Myles Garrett Reinstated
-
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
-
Ex-Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used racial slur
On Monday, Dorsey told the Beacon Journal in text messages it’s “correct” and “it’s the truth” that Garrett informed him of the racial slur accusation right away.
Dorsey’s assertion is consistent with a prepared statement he released Nov. 21 in which he said Garrett “was open and honest with us about the incident from the start.”
Ex-Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used racial slur
On Monday, Dorsey told the Beacon Journal in text messages it’s “correct” and “it’s the truth” that Garrett informed him of the racial slur accusation right away.
Dorsey’s assertion is consistent with a prepared statement he released Nov. 21 in which he said Garrett “was open and honest with us about the incident from the start.”
It's a little too late for that now... There's no proof for either side.. They all need to grow up and let this pass into quiet obscurity for posterity sake...
-
-
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
It happened. Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
-
Ex-Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used racial slur
On Monday, Dorsey told the Beacon Journal in text messages it’s “correct” and “it’s the truth” that Garrett informed him of the racial slur accusation right away.
Dorsey’s assertion is consistent with a prepared statement he released Nov. 21 in which he said Garrett “was open and honest with us about the incident from the start.”
It's a little too late for that now... There's no proof for either side.. They all need to grow up and let this pass into quiet obscurity for posterity sake...
-
"They"...meaning Us? So...let's close the thread if that is what you want.
.......With the entire incident now behind him, Garrett expressed a sigh of relief, telling TMZ Sports it “feels pretty nice” to be back. He also acknowledged that the entire situation, suspension and all, was a blessing in disguise......
Ok I guess that's the best he can do after this ugly situation and hope it just disappears......and yes soon we can put a lock in it.
-
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
It happened. Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
It happened.
You were there? I missed seeing you on the replays, I'll check again more closely.
Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Doesn't mean it did.
-
It happened.
You were there? I missed seeing you on the replays, I'll check again more closely.
Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Doesn't mean it did.
You were there? I missed seeing you on the replays, I'll check again more closely.
Doesn't mean it did.
But I went over this when it happened. Body language denotes that something happened. Can Garrett prove the allegation?
Here are items that I have gone over befo,e but which I guess I have to educate you all on once again: As a trier of fact, I have to occasionally employMethods to determine the credibility of a claim where there is no collaborating evidence. These, among others perhaps, are methods used to try to do that:
A. the present sense of impression, i.e. take the entirety of the circumstances an try to understand what could have brought them about.
B. Were there any excited utterances made. Verbal. (from what I know....while supposedly no one says they heard the use of the N-word...NO ONE stated that they heard ANYTHING said.
C. What were the emotional and physical reactions of the parties Which may have explained their actions.
Some other things that I may take into account:
1. The reputations of the individuals testifying. I mean, if the person making the accusations is the biggest liar on earth...you may take that into account in judging credibility. If on the other hand, the person has a stellar reputation for veracity...then you may weigh that as well.
2. What we call "priors". Usually applicable in a criminal case. It kind of goes beyond reputation to whether or not someone has committed a previous offense of similar ilk.
So...while you cannot, in this case, elicit any direct evidence of what was overheard...you CAN judge the credibility of an accusation by a number of methods.
If you do not think this happens all the time....there are people in prison who are there because of this sort of circumstantial evidence.
-
You were there? I missed seeing you on the replays, I'll check again more closely.
Doesn't mean it did.
But I went over this when it happened. Body language denotes that something happened. Can Garrett prove the allegation?
Here are items that I have gone over befo,e but which I guess I have to educate you all on once again: As a trier of fact, I have to occasionally employMethods to determine the credibility of a claim where there is no collaborating evidence. These, among others perhaps, are methods used to try to do that:
A. the present sense of impression, i.e. take the entirety of the circumstances an try to understand what could have brought them about.
B. Were there any excited utterances made. Verbal. (from what I know....while supposedly no one says they heard the use of the N-word...NO ONE stated that they heard ANYTHING said.
C. What were the emotional and physical reactions of the parties Which may have explained their actions.
Some other things that I may take into account:
1. The reputations of the individuals testifying. I mean, if the person making the accusations is the biggest liar on earth...you may take that into account in judging credibility. If on the other hand, the person has a stellar reputation for veracity...then you may weigh that as well.
2. What we call "priors". Usually applicable in a criminal case. It kind of goes beyond reputation to whether or not someone has committed a previous offense of similar ilk.
