Dorsey —————- GONE
-
Rhule, from Baylor
you dumb fuck....he turned down the interview...listen to your peers...
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
-
Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels.
Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room. At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown.
Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels.
Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room. At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown.
Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.
Of course, completely agree with you.
-
-
-
as much as the Giants have sucked the mora family held on to there gm even after the shurmer hire
-
Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth.
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....
-
Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels.
Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room. At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown.
Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.
Of course, completely agree with you.
Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.
Of course, completely agree with you.
maybe he can trade Mayfield and bring Tebow back with him
-
-
So DePodesta, the guy we know as the guy no one listens to when it comes to major hiring decisions, is now the guy we are listening to when it comes to major hiring decisions?
It’s like the jokes write themselves.
-
we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems
hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....
hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....
what do i think ? I think Dorsey was are best GM since are return so tell me besides Miles how many draft picks are still on are team Hell how many are still in the league ? prior to dorsey
-
Rhule, from Baylor
you dumb fuck....he turned down the interview...listen to your peers...
-
-
-
That's what I said, moron.
Goddamn, when you go full Retard, you go full Retard.
I swear 52 is a 13 year old
-
Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
I am not as optimistic as you are, I hope it turns out well but the Browns tracked record cannot be trusted, speaking of earning trust. Lets not forget we traded Kizer and Randall, a nobody for a starter. We traded Kessler for a draft pick, a bigger nobody for something. Traded for Jarvis Landry for a 4th and a 7th, seems like a bargain. This from a guy called a clown. Seems to me he was clowing other folks. Also let not forget getting a 3rd round pick for Duke.
-
-
Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.
Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson
Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality.
We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town.
And the first instance it doesn't go well, you'll go all HYSTERICAL JIGGINS and demand everyone fired.
We've also seen this movie around here a few times. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
