The 2020 Free Agency Thread...
-
It is interesting that neither of the big LB's (Schobert or Littleton) have signed yet...I'm wondering if teams are thinking the same thing that the Browns were in that they aren't worth $10+ per year. I could be totally wrong on all of this, but the teams that needed LB's seem to be filling holes quickly (raiders, giants, dolphins)
-
It is interesting that neither of the big LB's (Schobert or Littleton) have signed yet...I'm wondering if teams are thinking the same thing that the Browns were in that they aren't worth $10+ per year. I could be totally wrong on all of this, but the teams that needed LB's seem to be filling holes quickly (raiders, giants, dolphins)
It is interesting that neither of the big LB's (Schobert or Littleton) have signed yet...I'm wondering if teams are thinking the same thing that the Browns were in that they aren't worth $10+ per year. I could be totally wrong on all of this, but the teams that needed LB's seem to be filling holes quickly (raiders, giants, dolphins)
Technically, no one can sign until Wed. at 4 PM.....but I know what you mean.
Sorry, but yea, absolutely.... the Browns, in my opinion, cannot just rely on the draft to fill the LB and Safety holes. If they are going to lose 4-5 guys in those positions (Kirksey, Schobert, Burris, Murray, Randall) , they need to sign FAs to replace them. EVEN if they think that Takitaki and Wilson can be starters, they will need backups. Who else do we have? Willie Harvey? Does anyone recall this guy even playing? Or Trevon Young or Jermaine Grace?
At safety: Montrel Meander and JT Hassell show up as third stringers on the depth chart behind Redwine....I don't think they will suffice.
-
Cam Newton told he can seek a trade:
https://sportsnaut.com/2020/03/panthers-allow-cam-newton-to-seek-a-trade/
Where could he go?
-
Jamie Collins, ex-Brown, now ex-Patriot for the second time: Leaves NE for Detroit:
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-jamie-collins-joining-lions-014806201.html
-
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
-
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
Are those two a "big splash" or just a drip?
-
Phillip Rivers slated to sign with Indy.
One year 25 million
-
Also Brady reportedly ready to sign with Tampa Bay:
https://sports.yahoo.com/tom-brady-reportedly-agreed-principle-233006903.html
-
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
Are those two a "big splash" or just a drip?
Are those two a "big splash" or just a drip?
If you have to ask...
-
Are those two a "big splash" or just a drip?
If you have to ask...
-
If I have to ask....what? Tell that to London Brown.
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
-
If I have to ask....what? Tell that to London Brown.
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
The issue is that you called the Bengals two players that were signed as a "Big Splash". I say, and I think Tour agrees, though he is trying to be fey about it, that those two signings barely made a ripple in the Free Agency pond.
-
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
The issue is that you called the Bengals two players that were signed as a "Big Splash". I say, and I think Tour agrees, though he is trying to be fey about it, that those two signings barely made a ripple in the Free Agency pond.
The issue is that you called the Bengals two players that were signed as a "Big Splash". I say, and I think Tour agrees, though he is trying to be fey about it, that those two signings barely made a ripple in the Free Agency pond.
He did not...
I did...
You don't know shit about football.
-
The issue is that you called the Bengals two players that were signed as a "Big Splash". I say, and I think Tour agrees, though he is trying to be fey about it, that those two signings barely made a ripple in the Free Agency pond.
He did not...
I did...
You don't know shit about football.
He did not...
I did...
You don't know shit about football.
London Brown called the Bengals acquisition of those two players a "big splash". You deny that?
If so, you do not know shit about how to read the English/American language. What language do you know how to read? Pig Latin.
Or is it that Hindu greeting you comprehend: Umbassday
-
He did not...
I did...
You don't know shit about football.
London Brown called the Bengals acquisition of those two players a "big splash". You deny that?
If so, you do not know shit about how to read the English/American language. What language do you know how to read? Pig Latin.
Or is it that Hindu greeting you comprehend: Umbassday
London Brown called the Bengals acquisition of those two players a "big splash". You deny that?
I don't have to...
He already did.
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
Now about that language question...
-
London Brown called the Bengals acquisition of those two players a "big splash". You deny that?
I don't have to...
He already did.
It was clearly a quote copied from elsewhere
Now about that language question...
I don't have to...
He already did.
Now about that language question...
LondonBrown
- MVP
-
- REGISTERED
- 606
- 3,865 posts
- Gender:Male
- Location:London, England
- Interests:Tottenham Hotspur FC, Cleveland Browns, gambling.
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
London put this in his post....about these being two big splash FAs. He quotes someone else....but it is his post. He has to own it.All you have to say is that you either agree, or disagree with the statement that these are two big splash FAs.Why is that so hard for you?Namaste, umbassday. -
-
I don't have to...
He already did.
Now about that language question...
LondonBrown
- MVP
-
- REGISTERED
- 606
- 3,865 posts
- Gender:Male
- Location:London, England
- Interests:Tottenham Hotspur FC, Cleveland Browns, gambling.
Two in for the Bengals
Already boasting stellar talent along the defensive line, the Bengals are bolstering their front line of defense.
Nose tackle D.J. Reader is expected to sign with the Bengals on a four-year, $53 million contract, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals aren’t done yet: They are landing former #Vikings CB Trae Waynes, sources tell me and
@TomPelissero
. Two big splash free agents today.
London put this in his post....about these being two big splash FAs. He quotes someone else....but it is his post. He has to own it.All you have to say is that you either agree, or disagree with the statement that these are two big splash FAs.Why is that so hard for you?Namaste, umbassday.London put this in his post....about these being two big splash FAs. He quotes someone else....but it is his post. He has to own it.All you have to say is that you either agree, or disagree with the statement that these are two big splash FAs.Why is that so hard for you?Namaste, umbassday.Now there's a font size that says, "I'm confident in what I am posting." ... lol....
Sure, Gip... just like you own everything you post here. ..
Couldn't be that he was just reporting Twitter news and copy/pasted one tweet too many... Could it?
And then did not edit his post as carefully as you did yours from which I plucked the tiny font bit... "Fair to say?"
For the love of God... please stop digging...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
