Dorsey —————- GONE
-
Fuck that guy....
Because he had the good sense to stay far away from this trainwreck?
Brilliant take, Gip.
Because he had the good sense to stay far away from this trainwreck?
Brilliant take, Gip.
No.....but just fuck him anyway.
-
Seriously, who would even bother interviewing for the head coach job here under the Haslams?
The drama in the front office between this coach against this coach against this side of the front office vs the other side of the front office is never ending. This team needs an honest to god Team President (and not one of the Haslams with the title) in the worst way, who sets up the entire organization under him.
Need new ownership.
Need new ownership.
Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).
-
I know a lot of people assume this means McDaniels is coming, but I think it could very well mean it is McCarthy.
It seemed odd that Dorsey, with his connection to McCarthy, never bothered to even interview him last year. Now he's been pushed out, seemingly putting the analytics guys back in charge. Guess who is now embracing analytics?
Mike McCarthy.
I know a lot of people assume this means McDaniels is coming, but I think it could very well mean it is McCarthy.
It seemed odd that Dorsey, with his connection to McCarthy, never bothered to even interview him last year. Now he's been pushed out, seemingly putting the analytics guys back in charge. Guess who is now embracing analytics?
Mike McCarthy.
I honestly do not think it portends anything.....except more impatience by this team.
-
I think that was the "conflict" from last year......Berry and Depo wanted someone, Dorsey chose Ferd.
But...whether or not Berry is involved, I DO believe this represented a win for the Analytics guys....Depodesta etc.
Absolutley Gipper.... Yup the analytics guys wanted Stefanski for HC in 2019, John got his way with Kitchens, and swirled down the kitchen sink with him....
-
Need new ownership.
Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).
-
-
-
Seemed almost like the Vikings brought in Kubiak to hold his hand.
You'll notice the Vikings offense wasn't really turned around until Kubiak showed up. That man has had a great influence on making the running game a priority there.
-
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so. -
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
-
Rhule, from Baylor
you dumb fuck....he turned down the interview...listen to your peers...
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
-
Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels.
Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room. At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown.
Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels.
Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room. At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown.
Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.
Of course, completely agree with you.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login