So...while you cannot, in this case, elicit any direct evidence of what was overheard...you CAN judge the credibility of an accusation by a number of methods.
If you do not think this happens all the time....there are people in prison who are there because of this sort of circumstantial evidence.
If you do not think this happens all the time....there are people in prison who are there because of this sort of circumstantial evidence.
Shit, the inmates have been right all along, there really are loads of innocent people in prison.
-
If you do not think this happens all the time....there are people in prison who are there because of this sort of circumstantial evidence.
Shit, the inmates have been right all along, there really are loads of innocent people in prison.
Shit, the inmates have been right all along, there really are loads of innocent people in prison.
Not necessarily. A judge/jury found the guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There may be more to some criminal case than there was here.
I agree that in a criminal court of law, you could not likely find Rudolph guilty. On the other hand, if Rudolph thinks that he could try to Garrett responsible for some civil damages, as he is spewing about, he has his head where the sun don't shine......as I believe that the lawyer who is threatening that is just doing a shine job on Rudolph.
-
-
"They"...meaning Us? So...let's close the thread if that is what you want.
Are your comphrehension skills gone old man?.. I meant Garrett and whomever else is involved...
-
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
It happened. Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
It happened. Just because no one heard what was said by two people who were face to face doesn't mean it didn't happen.
There's also the possibility Rudolf could have whispered it in Myles ear.
-
@gorka said:
It's highly likely he did say something, but highly unlikely it was the N word.
What?
-
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
No other Browns player heard it. No Steeler player heard it. No white player heard it. No other BLACK players heard it. No Hispanic player heard it. Steeler black coach goes public defending his white QB (who sucks as a QB)
Myles should have responded like this when that complete STRANGER pimp SLAPPED HIM in his vehicle that day.
The NFL could not find anyone to corroborate Myle's lie. They also stated that they looked a every camera angle available. I suppose they attempted to read Rudolphs lips.
-
Lol...true it doesn't mean he didn't use the word, but that does not constitute my logic as being twisted in the least.
There is one fact about this incident that cannot be refuted. No player on either team heard Rudolf saying anything racist. The behavior of both players as described was only meant to help to support that fact, not prove it.
There is the twisted logic. Actually quite the opposite is true actions seem more to support the fact that Rudolph said something.
There is the twisted logic. Actually quite the opposite is true actions seem more to support the fact that Rudolph said something.
No it isn't. What you just stated is an example of twisted logic.
Myles actions soundly support that Rudolf DID something, not that he said something... how about like kicking Myles in the groin while trying to PULL HIS HELMET OFF?...after which Myles retaliated by yanking Rudolph's off.
Dismissing the obvious while trying to sell us the idea that it was a racial slur that fueled the ruckus, coupled with the fact no one heard anything is pretty twisted there Gipper.
-
-
After the game, Garrett said that Rudolph used the 'N' word. - In for a penny, in for a pound. Just because some tmz interviewer asked him again 4 months later, he wasn't gonna say, 'Nah, I made that up.' Whether he DID make it up or not.
It certainly is possible that nobody else heard it said. While the two guys were on the ground and Mason was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off would've been the 'heat of the moment' time that it would've been said.
Garrett seems like an awfully nice guy, though I obviously do not know him. I'm going to believe him.
What we have is a He said She said thing here. (ok, he said, he said) We're never going to know unless the liar comes clean. And I certainly wouldn't want some judge who thinks he posses divine powers to start dreaming up ways why HE knows who said what!
-
-
OK- I've had it- any more off topic name calling, and guys are going to start getting penalty points and kiddie timeouts. Grow the hell up, I want to see some semi intelligent discussion- and this thread has devolved into some schoolyard taunting for the most part. I don't give a rat's ass who started it.
That means you Dutch and Gorka. Take that crap over to the poli board.
OK- I've had it- any more off topic name calling, and guys are going to start getting penalty points and kiddie timeouts. Grow the hell up, I want to see some semi intelligent discussion- and this thread has devolved into some schoolyard taunting for the most part. I don't give a rat's ass who started it.
Well, you should give a rats ass who starts it. And I know that you know who usually does.
Other than retaliation the recipient of name calling/taunting has two choices, either shut up and take it or squeal to the moderators. Which do you prefer he does?
You're not a moderator, what would you do?
.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
