The 2020 Free Agency Thread...
-
"Legal Tampering" period starts on Monday, I think. At that point I think we will hear about deals being made.
-
Titans and Tannehill agree to a new deal:
https://sports.yahoo.com/ryan-tannehill-titans-agree-deal-182357187.html
That takes them out of the Tom Brady running.
-
Ratfuckers trade for Calais Campbell. Fucking Jags....they seem to be wanting to go full Sashi Brown on us, trading all their decent players . But...only a 5th round draft pick? Has Ali Khan or whatever his name is been getting blow jobs from Biscotti, to give a top DL up for that cheaply?
https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-source-jags-trading-campbell-170931662.html
-
49ers also seem like they are sticking with Garropolo and not getting into Brady sweepstakes:
https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-no-tom-brady-191939415.html
Who does that leave for Brady? Tampa Bay, maybe. I still think the Chargers could be his top choice. And of course, staying with the Pats.
-
This article says that Belichick really no longer wants Brady, that he wants to move on.
I will believe it when I see it:
https://sports.yahoo.com/ted-johnson-bill-belichick-doesnt-224240093.html
-
49ers also seem like they are sticking with Garropolo and not getting into Brady sweepstakes:
https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-no-tom-brady-191939415.html
Who does that leave for Brady? Tampa Bay, maybe. I still think the Chargers could be his top choice. And of course, staying with the Pats.
49ers also seem like they are sticking with Garropolo and not getting into Brady sweepstakes:
https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-no-tom-brady-191939415.html
Who does that leave for Brady? Tampa Bay, maybe. I still think the Chargers could be his top choice. And of course, staying with the Pats.
why not the titans ? they can franchise their rb and is tannehill really all that ? i dont think so
-
One Left Tackle FA off the market: Colts Anthony (George) Costanzo:
https://sports.yahoo.com/indianapolis-colts-agree-two-33-174903783.html
-
49ers also seem like they are sticking with Garropolo and not getting into Brady sweepstakes:
https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-no-tom-brady-191939415.html
Who does that leave for Brady? Tampa Bay, maybe. I still think the Chargers could be his top choice. And of course, staying with the Pats.
why not the titans ? they can franchise their rb and is tannehill really all that ? i dont think so
-
Didn't you read above? Tits have signed a new 118 million deal with Tannehill. Hello!
no i didnt read it and as they say a fool and his money soon part seems to me the tits are the fool
-
Didn't you read above? Tits have signed a new 118 million deal with Tannehill. Hello!
no i didnt read it and as they say a fool and his money soon part seems to me the tits are the fool
-
Well...maybe. But clearly Tannehill is in there, and there will be no Brady. I guess we shall see if that works for them.
i mean just look at the jags and what they payed foles i see the tits headed the same way
-
Well...maybe. But clearly Tannehill is in there, and there will be no Brady. I guess we shall see if that works for them.
i mean just look at the jags and what they payed foles i see the tits headed the same way
-
I don’t. Even with Tannehill I think they’re going to be pretty good. With a Vrabel as their coach
better team ? yes
is tannehill over payed ? yes
a one year wonder ? more than likely
-
A FA safety off the board, a guy we maybe could have used.
This was expected all along I believe.
-
Von Bell...
Just floating a name out there.
-
Dak Prescott given the Franchise Tag by Cowboys.
Derrick Henry given Franchise tag by Titans.
Falcons release Desmond Trufant.
-
Giants franchise tag Leonard Williams
Chiefs franchise tag on Chris Jones
Bengals franchise tag AJ Green
-
Giants franchise tag Leonard Williams
Chiefs franchise tag on Chris Jones
Bengals franchise tag AJ Green
Bengals franchise tag AJ Green
I carried that sob on my FFL team all damn season since he was supposed to come back by game 3. He never played a down. Wasted slot. I still took the grand prize without him.
-
Vikings place Tag on Safety Harris.
This was a guy a lot of us thought the Browns should look seriously at. A good player at a position of need. Not happening now:
https://sports.yahoo.com/vikings-put-franchise-tag-safety-155621242.html
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
