The 'Who you watching?' 2020 thread.
-
Sports show to sports show are now all saying (with tongue in cheek) "Browns are not trying to trade OBJ" but then are offering the caveat that they probably were but since they can't get that 1st round pick, they are changing the dialog in case OBJ remains on the team. OBJ is doing the same. Really, what other choice do they have?
Sports show to sports show are now all saying (with tongue in cheek) "Browns are not trying to trade OBJ" but then are offering the caveat that they probably were but since they can't get that 1st round pick, they are changing the dialog in case OBJ remains on the team. OBJ is doing the same. Really, what other choice do they have?
Don't pollute this thread with all your effluvia.
-
How far do I have to get into the Geno Stone vid before I see a highlight?

Kid's too slow for the pros, tia...
How far do I have to get into the Geno Stone vid before I see a highlight?

Kid's too slow for the pros, tia...
It isn't so much the "highlight plays". He's athletically limited but mentally you see split safety tools. Late (late) round may be udfa type tools, but the kid might earn a spot somewhere.
I just appreciate the blue collar player every so often.
-
About Devon Hamilton (oops, fixed) - I think I drafted him in the sixth round in my stupid mock. He isn't overlooked anymore, he'll go earlier.
About Geno Stone - the kid seems like he's very, very football smart. If it were me, I could draft this kid in the seventh, or sign him as a UDFA, and he might turn out to be a big player on special teams. He's a rough tough safety - he actually has a higher grade as a safety as Joe Schobert did as a lb. He's smallish - 5'10", 207 lbs.
And Joe Schobert made All-pro on guts, smarts and a love for the game. Great instincts.
I could guess special teams for Stone, because he is a football player, like Tiam mentioned. I suppose if I were deciding - this kid might surprise a lot of people in the end zone -
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/geno-stone?id=32195354-4f39-6630-4d73-2328fd2eb451
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/joe-schobert?id=2555166
I mean - Tyrann Mathieu (of "honey badger" fame), was only 5'9", 190 lbs....he ran a 4.5x, and was a cb. Now listed as a safety.
Stone ran a 4.62? Sure, slow for a safety.... but I think he might end up as a role player - and special teams ace - found toward the end of the draft, or afterwards. Me, I wouldn't overlook the kid entirely. Let's put it this way - there is all sorts of kids with a whole lot more going for them physically, and some don't care about the game and don't make it, even drafted high.
-
-
Tanner Muse kind of the same overachiever type as a guy like Stone- probably has more upside as a special teams player too with his speed and length.
Muse seems to have the skill set and measurables to cover TEs in the league too
-
Spoken like true Buckeyes fans ?.... Ya get Malik or ya get Hammy!! now which one is it? ?... M A L I K for me! they are both ranked in the 60's
Spoken like true Buckeyes fans ?.... Ya get Malik or ya get Hammy!! now which one is it? ?... M A L I K for me! they are both ranked in the 60's
Malik for me....a greater position of need. (I took him for the Browns in round 3 of our mock, if you recall). But I have seen some ratings that put him higher.
-
I’m not seeing 4th round. He put together a nice Combine and all star game. And He Had some good tape in 18 and 19.
ill be shocked if he’s Day 3.
That's the beauty of dline. It's an unsexy pick, so the workman like of the group go unnoticed. Especially if there are position runs that start in the 3rd round like RB and TE.
Sports show to sports show are now all saying (with tongue in cheek) "Browns are not trying to trade OBJ" but then are offering the caveat that they probably were but since they can't get that 1st round pick, they are changing the dialog in case OBJ remains on the team. OBJ is doing the same. Really, what other choice do they have?
Stay the fuck out of my thread with your bullshit. Even if it is an accidental post.
-
I'm fortunate enough to have some friends who put the time in to be the helpful kind of geeks. I was getting tired of using my work laptop for all manner of things and, couple that with giving my xbox to my nephew, threw a few of my tax return dollars at them to build me a new computer. Love it, especially how seamless it is going between both monitors. If you have the ability or friends with the ability to help you out in such a way - big thumbs up from me. Now I just need to find a game to play.
Anywho, they introduced me to discord - VOIP app. It's what they use to talk while playing. Also using it to chat with friends in a room when watching film. Yours truly is online this morning and I'll be starting on my film journey with Andrew Thomas (OT) and possibly mix in some Kyle Dugger (S) to break up the monotony. Should anyone want to setup a, I believe the kids call it - "watch party"....?
