STR . If I had to pinpoint a time probably the 07' team finally got me hooked so no I'm no really familiar with Dante Hall aside from a few Youtube videos. All I've ever known is the factory of sadness besides that one year. My younger brothers they don't even watch football because the Browns have sucked dick for soooo long and are huge Cavs fans. Two generations of fans lost. I'm an anomaly I can't stress that enough
-
And you don't know who the human joystick was?
I moved here the year while in early elementary school before the team was stolen. I didn't really get into football till a few year after STR . If I had to pinpoint a time probably the 07' team finally got me hooked so no I'm no really familiar with Dante Hall aside from a few Youtube videos. All I've ever known is the factory of sadness besides that one year. My younger brothers they don't even watch football because the Browns have sucked dick for soooo long and are huge Cavs fans. Two generations of fans lost. I'm an anomaly I can't stress that enough
I moved here the year while in early elementary school before the team was stolen. I didn't really get into football till a few year after STR . If I had to pinpoint a time probably the 07' team finally got me hooked so no I'm no really familiar with Dante Hall aside from a few Youtube videos. All I've ever known is the factory of sadness besides that one year. My younger brothers they don't even watch football because the Browns have sucked dick for soooo long and are huge Cavs fans. Two generations of fans lost. I'm an anomaly I can't stress that enough
Fair enough. Thank you for the history, seriously. Could this be the year you experience something other than another year of "factory of sadness?"
-
I moved here the year while in early elementary school before the team was stolen. I didn't really get into football till a few year after STR . If I had to pinpoint a time probably the 07' team finally got me hooked so no I'm no really familiar with Dante Hall aside from a few Youtube videos. All I've ever known is the factory of sadness besides that one year. My younger brothers they don't even watch football because the Browns have sucked dick for soooo long and are huge Cavs fans. Two generations of fans lost. I'm an anomaly I can't stress that enough
Fair enough. Thank you for the history, seriously. Could this be the year you experience something other than another year of "factory of sadness?"
-
Man I feel bad for your kid!
Don't! He's a Patriots fan. And now he also supports the Buc's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
