Skip to content

Dorsey —————- GONE

The Browns Board
192 45 7.3k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Need new ownership.

    Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).   

    @hoorta said:

    Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).   

    Warren Buffett bought out  Jimmy's  interest in Pilot/Flying J.    Why not this team? 

  • @hoorta said:

    Absolutley Gipper....  Yup the analytics guys wanted Stefanski for HC in 2019, John got his way with Kitchens, and swirled down the kitchen sink with him....  

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    @atom said:

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    Seemed almost like the Vikings brought in Kubiak to hold his hand. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Absolutley Gipper....  Yup the analytics guys wanted Stefanski for HC in 2019, John got his way with Kitchens, and swirled down the kitchen sink with him....  

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    @atom said:

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    Not only that when the analytics guys were running the draft, by comparison Dorsey was a freaking genius.   

  • @atom said:

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    Seemed almost like the Vikings brought in Kubiak to hold his hand. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Seemed almost like the Vikings brought in Kubiak to hold his hand. 

    You'll notice the Vikings offense wasn't really turned around until Kubiak showed up.   That man has had a great influence on making the running game a priority there.

  • as much as the Giants have sucked the mora family held on to there gm even after the shurmer hire

  • @atom said:

    stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

    Not only that when the analytics guys were running the draft, by comparison Dorsey was a freaking genius.   

    @hoorta said:

    Not only that when the analytics guys were running the draft, by comparison Dorsey was a freaking genius.   

    I keep trying to tell myself to just let this shake out before commenting too much (since we really don't know how this will all end up) but man, I've seen this movie before. 

  • Happy 2020 everyone...... nothing dull around the Browns camp.

  • Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.

    Landry
    Ward
    OBJ
    Randall
    Greedy
    Chubb
    Wilson
    Baker
    Vernon
    Hunt
    Richardson

    Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.

  • Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

  • @kvoethe said:

    One college guy already told browns to pound sand..lol

    Rhule, from Baylor

    @dutch-oven said:

    Rhule, from Baylor

    you dumb fuck....he turned down the interview...listen to your peers...

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.

    Landry
    Ward
    OBJ
    Randall
    Greedy
    Chubb
    Wilson
    Baker
    Vernon
    Hunt
    Richardson

    Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.

    @runyon27 said:

    Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.

    Landry
    Ward
    OBJ
    Randall
    Greedy
    Chubb
    Wilson
    Baker
    Vernon
    Hunt
    Richardson

    Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.

    I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality. 

    We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    @atom said:

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    What did they win ???

  • Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels. 

    Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room.   At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels. 

    Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room.   At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown. 

    Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.

     Of course, completely agree with you.

  • @atom said:

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    What did they win ???

    @7moses7 said:

    What did they win ???

    4-44 in three years prior

    13 wins last two years.

    baby steps.

  • @atom said:

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    What did they win ???

    @7moses7 said:

    What did they win ???

    you need to have a foundation of some kind and they did with Dorsey now were going back to what ?

  • as much as the Giants have sucked the mora family held on to there gm even after the shurmer hire

    @atom said:

    as much as the Giants have sucked the mora family held on to there gm even after the shurmer hire

    It is MARA,   not Mora. 

    The Mora's are different.   They are amazed by the concept of the NFL playoffs.

  • When the Browns melt down they don't screw around, they go full Chernobyl.    Un. Freaking. Believable. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    @atom said:

    we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

    hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels. 

    Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room.   At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown. 

    Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.

     Of course, completely agree with you.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.

     Of course, completely agree with you.

    maybe he can trade Mayfield and bring Tebow back with him

  • @7moses7 said:

    What did they win ???

    you need to have a foundation of some kind and they did with Dorsey now were going back to what ?

    @atom said:

    you need to have a foundation of some kind and they did with Dorsey now were going back to what ?

    What did Gholie call Dorsey,  another Coffee Fetcher