Now I just need to find a game to play.
Anywho, they introduced me to discord - VOIP app. It's what they use to talk while playing.
Me and my friends are hooked up to Age of Empires II. Using Discord now (after using Hangouts and Teamspeak for some weeks).
We play old Conquerors in HD (with no expansions) and I have Definitive Edition and I spend some time on it by myself.
-
Now I just need to find a game to play.
Anywho, they introduced me to discord - VOIP app. It's what they use to talk while playing.
Me and my friends are hooked up to Age of Empires II. Using Discord now (after using Hangouts and Teamspeak for some weeks).
We play old Conquerors in HD (with no expansions) and I have Definitive Edition and I spend some time on it by myself.
Me and my friends are hooked up to Age of Empires II. Using Discord now (after using Hangouts and Teamspeak for some weeks).
We play old Conquerors in HD (with no expansions) and I have Definitive Edition and I spend some time on it by myself.
You've reached the limits of my neediness there, friend.
I've got Madden...? Had Battlefield. So there's that.
-
Me and my friends are hooked up to Age of Empires II. Using Discord now (after using Hangouts and Teamspeak for some weeks).
We play old Conquerors in HD (with no expansions) and I have Definitive Edition and I spend some time on it by myself.
You've reached the limits of my neediness there, friend.
I've got Madden...? Had Battlefield. So there's that.
You've reached the limits of my neediness there, friend.
I've got Madden...? Had Battlefield. So there's that.
It was just a comment. I played a bit of Madden some years ago and it was maddening for me. I played Call of Duty too, though Battlefield sounds more strategy oriented and surely I'd like it.
I've spent many years not playing videogames because I was really hooked up during childhood-teenage years, but now that is kind of a meeting point for friends...
-
You've reached the limits of my neediness there, friend.
I've got Madden...? Had Battlefield. So there's that.
It was just a comment. I played a bit of Madden some years ago and it was maddening for me. I played Call of Duty too, though Battlefield sounds more strategy oriented and surely I'd like it.
I've spent many years not playing videogames because I was really hooked up during childhood-teenage years, but now that is kind of a meeting point for friends...
It was just a comment. I played a bit of Madden some years ago and it was maddening for me. I played Call of Duty too, though Battlefield sounds more strategy oriented and surely I'd like it.
I've spent many years not playing videogames because I was really hooked up during childhood-teenage years, but now that is kind of a meeting point for friends...
That's real. It is kind of nice having that virtual playground to meet up with my friends. Good getting a chance to talk to them every so often.
If you come across any games you might recommend - holla.
-
It was just a comment. I played a bit of Madden some years ago and it was maddening for me. I played Call of Duty too, though Battlefield sounds more strategy oriented and surely I'd like it.
I've spent many years not playing videogames because I was really hooked up during childhood-teenage years, but now that is kind of a meeting point for friends...
That's real. It is kind of nice having that virtual playground to meet up with my friends. Good getting a chance to talk to them every so often.
If you come across any games you might recommend - holla.
That's real. It is kind of nice having that virtual playground to meet up with my friends. Good getting a chance to talk to them every so often.
If you come across any games you might recommend - holla.
I love "Sniper Ghost Warrior 3". It's amazing - I haven't played for a while - been busy with other stuff - but it is impressive -
-
Me and my friends are hooked up to Age of Empires II. Using Discord now (after using Hangouts and Teamspeak for some weeks).
We play old Conquerors in HD (with no expansions) and I have Definitive Edition and I spend some time on it by myself.
You've reached the limits of my neediness there, friend.
I've got Madden...? Had Battlefield. So there's that.
-
That's real. It is kind of nice having that virtual playground to meet up with my friends. Good getting a chance to talk to them every so often.
If you come across any games you might recommend - holla.
I love "Sniper Ghost Warrior 3". It's amazing - I haven't played for a while - been busy with other stuff - but it is impressive -
-
-
-
Pong, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man. That is about the extent of my video game experience.
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
-
Pong, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man. That is about the extent of my video game experience.
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
-
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL
Mike
-
If Muti can stay on the field? Is he any better than Will Hernandez tape coming out of school.. in your opinion?
Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...
I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..
Weird opening, but let it roll...
Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...
I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..
Weird opening, but let it roll...
How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
